It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So no one wants to talk about the transcripts?

Sheesh.

This is no fun.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Luppakorva

As I said, I think it has more to do with the scanning process than deliberate tampering. Seeing that last image, it could also be due to light leakage on the film.

I'm not ready to rule out anything yet, that's why I looked at the adjacent pictures and am still looking. But I can't imagine what in the scanning process would account for what I'm seeing.

The one thing I will point out however, is that you can see what look like 2 stars in the last image on the roll, below the horizon and to the left of the window edge, so they would have to be reflections or something if they are really stars right?

So if those are star reflections maybe the previous photo has some star reflections too? But I'm not sure, I'll analyze it some more.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I think that's dust or imperfections on the original film. There are photos that overlap and the spots don't appear in the same locations.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm seriously into it but I asked info about the couple of those tapes and was left without any answer so I dropped the topic till further information.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Could you seriously give your opinion Phage? Much aprreciated

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Please let me know your conclusions, I'm trying to make mine as well

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I thought I did give my opinion.

I don't think the image has been intentionally altered. Because the bright dots appear on the area above the horizon and below, it leads me to believe that the effect either exists on the original film or is a result of the scanning process.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I've got photos of the exterior of the lunar lander and module but not from enough different angles.

What I'm trying to determine, is if that's not the edge of the window we are seeing, but rather some geometry of the craft's exterior, that though some amazing coincidence happens to make a sharp angle at the horizon such that the geometry perfectly coincides with the horizon.

So right now my thought is, if that's really the edge of the window, it looks like tampering, but if that's not the edge of the window, it may not be tampering.

In the subject pictures (AS12-47-7020 to 7021), I think the pictures are taken through the window on the left of this picture:

science.nationalgeographic.com...

See that geometry on the module exterior in the middle between the two windows? I'm trying to figure if any of that could be lining up with the horizon, which might explain what we see without tampering. That would take some coincidence but coincidences can happen.

It might take me a few days to come to a conclusion but Phage might figure it out well before then!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It is taken from inside the LM after EVA #1.

The remaining 10 frames on magazine 47 were taken from inside the LM after the end of EVA-1.

Post-EVA-1 pan from Al's window. S-Band-antenna shadow.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

It looks like Allan Bean was trying to finish the magazine. He first pans from left to right then back to the left.
Here is the first image of the left side of the window. No sign of tampering.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes it's taken from inside the LM, but are we sure that what we see on the left is really the edge of the window? Or could it be part of the exterior of the craft we see through the window, in the shade such that it looks dark?

The picture you referred to does show no sign of tampering. Interesting it's at a darker exposure level as the stars don't show up in it so it's hard to make a direct comparison with the lighter exposure showing the stars.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Just found this in the transcript of Apollo 14 (Command Module) on page 120/121:

LMP: Sure does. Really got a very complex central structure.

CMP: It's got one of the biggest central peaks a_ound. It's a very unusual crater. But there are some dark areas in it that Farouk has gone on record as saying they are dikes.

CMP: High Sun. That's one right down there; Just shows how it dominates the whole photograph. Just an extremely bright crater. Sun angle Just isn't high enough for you to see it here .... Yes, THEY're mining it , I think.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Who the hell is mining what exactly on the moon?

Farouk's ideas make another appearance, this time during Apollo 15:

Domes and Dikes. Bonfires, Green stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You guys will like this one...

"It looks like a snow covered prairie"

(Apollo 15)

"Doesn't that look like a brown to you"

Edit : Pages 132 and 136 are missing from this Apollo 15transcript....

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here is a neat bunch of stuff I found in that Apollo 8 moon picture I was looking at - It looks like a mining operation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03b84657c13a.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember this part from the Apollo 14 transcript...

"Mining it"

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think its all very interesting to note, that much as people are prepared to say , and show compiled evidence for a conspiracy , they dont seem prepared to band together and force the government of the US and Nasa itself to reveal ALL it has ever known about space.
The trial of Gary Mckinnon should point (to those with a keen eye) to secrets being kept , when the fact is that american taxpayers are owed all the collected information in Nasa's databases EVEN those sections which fall under national security protocols. You payed for it , you are owed it. Go get it , and quit wasting time blowing gas !

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
You payed for it , you are owed it. Go get it , and quit wasting time blowing gas!

How about the transcriptions...

Did you find anything neat when reading through them?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It looks too faint and well defined to be something on the Moon, could you show where on the photo did you found it?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The shadow starts at the bottom of the pole and extends as expected, but that is not visible in that small photo.

In this version you can see the shadow.
(click on the "original size" button for the full size version)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

It looks too faint and well defined to be something on the Moon, could you show where on the photo did you found it?

Well, it is on the moon.

Mikesingh, Majorion and myself have been discussing this image which is a much larger version of as08-13-2244.

The version we are working with will be made available for ATS members shortly.

Here is another structure which was found in the big version that we have:

(This one is at the top left-hand corner)

This above structure is also visible in the smaller, 1.8 mb image here:

history.nasa.gov...

Edit:

Here is something else we spotted down in one of the craters:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/863a22c9b944.jpg[/atsimg]

*Included for comparison is an image of what might be the terrestrial equivalent of what we are seeing:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I see nothing about it that would indicate an "unnatural" formation was present.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is one that will probably see some use in a moon hoax thread sometime in the future:

(From Apollo 14)

"Plaster of Paris"

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join