It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

quoting myself....

i am sure there will be others that will be along soon to tell me how wrong i am .

i must have a crystal ball and can see into the future !

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by easynow

Good work Easynow.

It sure is nice to have someone posting images related to the transcripts. I appreciate it.

You know that part I posted earlier regarding the greenish layer in and around King crater (Apollo 17)- Well John Lear said that area has vegetation.

The Apollo 14 astronauts even wonder if they should be taking any pictures at all of this area and they say they are glad they had a chance to cut the TV show once the realized where they were. They all agree that it is most unreal looking "if that makes any sense (laughter)".

I'll post the excerpts below - You are gonna like it (it has vegetation, dikes, mines - Apollo 14
). Below that I will also include an excerpt where the green areas around King crater are described (Apollo 17).

Apollo 14:

(This is a combination of excerpts with the relevant points taken from multiple pages and recombined for your convenience. The context has been carefully preserved and they are in chronological order; this can be checked via comparison with the transcripts and the times printed on the excerpts
)

And now for the green in and around King Crater (Apollo 17):

Zorgon covered King Crater Back in 2007 in a post titled "The Valley of Secrets" .

Due to the transcripts which have recently come to light, it seems prudent to reproduce his post here:

""The Valley of Secrets" - By Zorgon

This is the original image from NASA

The object in the peaks is interesting but both photos are full of interesting things... Lots left to find and catalog...

There are many interesting things in this image especially in the lower right corner and in the central peak area... You will notice the black arrow that NASA has added to the image pointing to what John Lear and Robert Churilla describe as "Vegetation"

There is another image that shows the same area, but further out with more light...

A little color to enhance the Vegetation...

Here is a closeup of the thing in the central peak area

There are lots of areas that show lines of dots and "tubes" through the 'vegetation...

Also in image AS16-4998-P originally presented by LOOOFO you can see another angle of the object. This is one of the few images we have more than one view of an anomaly

There is still another view AS10-30-4354

And once again we see the object...

So here we have a unique case where three different NASA images show the same anomaly from three vantage points..."

**Original post by Zorgon here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

wow nice pictures Exuberant1 !

awesome find my friend. i don't think i have seen those before.

i would love to talk about them and some of the things that might be seen in the pics but if i pick something out to discuss i will be attacked and ridiculed. so all i can say for now is thanks to you and Zorgon

[edit on 6-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Just ignore them; they are only here to distract you.

Post what you were going to before you got discouraged. I certainly want to hear your take on things - lots of people do.

*I am sending you a cool image over u2u - I think I've found something they were referring in the transcripts. You'll like it.

In the meanwhile, have a look at this one:

(AS10-28-4052) Neat.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

....Just ignore them....

More salient words were never spoken.....

Yup!!!! Just 'ignore' snaity!!!! Works every time!!!!

Uh-huh.....yeah. Right.....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey,

Check out this cool quote by Al Worden.

It goes to the lunar atmosphere hypothesis:

"It is very strange the way the ejecta from, partcularly, Proclus crosses Crisium. It is almost like flying above a haze layer and looking down through the haze at the surface. Ejecta from that crater does not look like it is resting on tops of Crisium. It looks like it is suspended over it."

`Astronaut observations from lunar orbit and their geologic significance`

Authors: El-Baz, F., Worden, A. M., & Brand, V. D.
Journal: Proceedings of the Lunar Science Conference, vol. 2, p.95

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44d1f1f60af4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

"It is very strange the way the ejecta...

You really, really really should look up the term 'ejecta'....seriously!!!!

Really. Look. It. Up.

Understand it in context. Really. It. Would. Be. Helpful. For your education, I mean.....

Seriously.......

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i would love to talk about them and some of the things that might be seen in the pics but if i pick something out to discuss i will be attacked and ridiculed. so all i can say for now is thanks to you and Zorgon

I promise not to attack your posts, but you have to avoid off-topic provocations like that about the stars, OK?

And I never ridicule anyone's posts, so, by me, post away.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I promise not to attack your posts, but you have to avoid off-topic provocations like that about the stars, OK?

