It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA test shows Hitler skull is that of a woman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great post Zelong. I believe he did escape to whereever. Just a side note; the US cannot locate Bin laden with all their technology and high tech weapons, thousands of soldiers on the ground in this day and age. I believe it is possible that Hitler got away and faked his own death to buy himself time to reach his end destination.

S & F

edit grammer

[edit on 4-10-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
explains this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37f00d5480d4.jpg[/atsimg]

(i doubt that's Hitler, but you get the implication)

[edit on 9/28/2009 by Alaskan Man]

That looks like the zoo in Rotterdam, Holland

I am not sure but it seems like it ^^

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Imagine if hitler escaped to somewhere, became someone else and then had children. Hitler could have children and grand children running around.

what would this matter

Is the son of a rapist also going to be a rapist

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just finished watching Mystery Quest- Hitlers Escape. Was very well done but there was a little bit of tunnel vision regarding the DNA testing from Hilters relatives in the US. Did they not say it was a womens skull. Why not try and get a DNA sample from a relative of Eva Braun?? And can you not get DNA from a hair sample? Adolf Hitler's 1940 Grosser Mercedes W150 cabriolet is at the Canada War Museum in Ottawa. Can there be a hair of his lying around?? Link to site that has pics. www.team-bhp.com... It seems like mystery quest did not go far enough... hhmmmmm.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

---
Of course we have seen the Russian KGB video disclosure of both jaw bone w/teeth/fillings and bridges of AH with dental xray match.
And, if he was not the burnt flesh body, I suppose he's no longer around anyway.
Frankly, if there's a hell then we know where he can be found.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by toddtenexpa

Just finished watching Mystery Quest- Hitlers Escape. Was very well done but there was a little bit of tunnel vision regarding the DNA testing from Hilters relatives in the US. Did they not say it was a womens skull. Why not try and get a DNA sample from a relative of Eva Braun?? And can you not get DNA from a hair sample? Adolf Hitler's 1940 Grosser Mercedes W150 cabriolet is at the Canada War Museum in Ottawa. Can there be a hair of his lying around?? Link to site that has pics. www.team-bhp.com... It seems like mystery quest did not go far enough... hhmmmmm.

I haven't seen Mystery Quest- Hitlers Escape,I must now after what I have learned from this this Thread.
Looking for sum hair,that would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack,
I have thought of things like that,someone would of cleaned up/out his belongings only to clean and use or sell I guess.

Zelong.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bharata

Originally posted by mike dangerously
I believe that skull fragment belonged to Eva Braun the Russians burnt Hitler's body to ashes and they found Eva's skull and jawbone and claimed it was Hitler's remains.Researchers for Mysteryquest did confirm that the blood on the pieces of the couch did match his blood.

[edit on 123030p://0326 by mike dangerously]

Your are in my opinion 100% correct.

Its seems obvious to me.

That's not true. The mysteryquest team said that the blood was simply the blood of a man. They could not confirm whether it was Hitler's or not. See it for yourself on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

Originally posted by toddtenexpa

I haven't seen Mystery Quest- Hitlers Escape,I must now after what I have learned from this this Thread.
Looking for sum hair,that would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack,
I have thought of things like that,someone would of cleaned up/out his belongings only to clean and use or sell I guess.

Zelong.

You can watch it here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I understand there is a Jewish genetic marker. It would be so strange to find out he was a jewish woman. He was so macho and anti-semetic.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Or if he even did die. For all we know he could be living in a florida retirement community under an assumed name. Come to think about it the greater at my local walmart kind of looks like hitler.

We could start a political rumour that he is the head of the florida branch of the NWO.

Well, i'm sure hitler would be dead by now....or he would be over a 100.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reminds me of the bad guy in gi joe

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I watched this documentary on mysteryquest a while back. It was extremely interesting. Another thing if i'm not mistaken is that Harry S. Truman, and Churchill never mentioned Hitler's suicide.

I believed there was a good chance he COULD of escaped. The wildest theory that i've ever read regarding Hitler's escape was that he went underground in Antarctica. I lol at these theories sometimes. I'm surprised they haven't made a movie of Hitler's escape theories. I think the one Antarctica would make a great blockbuster.
edit on 24-6-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Honestly, I think Hitler was too much of a megalomaniac to commit suicide.

I don't doubt that he killed Eva but I don't buy that he offed himself.

I think it VERY likely that he survived. Arrangements would have been made for him.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Honestly, think about this, if his officers were able to flee to Argentina and other places abroad, why is it such a big leap to say he was able to as well.

He was a Master Deceiver after all.

Informative find above, good video.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join