It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

i believe they had the technology to take refuge off planet......

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

How odd.
If you compare these pictures, they are so extremely different.
The 2209 seems to have clouds covering some craters.

If I lookup Lomonosov on the 2209, it's a lonesome spot, but the other version shows multiple crater impacts in the close distance.
Is it possible that we are looking at clouds, that seem to be atracted towards Fabry.
Try comparing the details when zooming it, the 2209 really has something hovering over the terrain, making it much less clear to see.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey guys does anyone have photographs from this clip , from 3:12 and not the smudged oneswww.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bartolas

i don't have that exact image. maybe ArMaP will see your post and knows where to find it ? this image is similar and might be just a damaged picture. ( not sure ) i'll wait to hear from somebody else that knows more about it.

for anyone thinking about the smudged tower pics see this post.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
tried to edit my post but something failed maybe me
so I wanted to post this cause it reminds this video www.youtube.com...-main-area

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

that's not the Moon and i believe that pattern of objects are somekind of containers or refinement reservoirs. that video was debunked long ago, sorry

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's another case of the Clementine image browser bug (although I do not know if they ever acknowledge it as a bug), those "towers" do not exist in the original photos.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunar_Secrets

Yes, the photos are very different from each other, but it could be mostly because of the angle of the light.

And no, I don't think those are clouds.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I thought this is real deal

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wonder what the general verdict on these transcripts is
Even if sometimes they were joking its very difficult to believe that we are taking everything they said out of context

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

One of the "towers" would be on the left side of this photo, and as you can see there is nothing there.

PS: if I am not mistaken this image is half the size of the full resolution available.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey fellas,

Have any of you seen this image before?

AS17-134-20451 was marked 'blank', but it is certainly not blank - it is a sketch of something:

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

PLEASE STOP IT!!!

You contribute nothing....oh, well....I AM on 'ignore'....so, never mind.

Psssst: To everyone else: Any simple research into the AS NASA file number of the image supplied will suffice....when taken into context....

OK, carry on______________________

HERE is the NEXT frame, after AS-17-134-20451

AS17-134-20452

way to see it???

Goto: www.lpi.usra.edu...

Gee...do ya think that maybe pictures #20449, 20450, 20451 and 20452 were maybe just bad exposures??? Has anyone ever had that happened to them, WHEN they were using film, and not a CCD camera????

I know I have....but some people, who perhaps are too YOUNG to remember, or to have used real film, just can't tell the difference????

[edit on 21 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

something round there..... hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Look....you can take ANY recorded 'transcript' out of context...try it sometime...think about it in YOUR OWN WORKPLACE!!!!

(Caution-- there may be laws against recording people without their knowing...)

Poinbt is...a TRANSCRIPT is worthless, without context. I though everyone knew that, apparently not.....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

whats your take on this one..... as far as context is concerned......

not to miss the last comment there....

"you're cutting up pretty badly, there.... i couldn't read that..."

[edit on 21/10/09 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

not to miss the last comment there....

"you're cutting up pretty badly, there.... i couldn't read that..."

Ermmm...you're reading into something that isn't there...

There is no phrase "you're cutting up pretty badly" in what you linked.

(Astronauts, including the 'CC' (CapCom) were pilots first...and the term we, or they, would use is 'breaking up'...IF a transmission was interrupted, and not heard correctly).

BUT, based on the few snippets of transcript you posted, and since they are OUT OF CONTEXT, sounds a lot, to me, like theypre describing a normal satellite...."within 10 miles" as an estimated distance, well....that is extrememly difficult to judge, in space, UNLESS you have an idea of the sixe of the object you're looking at in the first place.

Also, the description seems a lot like a satellite (maybe not one of the United States') with solar panels extended....perhaps, by coincidence this crew, on orbit, passed by a Soviet satellite that was heretofor unknown???

(Remember, IF this was the 1960s...NORAD was not as good at knowing what else was in orbit, if it came from the USSR...)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Look....you can take ANY recorded 'transcript' out of context...

Poinbt is...a TRANSCRIPT is worthless, without context.

The context is that they are in orbit around and looking at the Moon.

Please try and pay attention. Just saying it's out of context doesn't make it so, and it certainly doesn't make it worthless.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

The context is that they are in orbit around and looking at the Moon.

FIRST of all, the quotes that were posted by another member, that I was referring to, had NO CONTEXT, and that was my point.

Secondly....the Apollo 11 mission did NOT spend its entire time in orbit around the Moon!!!!!!

I love how people don't comprehend, nor understand how th Apollo missions actually operated....

Hint: They ORBITED the Earth, after lift-off....THEN fired for the TLI burn to reach the Moon, made corrections AS NECESSARY along the way, and fired to correct trajectory as needed to achieve desired LUNAR orbit....LM disconnects, lands (they muddle about on the surface), the Ascent Module leaves the surface, rendezvous, and the crew BURN on the TEI for back home....THREE days each way, at those speeds, just to travel from Earth/Moon.....

Then, once again in safe Earth orbit, they begin the de-orbit, into the atmosphere for re-entry....but ALL of it has to be precise.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join