It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something wrong with this picture? (Mutassim Gadaffi and Hilary Clinton)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well the creases in his pant legs are off. I dunno I give up. Hillary does look photoshoped in more than he does.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I think its the suit as well, its just too, tacky and out dated, shinny and short on the sleeves. Just for curiosity, I looked at another fourm, everyone is laughing at the suit, thats all.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I knew people would notice more things about this picture than me. You are getting warmer.

The suit looks airbrushed. Look at his hair as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Somebody already sade it was airbrushed and photoshopped so was that what is wrong with the pic? Stop waisting my time and just tell us please.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

No, I'm not wasting your time. Like you said, the others have figured it out. It's a fake.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
why when there are other pics of them shaking hands and walking down the hall together?

4.bp.blogspot.com... pg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 28-9-2009 by thirdeyeflight]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

nobody is saying it didnt happen, just the photo is photoshopped. the editors of the press which put out this pic, could have wanted a better shot. its not unprecedented, it happens all the time. they airbrush many pictures, make it look cleaner, set up a better angle, fix the lighting, etc.

love and peace

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
well I understand that but if this was photoshopped to make a better picture they suck because it looks to me there are alot better ones out there with no shopping required.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Looking at the video posted over at the State Dept the frame at ~ 21-22 secs looks very consistent with that photo. The angle of the chandelier and the way they are looking all looks spot on.

I think that editing it in this case would not be required when the frame is right there, though there is no noticeable flash at the point her hands are in place.

Video

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
you are correct, but what you get on video doesnt necessarily mean the image is going to be worth of putting out there. its been cleaned up , fleshed out, maybe moved hillary a little closer to get a smaller size picture. ive done this stuff working a local newspaper, its to reduce size, save space, cut costs, etc. get a better looking picture. is all im saying

love and peace

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Yep, you could well be right. I'm not surprised they have to do editing from time to time it was just potentially interesting to see the same photo used on the State Dept site as the static photo for the event - or maybe not

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That dude seems like he is one of the statues made out of wax.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

i do see a shadow of the gentleman's outline on the green flag. i suppose hillary (the wicked witch of the west) is just super-imposed. do you see the shadow?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Thanks everyone.

The video did it for me. I apologize.

It's just weird with that picture. That suit looks so photoshopped. Looks airbrushed. For some reason, it looks like one of those communist pictures.

Thanks everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What's wrong with the picture? For starters, they both need to hire some stylists if they're going to be in the public eye. His suit glows in the dark and hers is bulletproof.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If the suit were airbrushed wouldnt it make sense that they would have airbrushed out the wrinkles in his jacket?

Appearance is very important in most cultures.....doesnt make sense to me why they would touch up a photo but leave that in.

At most, i'd say they did some re-sizing and shifting, but no airbrushing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
what I see is a "Christ's head" on top of Hillary's head, to give her a Halo - the good one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join