It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Greenish but the moon is gray ejecta of what ?
Just puts another nail in the gray dead moon theory most of that made no sense to me but im learning thanks for that.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Great posts again Exuberant1. how are you mate?

more fantastic information keep up the research

Well done yet again!!!!

Thanks

Ocker
up:

Edit I forgot to mention easynow for another great thread on ya!!

[edit on 1/10/2009 by ocker]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Sorry about that. I didn't realise that you had helped with the mission and seen the device that will just be more or less falling to the surface of the moon and throwing up a little bit of dust.
I did not helped with the mission and I did not saw the "device", and I don't understand what made you think that I did, if you really thought that.

Aiming the 'rocket' (thats NASA term not mine) at the highest concentration of hydrogen at the south pole of the moon sounds like a whole lotta fun.
Maybe, it depends on your definition of "fun", what some people think is funny may be considered by other people as boring.

And it's not, as far as I know, the highest concentration of hydrogen, it's the largest concentration of H2O and/or OH, not just hydrogen.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Just puts another nail in the gray dead moon theory most of that made no sense to me but im learning thanks for that.

THANKYOU

Speaking of the Dead Moon Dictum;

Later I'm going to post some stuff about the recent volcanisms that were spotted during the Apollo missions.

It ain't so dead.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Nice work Exuby

Have you ever seen a photo of these green scalloped craters?
I think they would be quite impressive

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drtrader
So we have these documents that transcribe the apollo missions. There is a relatively simple statistical technique that can identify fraud. All of the lines are time stamped to the second. If they are substantially forged or hand edited, the last digit(the one that represents seconds) in the time stamps is not random. This form of fraud detection is employed by the IRS and election monitors, you may have seen this analysis done on the iranian election returns, humans are awful at generating random numbers.

If someone is willing to sample about 2000 lines, simply by counting the frequency of the numbers appearing in the final digit of the time stamp, i'd be happy to run a test for significance. I won't make excuses, just admit im rather lazy when it comes to tedious things. If anyone wants to volunteer to collect the data set, u2u me and ill give more precise instructions for collection.

If the documents pass this test, it doesn't prove that they are real, the time stamps could have been kept and the dialogue could have been altered, among many other possibilities, but if it were to fail substantially, it would cast considerable doubt on the documents that give pause to even a contumacious conspiracy debunker.

Anyway, its not often that ATS forums conduct meaningful analysis on evidence, but these documents lend themselves to this type of analysis and we might catch the man with his pants down.

Phage parsed a data set of 7400 time stamps for me, i'll post an analysis when i get home from work today.

Thank you Phage, i didn't realize i couldn't respond to u2u's directly since i haven't posted enough yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
O. K. impact wizard. An explanation would be reasonable. Correct?
Tell us ----what is the friggin reason for all these impacts on a lunar environment, that we don't even understand.

In the simplest terms, it's to understand the lunar environment. Seismic studies, dust plume analysis to determine composition, etc.

It would be like detonating bombs at the bottom of the ocean to see what floats up.
Space science is such a fraud.

We know there's life at the bottom of the ocean, we don't know that about the moon. We can't easily analyze a plume from an undersea explosion from the shore either (and it's just plain easier to bring a sample up to the surface than it is for the moon), and because the earth is very geologically active, we don't need to generate our own vibrations in order to do ocean floor seismic studies.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn
reply to post by ngchunter

quote "Could it be that this dogma is just anti-americanism sheathed in some kind of selective cosmic environmentalism? "

Its more to do with the fact America likes to blow things up.

So you're ignoring the fact that many other spacefaring countries have done the same thing? This has nothing to do with "blowing things up" for the fun of it. This is a scientific endeavor and it's frankly ridiculous that anyone's upset about it. It's also extremely hypocritical since so many other nations have done the same kind of thing in the past.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now here is a strange comment...

"Before the domes were built."

....Not formed - the domes were Built

Somebody slipped up.

(Bonfires, Roads, Music, a big "..." in a crater, People, Air, Volcanisms, Natural domes and Domes that are Built! - What a moon! it even has green stuff on it!)

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have put together some of the good stuff that Exuberant1 and others have found so far and it is interesting to read.
This bit was posted by Terrapop.
Apollo 14 (Command Module) on page 120/121:

LMP: Sure does. Really got a very complex central structure.

CMP: It's got one of the biggest central peaks a_ound. It's a very unusual crater. But there are some dark areas in it that Farouk has gone on record as saying they are dikes.

CMP: High Sun. That's one right down there; Just shows how it dominates the whole photograph. Just an extremely bright crater. Sun angle Just isn't high enough for you to see it here .... Yes, THEY're mining it , I think.
This bit posted by MurrayTORONTO
Page39 AS11_CM.PDF
00 02 45 14 CC Apollo 11, this is Houston. At 1 minute, trajectory
and guidance look good, and the stage is good. Over.
00 02 45 21 CDR Apollo 11. Roger.
00 02 45 50 CMP Don't look out window 1. If you're - if it looks
like what I see out window 5, you don't want to
look at it (laughter).
O0 02 45 55 CDR I don't see anything.
00 02 45 56 _ Why?
00 02 45 57 CMP These flashes out here - -
00 02 45 58 CDR Oh, I see a little flashing out there, yes.
00 02 46 03 CMP You see that? Buzz is usually looking - Just
watch window 5 for a second. See it?
00 02 46 10 LMP Yes, yes. Damn, everything's - Just kind of sparks
flying out there.
00 02 46 14 CMP Yes, that's - Oopsedo.
O0 02 46 16 CDR Man, that really
This bit was found by Exuberant1 i think zorgon has a thread on this.
Day 5 page 195
LMP That music even sounds outer-spacey doesn't it?
You hear that?That whistling sound?
CDR Yes.
LMP Whooooo. say your--
CMP Did you hear that whistling sound ,too?
LMP Yes sounds like-you know,outer-space-type music.
CMP I wonder what it is.
LMP Hey,Tom.is your-is your insulation all burned off here,on the front side of your window over here?right--
CDR Yes.
LMP Mine's all burned off.Isn't that weird-eerie,John?
CMP Yes,I got it,too. ,,,and see who was outside.
LMP Boy that sure is weird music.
CMP We're going to have to find out about that.nobody will belive us.
LMP Yes. it's a whistling,you know,like an outer space type thing.
CMP Yes. ...VHF-A...
LMP Yesi wouldn't believe there's anyone out there.Okay,Tom,i'm going to call up P20.
This is just some of the transcript from the begining of the thread sure is strange keep up the good work guys.

