It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

Alright, I find nothing that the tapes are lost, but I don't find any word about that they exist either, then again that does not mean they are lost. I'm actually going to try and ask about them from NASA if there is any possibility to do so.

In the meantime, sorry if it's posted already and didn't notice it, but does anyone know can these GEMINI transcripts be found somewhere from the reliable source where this video is posted as well? I think they would be a smoking gun, really.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by easynow

He made the claim. I'm asking for evidence to support his claim.
Don't try turning it around.

B.S. !

YOU are calling him a liar with no evidence to prove it !

your the one that is wrong here phage and stop trying to turn it around

if you would have asked to see evidence like you are claiming now you would have said that but no you didn't you called him a liar.

what if it was an honest mistake ?

don't you think it would have been a good idea to ask him before calling him a liar ?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
hahahahaaaaaa...... what a convenient way to dance around the bush...... as if we need the 'tapes' to re-check whether nasa transcripted the correct quotations..... what a joke.......

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

WE maybe don't need. But many others would be convinced when they would actually hear from reliable source instead of someone's video in youtube and they would have voice tapes to compare to those transcripts.

What I mean that always when you something from youtube there are people yelling straight away "oh there's all kinds of crap in youtube, are you so stupid you believe into that?" ..now if you can show it out from reliable source that here are the tapes, listen it yourself and make your decision. Wouldn't that silence up those who want to deny it and convince lot of new people?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
hahahahaaaaaa...... what a convenient way to dance around the bush...... as if we need the 'tapes' to re-check whether nasa transcripted the correct quotations..... what a joke.......

a joke ?

i have undeniable proof that at least one of the tapes from one of the Apollo missions has been edited and your up in here saying that it's a joke to want to see a comparison from the actual tapes to the transcripts ?

your pool of ignorance is overflowing

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

loooooool..... you mean much more cover-up?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

anything on the pyramid?

[edit on October 7th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

cheers.... and that 'reliable' source is indeed the transcripts from nasa.... which are independently available for any sort of verification....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

...And that's what I tried to ask actually earlier, link into these transcripts on NASA's page. Could you share it with me, as I said ..sorry if it's here already in case I missed it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The thing missing from the transcripts is the tone of voice.

That factor can contribute a great deal to understanding the context of the statements made. The lack of that factor can lead to misinterpretation of the speaker's intent.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ahhhhh.... the game of en.wikipedia.org...

in other words..... i'm supposed to; not to know what your saying.....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

booooooom
these are relating to the 2 LC videos.....

APOLLO ONBOARD VOICE TRANSCRIPTION (5.5 MB PDF)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Unclassified GEMINI IV Voice Communications (2.58 MB PDF)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Gemini XII Composite Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcription (11.1 Mb pdf)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Gemini XI Composite Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcription (7.4 Mb pdf)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Gemini VII Composite Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcription, Vol. 1 (8 Mb pdf)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Gemini VII Composite Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcription, Vol. 2 (8.2 Mb pdf)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Gemini VII Composite Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcription, Vol. 3 (7.7 Mb pdf)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Gemini X Composite Air-to-Ground and Onboard Voice Tape Transcription (7.4 Mb pdf)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I fully agree with you on this when we talk about those Apollo tapes which are describing things they see on moon. However with the Gemini tapes, I really can't see those words they say to be anything else than UFO sightings. I don't that they seem to be dead serious, there can be some joking as well, but ok let's take this " boogey at 10 a clock high..." ..I'm sure you have heard the tape and seen the transcript? Can that be debunked easily? What I want to do is to verify the sources for those. So far I have only heard and seen it on youtube video.

So, I have not seen these Gemini transcripts from reliable source yet but I do find them to be quite an interesting find if I do. Naturally further voice recordings from Gemini flights and from those exact situations would be even better to confirm that they really are serious.

And another point that why I stated NASA is lying. If these are true..if they know there are ufo's as these tapes and transcripts maybe show but they deny it, ain't that lying?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Semantics, somewhat.

But I'm really talking about "emotional" impact. Was he joking when he said something? Was his voice filled with awe, fear, dread? Were the other astronauts laughing? That kind of thing.

It's bad enough when the transcribed statements are taken out of context (and people don't do their own research) but losing the fulll context makes misinterpretation much easier.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

translating hieroglyphs?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

and wouldnt it be important from a skeptical point of view to time travel back and install lie detectors?

and for starters how would you prove your existence.... for me to take you seriously thus forth.......

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There are explanations for the sightings on the Gemini (and other missions). Do any of them describe "impossible" maneuvers? Anything that says the things they see have to be extraterrestrial? No, they just talk about things that they aren't sure about what they are at the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There are explanations for the sightings on the Gemini (and other missions).

and those explanations ............would be what ?

i would like to hear/see these explanations

[edit on 7-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree, and I think that one of the things we could notice if we could listen to the tapes would be that there was a much bigger nervousness in the first missions that disappeared gradually, at least it's the idea I get from the transcripts that have been posted (although I have the transcripts for some months I hadn't the time to read them yet).

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join