It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hi Easynow
still laughing from other day

hehe...me too..

on a serious note

"The Deep Impact observations of the Moon not only unequivocally confirm the presence of [water/hydroxyl] on the lunar surface, but also reveal that the entire lunar surface is hydrated during at least some portion of the lunar day," the authors wrote in their study.

Now if we just can get everyone to concur that during the lunar sun, parts of solid water on the surface turns into a gaseous state (water vapor) forms a cloud that blows around a little collects some more sun turning parts it into protons and hydroxyl ions and they disperse into the never never. Come the end of day the rest fall back down to rest before a new day.

there you go.

Ocker

sounds plausible to me , might be why people have observed something like clouds on the Moon.

these vids talk about many of those cloud sightings and more for anyone that's interested

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by easynow

The images that appear on that video (the ones that look "tampered") are not on NASA servers but on private sites, and are usually bad copies of NASA originals.

PS: But only if this video is the same that was posted some time ago on ATS.

this one is on a NASA site and without a doubt has a line and it could be a crop line from tampering with the pic or it could be a something from processing the picture but i'm going with the first explanation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d181b9df1a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f4afdfc7bbc.jpg[/atsimg]

history.nasa.gov...

and then there is this one...same thing , on a NASA website and there is some tomfoolery done to it.

AS-10-31-4599

history.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4344339ae15.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/635c8ac0f714.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79e3e9cfaa6f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this one is on a NASA site and without a doubt has a line and it could be a crop line from tampering with the pic or it could be a something from processing the picture but i'm going with the first explanation.
I'm going with the second because I have seen several photos from Apollo missions with that problem of a more or less red stripe over the photo, sometimes even going out of the frame.

and then there is this one...same thing , on a NASA website and there is some tomfoolery done to it.
By the look of it that one is more likely to have been subjected so some "treatment".

Unfortunately, the Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth site, that has many of those photos in higher resolutions, is not working today and I don't have a better copy of that photo.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm going with the second because I have seen several photos from Apollo missions with that problem of a more or less red stripe over the photo, sometimes even going out of the frame.

ok thanks for the reply,

kinda funny how these processing errors seem to know where the horizon is
or what seems to be the best spot to block out the view of outer space.

By the look of it that one is more likely to have been subjected so some "treatment".

huh ?

ohky dohky if you say so

The images that appear on that video (the ones that look "tampered") are not on NASA servers but on private sites

would you now agree with me that some of the pics from that video are on NASA servers ?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

would you now agree with me that some of the pics from that video are on NASA servers ?
Yes, I agree, I should have said most of the images, and those that are on NASA servers look more like photo glitches than photos changed on purpose to hide something.

When I wrote that post I had in mind a previous thread in which that video was posted, and I had made a list of images from the video and had looked for the images, and I couldn't find any image on a NASA server that really looked altered on purpose.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ok thanks ,

i know which pics from the video you are referring to and i will be working on that later to get to the bottom of that. in the mean time , here is another one that was in the video and it is on a NASA server.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b8e7b02ca2.gif[/atsimg]

the cropping shows up on the gif and tiff pics when you just brighten them up and these are on a NASA website

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41df37ac558f.gif[/atsimg]

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

yes thanks to internos we have this link that shows the full picture. that is one of the pics from the video , i just posted above and it's a crop from that full pic. now i know what you might say.... they have this stock photo like this to use for other pictures ...

but the funny part is....

they are going to use it to make more Fake pictures !

dohhhhhhhhh !

[edit on 10-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Nice picture... looks familiar

That was the day we lost the directory of high res Apollo
tiff when NASA zappped them while we were downloading them ArMaP was there

[edit on 10-10-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

yes thanks to internos we have this link that shows the full picture.
And does that full picture have this "problem"?

That is one of the two images that I sometimes say I have seen that were changed on purpose, they replaced the colour image of the Moon with a greyscale version, but they left a line of pixels uncovered.

But, as I always say, I have never seen any altered photo on the science-related sites, only the "general population" sites and public relations pages have the altered versions, as far as I have seen.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaPThat is one of the two images that I sometimes say I have seen that were changed on purpose, they replaced the colour image of the Moon with a greyscale version, but they left a line of pixels uncovered.