THANKYOU

[edit on 113131p://2009-10-01T11:57:59-05:000110 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Volcanic domes are rounded, steep-sided mounds built by lava too viscous to flow any great distance.

www.learner.org...

Three distinct landforms, built during successive periods of volcanic activity, have been named thé main cone, the old dome, and the young dome.

rsnz.natlib.govt.nz...

Subsequent eruptions built a volcanic dome within the crater, and the high rainfall of this area lead to substantial erosion of the poorly consolidated landslide material.

www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

according to NASA's homepage it states the largest concentration of hydrogen.

direct quote :

The general consensus of lunar experts led by the LCROSS science team is that Cabeus shows, with the greatest level of certainty, the highest hydrogen concentrations at the south pole.

I don't see any mention of H2O.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It turns out that there is so much stuff on the moon, that it is enough make man's head hurt:

(John Young, Apollo 16)

He wouldn't look. There was too much he didn't understand...

..And it had nothing to do with the albedo or sunlight.

What could possibly be down there that that would make one of our Finest not want to look at it, what did he not to see?

What did he not even want his friend Charlie to see?

Perhaps it had something to do with "them":

"Just keep on the book"

"That's why I'm purging the fuel cell"

-Charlie already knows, and that is why he is busying himself...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Interesting info, thank you!

Any idea what P20 stands for?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

It's not my info others on this thread posted it i just put some of it together as a recap as for P20 i have no clue anybody know what it means.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is getting stranger as it goes on it is sounding like there is someone down there.
But could it be something so scary they just could not tell us?

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'd like to state that I do believe in UFO - extra terrestrial phenomena and no offence to the original poster as to what I am about to say.

Having read the given script and several other scripts (not all though) I have concluded that such scripts given that are true of all the implication of alien presence on the moon would not be residing on an online NASA public general archives server. To conclude the statement, I believe the script implies nothing more than astronaut sarcasm and humour. So please don't let these scripts pull your leg with ease.

I support my claim primarily as follows:

1. NASA has never publicly admitted to alien presence on the moon

2. It is a well established and a regulated government agency, everything placed electronically by NASA is proof read many times over before it is provided to the general public as a freely classified document source.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

OK, thanks for that information.

All the information I have seen has been about looking for water ice inside the craters, and this new information about a stronger presence of H2O and OH on the surface of the Moon made me think that this was what they were really looking for and not just hydrogen.

As I don't read NASA sites very often I hadn't noticed that, apparently, they are interested in the hydrogen and not in the water or in the oxygen.

Edit: could you please post a link for that direct quote? Thanks.

[edit on 1/10/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
as for P20 i have no clue anybody know what it means.

P20 is a navigation system for the rendevouz between the Lunar Module and the Command/Service Module (bold text by me):

Once the crew is in their desired orbit, several events happen in quick succession. Ground controllers update the LM computer with the latest values of the CSM's and LM's state vector. Next, the guidance platform is realigned to correct the minor misalignment brought on by the ascent burn. Once these tasks are completed, the LM begins its hunt for the CSM, using P20 (Rendezvous Navigation) to orient the rendezvous radar, point the face of the LM towards the CSM (so that its flashing beacon can be seen by the CMP though the sextant) and to begin taking marks on the angular position and range of the CSM. The rendezvous radar sends range and angular position information to the LM computer about once per minute, and the computer then uses this information to compute the relative positions and velocities of the two spacecraft.

You can read more about lunar orbit rendezvous here:
history.nasa.gov...

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
I'd like to state that I do believe in UFO - extra terrestrial phenomena and no offence to the original poster as to what I am about to say.

Having read the given script and several other scripts (not all though) I have concluded that such scripts given that are true of all the implication of alien presence on the moon would not be residing on an online NASA public general archives server. To conclude the statement, I believe the script implies nothing more than astronaut sarcasm and humour. So please don't let these scripts pull your leg with ease.

I support my claim primarily as follows:

1. NASA has never publicly admitted to alien presence on the moon

2. It is a well established and a regulated government agency, everything placed electronically by NASA is proof read many times over before it is provided to the general public as a freely classified document source.

You're entitled to your opinion just as we're entitled to disagree with said opinion, of course.

So it's your theory that NASA would never release anything which might indicate ET's, ET's on the moon, UFOs near manned space missions and so on?

While I agree they most likely censor or hide any material they possibly can, there is a great deal of material they cannot do so with. In this case we're talking about communications which were able to be monitored by civilians on the ground with the proper equipment, live broadcasts and so on.

Also, NASA is a publicly funded entity. It's one thing to hide evidence from the American public, it's a completely different scenario to be caught hiding such evidence. If they cause certain mission communications to "vanish" and then civilians pop up with tapes of the missing communications, well - that just doesn't look good at all and pretty much shows proof of a conspiracy. Better to leave the data in place and do your best to hide it in plain sight.

Obfuscated evidence is far less dangerous than missing evidence. Think about it.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join