It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

That is because that part is from the Apollo 8 mission, and not Apollo 11.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

I wouldn't doubt that both were faked/edited. To be honest, the whole moon landing was more than likely staged on a set somewhere in the desert, and having seen proof that the broadcasts were scripted points to it just all being a complete hoax.

But that's just my 2cents.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i just downloaded them. you never know if they might come in handy some day

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Guys I have an idea. Let's everyone take a small portion of 20-40 pages to read and report back anything suspicious so that we don't all have to read thousands of pages of transcripts.

For example let's say Apollo 11 has 400 pages of transcripts let person 1 take pages 0-40, person 2 takes 40 to 80 etc...and then report to this thread anything weird you read.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How difficult would it be to edit the transcripts and how can anyone prove that they were or weren't edited? Probably a lot more difficult than editing the original voice recordings. Why was this information classified for 40 years? What exactly has changed in the past 40 years to declassify it? Very interesting how this information is being released now while more and more people become skeptical about the moon missions.

Why would astronauts be joking and making sarcastic jokes during such a supposedly serious mission? Were they not instructed that everything was being recorded and to be as serious as possible when reporting what they observed? They weren't exactly going on a field trip to DisneyWorld - or were they?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have claimed pages 30-100 and just read them on the first apollo 11 document.
Nothing suspicious there.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
How difficult would it be to edit the transcripts and how can anyone prove that they were or weren't edited? Probably a lot more difficult than editing the original voice recordings. Why was this information classified for 40 years? What exactly has changed in the past 40 years to declassify it? Very interesting how this information is being released now while more and more people become skeptical about the moon missions.

Why would astronauts be joking and making sarcastic jokes during such a supposedly serious mission? Were they not instructed that everything was being recorded and to be as serious as possible when reporting what they observed? They weren't exactly going on a field trip to DisneyWorld - or were they?

Exactly the voice recordings are too hard to edit so they magically were "lost" and now we just have the typed transcripts that any idiot at Nasa can just make up himself as if it were a story, after all they had 40 years to type them up in such a way as to hide whatever it is they need to hide from the public.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Just found this in the transcript of Apollo 14 (Command Module) on page 120/121:

LMP: Sure does. Really got a very complex central structure.

CMP: It's got one of the biggest central peaks a_ound. It's a very unusual crater. But there are some dark areas in it that Farouk has gone on record as saying they are dikes.

CMP: High Sun. That's one right down there; Just shows how it dominates the whole photograph. Just an extremely bright crater. Sun angle Just isn't high enough for you to see it here .... Yes, THEY're mining it , I think.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Who the hell is mining what exactly on the moon?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Terrapop]

I read parts fo the pdf file and especially the juicy parts (in context of course), and I'm going to throw out two theories. One, is maybe there are beings living on the moon in some of the craters domed over or not, and have been there for thousands of years. What if the people that are living there are whats left of what happened on earth thousands of years ago to the other super civilizations by some cataclysm and they couldn't get back. Or don't have the means to leave the moon because they may have been workers doing things on the moon and where forgotten. Or two, we are mining the moon or working up their and the astronauts are commenting about it.

I want to lean on the first one more so than the second. If they knew that people where already on the moon working for our govt. in a special program, they would have been commenting on it by refering to those guys or the masculine form of more than one. The quote of "people that live in there probably never get out" is interesting. Also on page 124 of the document, last one of CMP he says that this scientists Farouk has gone on record saying that crater KING has dykes in it. Why the interest on the craters. It's because if your going to build a domed structure it would be easier to use an already excavated hole to cover with a glass dome. If the ancients knew how to move massive blocks with their technology that we still have difficulty or can't do today. Whats to say that if they had space technology, whats to stop them to build megalithic structures on the moon also.

There's environments that are domed over on the moon and we are trying to figure out how to proceed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathius
even if he mumbled that, how do you explain the previous pages where they talk about "structures", and "dykes" ?

Mathius, take some time to learn a little about the geology that the crew was describing so you don't sound like... well, like you just did. After about three hundred false positive excitements, anything really weird in here won't attract any attention at all.

What do the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal archivists say about these transcripts?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

The transcripts were classified because the missions occurred during the cold war and the space race. They were declassified after 12 years, not 40.

No joking allowed? You're kidding right? These guys are fighter pilots, sitting in a tin can for days and days. When it's time for serious stuff they do it, otherwise it's kind of fun to hear what they talk about while they're kicked back.

