It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

They look the same to me.

The only difference is that one is a scan / copy BEFORE declassification, the other is AFTER declassification.

The addition of a line through the word 'Classified' and the extra info regarding declassification is what you'd expect, after a document has been altered to show it is no longer secret.

Quite why it would be secret in the first place is somewhat of a mystery, as they went to the moon to benefit and in the name of 'All mankind'...supposedly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Great post! The one thing that gets me the most is the mention of camp fires. If they where in fact speaking seriously. How the hell would campfires burn in a 0 atmosphere environment? They wouldn't, unless they are some form of ignited gas or chemical fire, and its quite obvious there is no solid state fuel such as wood or grass available anyhow. I mean just stating the obvious, and I do mean what is apparent with the information we the public have of the moon itself of course.

I think the great find its the icuras site. There is obvious tampering with that frame. It shows that something was there important enough to cover up.

[edited for spelling]

[edit on 9/28/09 by Dracan6]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
US must fall!!

lol

you people just lie .... hahaa that is sick ...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The tapes were lost?
Then what are these?
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Just found this in the transcript of Apollo 14 (Command Module) on page 120/121:

LMP: Sure does. Really got a very complex central structure.

CMP: It's got one of the biggest central peaks a_ound. It's a very unusual crater. But there are some dark areas in it that Farouk has gone on record as saying they are dikes.

CMP: High Sun. That's one right down there; Just shows how it dominates the whole photograph. Just an extremely bright crater. Sun angle Just isn't high enough for you to see it here .... Yes, THEY're mining it , I think.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Who the hell is mining what exactly on the moon?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Terrapop]

More likely, what was it that they really mumbled, since the transcriber put a big question mark right in the sentence -- that you left out, BTW. Can anybody get the original audio?

Since Ed Mitchell was one of the guys looking out the window, you can bet he'd have mentioned artificial lunar activity if he'd seen it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Look at LunarCognita's other theory about "Quindar Tones" and you'll see quickly an obsessed, biased, no proof bunch of bunk.

Yeah, NASA had a computer capable of analyzing live television signals frame by frame and modifying the pictures that long ago.

RIIIIIIIIGHT.

Nice try man, everything from that point forward is just BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I guess when they weren't on TV they just kept the tones in there to be annoying.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
@Zelong...i don't have a Pdf reader at this time so i can't answer your question

A researcher such as yourself should have one, please allow me to expand your toolbox

Adobe Reader (not Acrobat, let's you read but not mark up...):
www.adobe.com...

Foxit Reader (allows annotation, even in the free version...):
www.foxitsoftware.com...

Sumatra (a reader only, I believe):
blog.kowalczyk.info...

And here's some more info, if you need it:
pdfreaders.org...

Merry X-Mas Easynow

I thought I would recipricate, since your thread here is obviously MY early X-mas present!

Great thread, S&F!

-WFA

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this thread is strangely.... quiet.

is it because people are reading the transcripts, or are in disbelief? what's the story?

anybody else come across any juicy tidbits that they care to point out ie. particular pdf, page #.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i kinda agree with Threekings on this one. not enough evidence. Just possibilities that these people were entertaining themselves in my opin-onion.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Just found this in the transcript of Apollo 14 (Command Module) on page 120/121:

CMP: It's got one of the biggest central peaks a_ound. It's a very unusual crater. But there are some dark areas in it that Farouk has gone on record as saying they are dikes.

CMP: High Sun. That's one right down there; Just shows how it dominates the whole photograph. Just an extremely bright crater. Sun angle Just isn't high enough for you to see it here .... Yes, THEY're mining it , I think.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

More likely, what was it that they really mumbled, since the transcriber put a big question mark right in the sentence -- that you left out, BTW. Can anybody get the original audio?

Since Ed Mitchell was one of the guys looking out the window, you can bet he'd have mentioned artificial lunar activity if he'd seen it.

even if he mumbled that, how do you explain the previous pages where they talk about "structures", and "dykes" ?

in my experiences writing and reading the spoken word the use of (?) or (!) has been used to empasize absolute disbelief, or amazement.

now, 'm not a "NASA transcriber" so maybe i'm wrong in thinking that's what he/she was trying to get across while typing.

I would also think that if the transcriber had troulbe hearing what was said, they would have type out (mumbled), or (garbled) or something to the like.

"Yes, they'rere mining it [?], I think." indicates disbelief by either the person speaking, or the person typing.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Mathius]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There's so much into these apollo missions that it is really hard trying to put the real facts together, other half says there are aliens, towers, buildings, mines and so on in there, not any disrespect towards John Lear but at times those visions such as his quite often are towards this go off the roof and are quite unbeliavable without too much real evidence.

Others say nasa never even went to the moon, that it is impossible. Then again too often I see those who are claming they never went there are saying that there are secret space missions and our technology is very advanced ..but yes that's bit off topic. This video has some new interesting point of view, I'm going to listen trough those "dump" tapes and see what is really in there on apollo 11. Thank you for this.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There will come a time when it will be legislated that you can sue someone for wasting your time on the internet.

lol.