And I never ridicule anyone's posts, so, by me, post away.

ok good to hear you are not in attack mode and the star thing was just a joke. no thread has ever had 100% on topic posts and never will. we are human beings not computers there fore some off topic is to be expected.

take a look at weeds posts above as an example of that and also why i will from now on refrain from discussing in detail any pictures etc.

none of us have been to the Moon and since NASA has had the Monopoly on this gig for decades and has only given us pictures that they want us to see , there is no way to really know what is up there. it might all be craters and rocks and it might not be all that.

bottom line is...

a discussion should not be discouraged and ridiculed or people insulted for just speculating about things in the photos or the transcripts. it's ok to voice an opinion that's what we are here to do but to scream things like weedy is doing is just plain wrong.

in case he doesn't know... he hasn't been to the Moon either

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

none of us have been to the Moon and since NASA has had the Monopoly on this gig for decades and has only given us pictures that they want us to see , there is no way to really know what is up there. it might all be craters and rocks and it might not be all that.

We shouldn't ridicule anyone posting here, but sometimes the things they post as 'facts' -- such as the assertion cited above -- really are ridiculous, and sad -- because if you really believe such silliness, you're gonna stay confused and frustrated and look that way. So out of compassion for our fellow men, who don't recognize the morass of misinformation they are drowning in, they need 'tough love' reality.

NASA has never had a monopoly on moon pictures.

Satisfy yourself that this is true, and move towards the light.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

NASA has never had a monopoly on moon pictures.

i disagree with that.

who has the most photography of the Moon ? ---> NASA and it's parent the DoD.

other than the Russians having the worthless Zond probe pictures who else had any pictures that were even worth looking at from 1970 to say the 90's ?

sure sounds like a monopoly to me

and ask Zorgon about the images that he found online that we haven't seen and when he went back to download them they were pulled.

your another example of someone who thinks they know everything about the Moon and a goverment entity. what was your clearance level when you worked for NASA ? or did you even have one ?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Agreed, they never have had any monopoly on moon pictures, but then again is it not true they all came through NASA's processing and they really decided which ones to present to public?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva

Agreed, they never have had any monopoly on moon pictures, but then again is it not true they all came through NASA's processing and they really decided which ones to present to public?

that's an oxymoron

if they had decision power and there were no other photos from any other space agencies that were good enough to actually see any real details of the surface of the Moon then that is a monopoly

a monopoly exists when a specific individual or an enterprise has sufficient control over a particular product or service to determine significantly the terms on which other individuals shall have access to it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

other than the Russians having the worthless Zond probe pictures who else had any pictures that were even worth looking at from 1970 to say the 90's ?
Worthless as far as we know, right?

and ask Zorgon about the images that he found online that we haven't seen and when he went back to download them they were pulled.
Or ask me, I saw that happening, they were taken while I was downloading them, some big TIFF files that were replaced by JPEGs.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yes exactly , worthless as far as we know. that's a good point because we don't know what they have and if you don't have the proper clearance you won't know what the American DoD has either.

so this reiterates my point that we don't really have all the facts about the Moon and anyone discouraging or trying to close the door on this topic and screaming "it's all rocks" you should "really really really look it up" is doing all of us a dis-service.

Or ask me, I saw that happening, they were taken while I was downloading them, some big TIFF files that were replaced by JPEGs.

thank you ArMaP , i forgot that you also knew about that and actually experienced it. makes you wonder what else we haven't seen ?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

thank you ArMaP , i forgot that you also knew about that and actually experienced it. makes you wonder what else we haven't seen ?

Yes, that's what I usually say:

If you ask me about NASA altered images, I have only seen two, and not on the scientific "side" of NASA, but if you ask me about suspicious behaviour than there is a lot to say.

And they even wonder why people create conspiracy theories...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Seriously? When did this happen, and were those jpg's smaller or different quality or did they differ in anyway?

EDIT:

Sorry, I meant that the pictures were pulled away.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

If my memory is still working it was some three or four years ago, but I think I can get a more exact date.

The TIFFs were replaced by smaller size (file size, I don't know about resolution) JPEGs, but the difference in format is a guarantee of loss of detail. How much I cannot know, I wasn't able to compare the images.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i found the icarus crater pyramid quite intriguing.....

now.... check back on an earlier video by lunacognita about the pyramid....

apollo 17 is the source here for both the transcripts.... and the photograph AS17-136-20680....

you should also check this new clip.....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Here is a better photograph of Icarus. I wonder why LC didn't use it. Maybe because it shows the central peak clearly enough to see that it's just a central peak.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb9a68ef67b5.png[/atsimg]
lpod.wikispaces.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
the wiki article is funny.....

There is a disproportionately tall central peak located near the crater mid-point. This rise is unusual in that it is taller than the outer rim; most peaks are only about half the crater depth.

en.wikipedia.org...(crater)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join