Just because someone claims the tapes were "lost" does not mean they are.
www.nasa.gov...
They talk about a lot of inane stuff.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
S&F
Page39 AS11_CM.PDF

00 02 45 14 CC Apollo 11, this is Houston. At 1 minute, trajectory
and guidance look good, and the stage is good. Over.
00 02 45 21 CDR Apollo 11. Roger.
00 02 45 50 CMP Don't look out window 1. If you're - if it looks
like what I see out window 5, you don't want to
look at it (laughter).
O0 02 45 55 CDR I don't see anything.
00 02 45 56 _ Why?
00 02 45 57 CMP These flashes out here - -
00 02 45 58 CDR Oh, I see a little flashing out there, yes.
00 02 46 03 CMP You see that? Buzz is usually looking - Just
watch window 5 for a second. See it?
00 02 46 10 LMP Yes, yes. Damn, everything's - Just kind of sparks
flying out there.
00 02 46 14 CMP Yes, that's - Oopsedo.
O0 02 46 16 CDR Man, that really - -

EDIT:
Someone else posted the link to the PDF's but if you missed it here it is again:
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
reply to post by easynow

Phew! I tried to give this thread a flag but I'm not familiar with how that works. Sorry.

Great thread, it should go on until Jim Oberg declares it "Baloney!"

If only it were that simple.

Actually, new access to new historical records is always a good thing, even if those promoting it remain clueless about real space jargon and context. The more stuff comes out, the better, in the long run.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by JimOberg]

Jim, an aside: on another thread I asked you if it was possible for the shuttle to be used to go to the moon given that the shuttle is more spacious than the little lunar landers and CSMs. I guess you didn't read my comments but if you read these, please offer your opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The tapes were lost?
Then what are these?
www.nasa.gov...

I selected [69 7 19 11-03346 S/C 107 DSE DUMP - CSM/LM in lunar orbit 003:03:58 003:04:16] and clicked on the link and all I saw was the downloading indicator spinning so I clicked on it again and I was taken to the appropriate page and after waiting for the noisy whooshing sound to be replaced with something else, unintelligible voices were heard, followed by some more whoosing and more unintelligible voices. A total waste. A lot of electronic filtering would be necessary to isolate the voices without removing vital vocal sounds.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
snipped

More likely, what was it that they really mumbled, since the transcriber put a big question mark right in the sentence -- that you left out, BTW. Can anybody get the original audio?

Since Ed Mitchell was one of the guys looking out the window, you can bet he'd have mentioned artificial lunar activity if he'd seen it.

Ed Mitchell would have mentioned artificial lunar activity even if he hadn't seen it!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Look at LunarCognita's other theory about "Quindar Tones" and you'll see quickly an obsessed, biased, no proof bunch of bunk.

Yeah, NASA had a computer capable of analyzing live television signals frame by frame and modifying the pictures that long ago.

RIIIIIIIIGHT.

Nice try man, everything from that point forward is just BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I guess when they weren't on TV they just kept the tones in there to be annoying.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by rocksarerocks]

Can you explain the strangeness of the "Quindar Tones" as effectively as he did? What fault do you find with the presentation?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Ingo Swann!?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
2nd Transcript page 352:

"How's the bulk sample coming Neil? Bulk sample is (garble) sealed. Houston, Columbia. Columbia, this is Houston. Go ahead.
Roger. No marks on the LM that time. I can see a suspiciously small White Object - the coordinates
Go ahead with the corrdinates on the
COLUMBIA I can see a suspiciously
are -
CAPCOM small white object.
(Garbled) .3, 7.6 but I (garbled) right
COLUMBIA On the southwest end of a crater I think they would
know it if they were in such a location. It looks like their LM would be is pitching up quite a degree. It's on the south-
Columbia, COLUMBIA Negative Houston. You broke just in
time to where I couldn't run .up the flight plans. CAP COM Roger out.
END OF. TAPE"

[edit on 28-9-2009 by The_Zomar]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
reply to post by FlySolo

Ingo Swann!?

And your point is? And based on what exactly for the ridicule?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There's a guy on youtube claiming that there are images with files sized up to 150mb on NASA's sites that has supposedly been digitized of the moon's surface... Is this legit or is the guy wrong?

I cannot find anything... It's very hard to find any images of the lunar surface, it's mostly pictures of different subjects and if there are any pictures of the lunar surface it only goes up to about 2mb.

Very frustrating- can anyone direct me to the site where these supposed files are?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If it helps you guys out, I found out that they do indeed joke on board:

"CAPCOM Roger. Among the large head-
lines concerning Apollo this morning there's one asking that you watch for a lovely girl with a big rabbit. An
ancient legend says a beautiful Chinese girl called Chango has been living there for 4 000 years. It seems she was banished to the moon because she stole the pill for immortality from her husband. You might also look for her companion,
a large Chinese rabbit, who is easy to spot since he is only standing on his hind feet in the shade of a cinnamon tree. The name of the rabbit is not recorded.
SC Okay, we'll keep a close eye for the bunny girl."

From the 2nd PDF as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join