This lead was a waste of time. Thanks for nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black MamboI find it hard to believe now that man has actually walked on the moon although I guess when they do finally retry to do it in 2012 we should see the equipment and flag left by the US astronauts ... not long till we finally discover the truth on that one

not necessarily. I fully believe there are people on this website, that if, at this second, they could be flown by private jet straight to Cape Canaveral and placed on the next moon flight (assuming for the sake of argument that it was ready to go), and took them straight to the moon, landed where Aldrin and Armstrong walked, wiped the lunar dust off the lander, etc... those folks would figure out some other way to excuse what they saw.

Lets face it, for some (like the 9/11 people) the conspiracy is the fun. "Truth be damned, one way or another...just give me conspiracies", seems to be their motto.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
oops....somehow a double post. sorry. Mods, please delete.

[edit on 28/9/09 by TrailGator]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just got a simple a question... If NASA is hiding all this, why it even made the conversation transcribed public? It shows something is there, no matter what is it, there is something.

Plus, if the convo's are like that, then the "black box" audio files must show clearly something is there, maybee some opinions on what it could be, etc.

Now, what im interested to see is the "moon bombing" at 8th October. If there's something, would they show up with such explosion?

Finally S&F. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddy_12
Plus, if the convo's are like that, then the "black box" audio files must show clearly something is there, maybee some opinions on what it could be, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The audio files and the transcripts should say the same things except for a few possible transcription errors right?

The thing I would expect to find in the audio version, is more of a sense of the tone of voice, emotion, and attitude associated with some of these comments. For example it could be apparent from from tone of voice they are joking around about some of these comments, but that won't come across in the transcripts. I've heard a rumor that astronauts have a sense of humor like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Strange...

In the youtube video, at 7m45s, we see Day 4, Page 230, and timestamps of: 03 16 45 03

Yet in the AS11_CM.PDF, on page 141 of the PDF, the timestamp skips from:

Day 4, Page 139, 03 14 31 59

to:

Day 4, Page 140, 03 23 32 37

Why would there appear to be 9 hours missing from this transcript? And why would the transcripts own page numbers appear to be edited to hide these missing 9 hours as if everybody just stopped talking for that time?

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, I would appreciate it being pointed out if I have - its late!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

Maybe they were sleeping?

I don't know what to take from all this. It's too hard to understand the transcript without hearing the tones (which has already been said).

Imagine if everyone had a transcript of our lives and read it. How many things would people think about you because of the use of sarcasm could not be shown using just text? A hell of a lot!

I honestly believe that there is a lot of space exploration being done that we are not privy too, and I really don't think the original moon landing happened, but I will agree that now a days there is some things going on up in space that we are unaware of.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathius

Originally posted by JimOberg

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

even if he mumbled that, how do you explain the previous pages where they talk about "structures", and "dykes" ?

in my experiences writing and reading the spoken word the use of (?) or (!) has been used to empasize absolute disbelief, or amazement.

now, 'm not a "NASA transcriber" so maybe i'm wrong in thinking that's what he/she was trying to get across while typing.

I would also think that if the transcriber had troulbe hearing what was said, they would have type out (mumbled), or (garbled) or something to the like.

"Yes, they'rere mining it [?], I think." indicates disbelief by either the person speaking, or the person typing.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Mathius]

Ingo Swann knows.

Here is an excerpt from the book penetration. A secret study done back in the 70's from the CIA's best psychic Ingo Swann who coined the term "remote viewing"

Chapter 5: Humanoids on the moon

I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors, strange-looking
"buildings."
I found bridges whose function I couldn't figure out. One of them just
arched out - and never landed anywhere. There were a lot of domes of various
sizes, round things, things like small saucers with windows. These were
stored next to crater sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked
like airfield hangars.
I had problems estimating sizes. But some of the "things" were very
large.
I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things going up
and down hills, straight roads extending some miles, obelisks which had no
apparent function.
There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures.
Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do
with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations.
There were "nets" over craters, "houses" in which someone obviously
lived, except that I couldn't see who - save in one case.
In THAT case, I saw some kind of people busy at work on something I
could not figure out. The place was dark. The "air" was filled with a fine
dust, and there was some kind of illumination - like a dark lime-green fog
or mist.
The thing about them was that they either were human or looked exactly
like us - but they were all males, as I could well see since they were all
butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into
a hillside or a cliff.

BTW, this book is out of print and is a rare find. Sold for $1,500 on ebay and can be now purchased for a mere $400-500 dollars. I have it in PDF.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by adjay

Maybe they were sleeping?

Possibly, but the youtube video indicates there is a page with timestamped text inside this missing window that is not to be found in the pdf from NASA's site.

Either the material in the video is faked, or NASA have edited the transcript available to download.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join