It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
So it's your theory that NASA would never release anything which might indicate ET's, ET's on the moon, UFOs near manned space missions and so on?

If you read again as to what I had said, you'd notice that I was specifically relating to the documented sources of evidence regarding extraterrestrials.

Also, NASA is a publicly funded entity. It's one thing to hide evidence from the American public, it's a completely different scenario to be caught hiding such evidence...

I see nothing logically unique representing swarm of scattering ice particles to be of an extraterrestrial origin.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Many thanks
Looks like they are just going back to the "routines" then. I was wondering could it be something to report anomalies or such

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
SLightly off topic but the mysetry to the moon for me is why is there 40% of the moon always facing away from Earth?

Think about it - the chances of this happening from an object that has seemingly independently evolved from the Earth seems just a little too co-incidental. We can do this precisely with sophistication of geo stationary satellites - but this is with intelligence

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

So it's your theory that NASA would never release anything which might indicate ET's, ET's on the moon, UFOs near manned space missions and so on?

If you read again as to what I had said, you'd notice that I was specifically relating to the documented sources of evidence regarding extraterrestrials.

Also, NASA is a publicly funded entity. It's one thing to hide evidence from the American public, it's a completely different scenario to be caught hiding such evidence...

I see nothing logically unique representing swarm of scattering ice particles to be of an extraterrestrial origin.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by krystalice]

I'm getting the impression English is not your primary language and given the communication issues I'm not sure where to go.

The best I can do is ask what exactly swarming ice crystals have to do with this discussion? This topic is about voice recordings of astronauts which may or may not indicate sightings of UFOs. If you want to debate anything else there are other discussion threads specific to those subjects.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Yes thanks ziggystar a bit complex for me but i now know what P20 is.

THANKYOU

[edit on 033131p://2009-10-01T15:01:02-05:000110 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

It is not coincidental, it is inevitable. It is due to gravitational effects (tidal locking). The Moon is not the only moon which is tidally locked to its planet. In fact the majority of all significant moons are tidally locked to their planets.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Can you give better information about the page, possible tape number and so on? I will try to find that one from the dump tapes after that.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

link requested:

www.nasa.gov...

ya see with what we are reading in these historical papers i would just be slightly worried that there might be a more sinster reason for this impact? i'm sure i'm just being paranoid. silly me.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

Thanks for the link.

Maybe you can go to a public event to watch it live, they have several events organised to watch the impact.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easynow,

Check this out - taken by Apollo 8:

WOW
cool pic Exuberent1

never seen that one before. looks like camp fema on the Moon !

might be where they will take all the Aliens that refuse the swineflushot...lol

similar anomaly ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/819d3002c72a.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think best pics from moon buildings are those that Hoagland found if I remember it correctly, they can be found from www.marsanomalyresearch.com at least, I'm sure pretty much everyone over here is familiar with them though?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

not sure which pics you are talking about. there are some anti Hoagland and anti marsanomaly people in our midst so i am not sure about it , but go ahead and link us up or post them if you want to.

have you seen MikeSingh's Moon video ?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the video, no didn't see that before. I think they are pretty much the same pictures but I will take a look and link them to this thread.

I must say that alot of stuff on marsanomalyresearch.com is quite far fetched and in some of Skipper's articles and research it's quite easy to see that he's on the wrong track but he has some quite good and interesting research as well.

About Hoagland I am going to say nothing, I don't know his story and everything he has said and stands for too well so it's just better to shut up in those cases

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ok, so these are from marsanomalyresearch.com. To my understanding they are clementine pictures from: www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

These are the most interesting ones so here we go:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easynow,

Check this out - taken by Apollo 8:

WOW
cool pic Exuberent1

never seen that one before. looks like camp fema on the Moon !

might be where they will take all the Aliens that refuse the swineflushot...lol

similar anomaly ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/819d3002c72a.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by easynow]

You cannot magnify a lunar surface photo beyond use and then claim that there is something artificial on it. Get high resolution photos and find unnatural objects. So far, everyone especially John Lear failed. Except to those who see what they want to see.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by easynow

I think best pics from moon buildings are those that Hoagland found if I remember it correctly, they can be found from www.marsanomalyresearch.com at least, I'm sure pretty much everyone over here is familiar with them though?

Sorry to burst your bubble but Hoagland did not find anything of importance on NASA lunar photos. Every one of his photos can be debunked and I've done so in the past with his "castle", his "ruined city - (L.A.), etc. His claims of glass structures are all in his mind. His Martian "face" became his biggest failure.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

not sure which pics you are talking about. there are some anti Hoagland and anti marsanomaly people in our midst so i am not sure about it , but go ahead and link us up or post them if you want to.

have you seen MikeSingh's Moon video ?

snipped

Misinterpreting blurry photos seems to be the order of the day on ATS!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
Ok, so these are from marsanomalyresearch.com. To my understanding they are clementine pictures from: www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

These are the most interesting ones so here we go:

All of those except the "building" are the familiar Clementine version 1.5 browser artifacts, they are (mostly?) gone in clementine 2.0, as is the "building".

You can look them up in v2 here www.nrl.navy.mil...

In tool panel at the top choose coordinates and enter them.

The old browser was still online last time I checked and it shows the artifacts.

This clementine browser version issue has already been beaten to death in other threads right? This is the first time I've seen that "building" though at least that's a little different. Did you figure out how big that building would be? 1 pixel is 1 kilometer right? It's 48px by 32px or 48km by 32km if you didn't resize the image. That would be one humongous building!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

thanks for the links my friend. i have posted those same pictures myself a couple times but unfortunately ArMaP had a good explanation for them.

you can see his post about those pics here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

even after seeing the large version of thos pics i still think there is some tomfoolery with them. ArMaP might disagree but it looks to me as if somethings are covered up with the cut and paste job they did.

those are Navy photos just so you know. we have confirmed beyond any doubt that some of the NASA pictures have been tampered with and because of that...all photos of outerspace and the Moon etc. are suspect.

watch this video to see just some examples....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

No offence but just interested. I would like to see those pictures debunked, so could you show me the right thread / link to those debunks?

About the martian face. I still haven't made up my mind though. Even with the latest pictures from it, I have to admit it's most likely just nothing at all. But hey that's just me and not going to start war of words about that

It looks like that indeed all these so called "proofs" are quite often just old moon pictures which are digitally zoomed and that naturally starts to cause some "artificial" things to be seen. Also the scales are another problem, houses or towers would have to be miles long which I find quite unlikely.

I'm wondering these blurred parts in those links I just posted though and I guess you do have answer for those as well? If so would love to hear.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join