It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
Funny thing ... i was really thinking they did NOT go to the moon when I started looking into it, but more and more I look into it and listen the tapes ..oh well.. they reallly did..

I have found a part of the Apollo 10 transcript where all three astronauts agree that they feel like they are in the simulator...

...Someone somewhere will use it in a moon hoax thread:

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn
reply to post by ArMaP

Americas actions continue to digust me. To look up at the moon at night and to think that you will be carrying out an 'impact' on behalf of planet earth. Thanks again America. (Bloody numpties)

Funny, I didn't see you whining when Japan slammed one of its probes (Kaguya/Selene) into the lunar surface at the end of its mission. Or the European Space Agency's SMART-1 probe. Or any of the Soviet lunar impactors (Luna 2, Luna 5, Luna 7, Luna 8... the list goes on). Why is it that this "righteous indignation" only rears its ugly head when America does something? In fact, this isn't even the first US lunar impact, nor is it the largest. Could it be that this dogma is just anti-americanism sheathed in some kind of selective cosmic environmentalism?

O. K. impact wizard. An explanation would be reasonable. Correct?
Tell us ----what is the friggin reason for all these impacts on a lunar environment, that we don't even understand.
It would be like detonating bombs at the bottom of the ocean to see what floats up.
Space science is such a fraud.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

armap
50/50 is fine with me. Sort of like agreeing to disagree. Always the starting point for any negotiation or serious collaboration for the facts.
Your demure as a gentleman in these moon matters is welcomed by myself. The box and these tapes are but a tidbit of the overall.
donny

jra

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Tell us ----what is the friggin reason for all these impacts on a lunar environment, that we don't even understand.

In the case of the Saturn IVB stage impacts. It was for getting seismic readings on the equipment left on the Moon from the Apollo missions. Other impacts are for kicking up the regolith for study. And others are simply for a controlled de-orbit as there is no where else for them to go, but down.

Here's a list of everything that's on the Moon. It includes things that have crashed (be it intentionally or not)

List of artificial objects on the Moon

It would be like detonating bombs at the bottom of the ocean to see what floats up. Space science is such a fraud.

It's nothing like that at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I know. They don't really fit the rille description. It's been claimed that they are some sort of vehicle track but the way they appear, disappear, and change width makes that hard to support. I don't know what the scale is.

The best possibility is boulder tracks...except that they come in pairs.

I am glad I can agree with you on this one.
A robot could not even lay down those tracks.
The faults on the Mojave desert floor where the St Andreas fault lines are
may look similar from a satellite.
Only nature could create tandem lines that straight.
PS on the moon.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
So we have these documents that transcribe the apollo missions. There is a relatively simple statistical technique that can identify fraud. All of the lines are time stamped to the second. If they are substantially forged or hand edited, the last digit(the one that represents seconds) in the time stamps is not random. This form of fraud detection is employed by the IRS and election monitors, you may have seen this analysis done on the iranian election returns, humans are awful at generating random numbers.

If someone is willing to sample about 2000 lines, simply by counting the frequency of the numbers appearing in the final digit of the time stamp, i'd be happy to run a test for significance. I won't make excuses, just admit im rather lazy when it comes to tedious things. If anyone wants to volunteer to collect the data set, u2u me and ill give more precise instructions for collection.

If the documents pass this test, it doesn't prove that they are real, the time stamps could have been kept and the dialogue could have been altered, among many other possibilities, but if it were to fail substantially, it would cast considerable doubt on the documents that give pause to even a contumacious conspiracy debunker.

Anyway, its not often that ATS forums conduct meaningful analysis on evidence, but these documents lend themselves to this type of analysis and we might catch the man with his pants down.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by drtrader

Anyway, its not often that ATS forums conduct meaningful analysis on evidence, but these documents lend themselves to this type of analysis and we might catch the man with his pants down.

Go for it.

No one is stopping you from doing this.

Please post your results when you are done.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by drtrader

Go for it.

No one is stopping you from doing this.

Please post your results when you are done.

are you volunteering to collect the sample? I really don't want to do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

In the case of the Saturn IVB stage impacts. It was for getting seismic readings on the equipment left on the Moon from the Apollo missions. Other impacts are for kicking up the regolith for study. And others are simply for a controlled de-orbit as there is no where else for them to go, but down.

Here's a list of everything that's on the Moon. It includes things that have crashed (be it intentionally or not)

List of artificial objects on the Moon

It would be like detonating bombs at the bottom of the ocean to see what floats up. Space science is such a fraud.

It's nothing like that at all.

Crap. With all do respect for your knowledge and gentlemanly behavior--- Please tell me why you jumped in to claim the title to Impact Wizard from
another more deserving? Is he off shift, on leave. Are you so bored you can't stand to see hole punched through the farce?
People are paying big time taxes for this nonsense.
Take that money and by an American KID a future in the war zones.

jra

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

What's with the childish attitude? There's no need for that.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by jra]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

quote "Could it be that this dogma is just anti-americanism sheathed in some kind of selective cosmic environmentalism? "

Its more to do with the fact America likes to blow things up. Its like watching a spoilt brat that doesn't get everything their own way. America is ready to begin a war with Iran which may very easily turn nuclear thanks to Israel. Another illegal war just like the one that casued the murder of thousands of innocent souls in Iraq. You can call me out on this in 12months if you like but I have a strange feeling I probably aint gonna be around.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
)reply to post by ArMaP

Sorry about that. I didn't realise that you had helped with the mission and seen the device that will just be more or less falling to the surface of the moon and throwing up a little bit of dust. Aiming the 'rocket' (thats NASA term not mine) at the highest concentration of hydrogen at the south pole of the moon sounds like a whole lotta fun.

(Personally i will be delighted when I see the news that the rocket has misfired and won't be able to carry out impact
)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
"People that live in there probably never get out"

Is that an indication of a human presence habitating the moon i wonder??

[edit on 1-10-2009 by whatyagonnado]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Lunacognita just released a new video using the Gemini transcripts

It deserves it's own thread, but here it is for now:

'NASA's GEMINI "Black Box" Transcripts - Astronaut UFO sightings from the days before Apollo'

To whoever decides to make the thread,

I will be showing up with parts of the transcripts that I will be posting as excerpts in the manner which I have done here (using images of the transcripts.)

So if you start one, I'll help out.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatyagonnado

Hey, what mission was that from?

Edit: I found it. That portion of transcript was from Apollo 11.

Here it is:

Bonfires, Roads, Air, Volcanism and People...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Every time something new is released about the moon missions there seems we are getting a step closer to what NASA is not telling us about the moon.
Some of the transcripts are sounding like someone is there and i find it strange that the Japanese and India have stopped releasing there images why is that you would think they could not wait to release them very strange that's only my opinion.
S+F great thread

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Here is the portion of the transcript where the Apollo 11 astronauts talk about the roads they can see around Moltke:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This one is strange.

It has to do with a big "..." in the bottom of a crater and some crater walls that have the appearance of scallops.

One astronaut isn't even sure that he should be taking pictures of the big "..." :

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Could they be talking about a monument there how the roads pass it maybe?
This one is the best one so far Yes, THEY're mining it if that could possibly mean something other than what it says i would love to here what it is.
Thank you Exuberant1.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hey Mars,

Check this one out. Green on the moon...

(From Apollo 17)

*Wait until I start posting the stuff where the astronauts speculate on what happened before the domes were built.....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join