But you have to admit... that the fact that there are two pictures you agree are purposely altered means it quite likely there are others that you haven't seen yet

And at the very least it is evidence... nay proof... that tampering IS done at some level by NASA

Now the rest is simply a matter of degree

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, I admit it, and I have admitted since I found that excellent example of that photo with the rightmost column of colour pixels peeking from behind the greyscale pixels.

That whole situation was even a little funny, with the image being removed and the "original" colour version put on the site.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute..

Now this pic: history.nasa.gov... which Easynow posted as tampered ...am I wrong or do you guys see it as well but it seems to be full of tampering!

If you look at that big crater, bit right from the centre and down, you can see a line, it looks like something has been covered with a large piece of land from another place. From there on, if you look closely, you see that it continues to left and right from one point. So it seems that actually the upper part of the picture is completely different than it was in the original photo. That's why there's that line in the black part as well, it's the upper border of that piece which has been put into the picture.

If that's not tampering then what it is?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

It would be easier if you could post an image with the areas you are talking about marked, I don't understand what line and area you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sure, sorry not pointing them out in the first place, but wanted to see is it just me or do you guys see them as well

But ok, I pointed them out. Outer borders are to show the whole piece which I think has been pasted to this image, right one shows the piece's right border and middle one shows the line, left side being bit more darker than the right side.

It also looks like that land area is much more blurred on the pasted area, looks totally different to me if you zoom it up.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

treatments are a treat......

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
anybody heard this song?

www.songmeanings.net...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

OK, I see what you mean and I see even more.

Here is that photo after some changes in contrast.
(click for full size, the lines are more noticeable that way)

Several straight lines are visible, and from what I have seen, this exists in all versions of this photo. By that fact and by the way it looks, I think this was done when the photo was printed, because it reminds me of the use of masking in some parts of the photo to compensate for differences in brightness.

PS: That masking is done when the photo paper is getting the image projected on it, so using a weaker light and a mask, the technician can make some parts of the photo less affected by light, compensating in that way the exaggerated light level on the original.

The digital equivalent would be to select the areas and apply a brightness/contrast change on the selected areas.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Apollo 11 UFO Picture with NASA Logo

This first picture is from NASA's Lewis Space Center Archives, as you can see by the official labeling around the border (the image was cropped for presentation by NASA). note the fact that the Lewis archives use a DIFFERENT cataloging code number - listing this as frame # C-1989-4028 as opposed to the proper Apollo mission-magazine-frame# catalog designator of AS11-40-5875. This means that if you search for the Apollo frame# on Google looking for this specific frame, you wont find this official NASA/Lewis archive version, as it is labeled with an entirely different catalog code.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cf2d38b5ab1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c11b33b1d8.jpg[/atsimg]

the 2880x3600 can be downloaded here (6mb)
www.sendspace.com...

same picture with no ufo !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fd8b549bd78.jpg[/atsimg]

www.hq.nasa.gov...

same pic , different colors and no ufo !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/978f8453fff8.jpg[/atsimg]

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

hi Luppakorva
Good find
thanks ArMap for the contrast photo. Interesting one to say the least. I am not up to speed on the way NASA collect their images and the way they process them for copy. there is something strange to the Image thats for sure.

thanks

Ocker

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMaP!
Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, I noticed other "edits" as well, was going to go trough the picture point by point.

So..

Another thing that I'm wondering in this photo is that road like line which leaves from right bottom corner and starts to make it's way into the middle, I don't know the scale though so I can't imagine how big would that be and what could that be.

About that contrast change.. If they did as you said, I'm talking about that theory you gave as an explanation (Which I think is very good and plausible one). ..May I ask why it is done as it is done? ...if you look at those areas which have been edited, I can't see there would be a lot more lighter areas which would affect into that area so they would need any editing, in fact those areas that have been edited are always darker and blurred more blurred, they don't fit into the edited area at all ..also in the piece that is in the middle, upper part and edited area of it loses the night sky, it's completely blacked out as Easynow's earlier picture showed, now why do you want to do that when editing that picture?

Now if I look at bit outside of the box into it, seeing that interview for example where (supposedly) NASA's ex worker claims that they were airbrushing alien artifacts away from those pictures (I'm sure you all know it but I'm happy to link youtube video about it if someone is interested), now wouldn't this be something that it would look like with those tools that they had in use at that time? (Just a thought)

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hi Ocker,

Thanks mate
. I would like to hear your opinion about it as well, what do you think about it?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join