It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA test shows Hitler skull is that of a woman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

That is Untersberg
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, unless his passion & obsession in the search for the "unknown" brought him [to] a fountain of youth, he is long gone now.

Evil man he was indeed but he was quite a brilliant mind. Evil won here.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by qonone]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Let's suppose he somehow made it out of Germany alive. Its certainly possible if he made preparations beforehand. Lots of high-ranking Nazis ended up in Argentina. They had a kind of informal network they used -- it even had a name but I can't recall it. Hitler could have stayed underground for years, decades even. Hitler also had some extremely unusual friends in Chile. Who knows, perhaps he lived to a ripe old age under the prodtection of an ex-Ambassidor or something.

One thing's for sure, ther a 99.9999% chance he's dead now because he'd be somewhere in the neighborhood of the oldest person on earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

My question was:
Can anyone show me NWO symbols like the all-seeing eye, pyramids or other Masonic symbols?
I know Mussolini used the symbol of Fascism, but can it be found in Germany as well? And if not, how can people claim that after the war the Nazis took over Washington?
It is still being debated if Hitler really was the mass-murderer people claim he was.

And indeed it is the Untersberg. I've been there, slept at the foot of it, here is a view from the bedroom:

According to the myth, this mountain plays a significant role and has many unexplored caves in which strange things have happened. People were missing for months and those people thought they were only minutes or hours away. There are also many stories of people who've met gnomes and elves.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

he does have living relatives. his nephew and great nephews live in new york. one is a gardener. history channel has a show titled hitler's family. pretty good too!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No way.
The cover job isn't even holding for the skull.
Hitler hardly spent any time in Berlin.
I doubt he did as the event was trumped up propaganda
with lots of film and radio and TV coverage perhaps.
He was playing the last cards of the surrender during the seven days in May.
Most likely high up in the sky untouchable from harm.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erich Kemper

My question was:
Can anyone show me NWO symbols like the all-seeing eye, pyramids or other Masonic symbols?
I know Mussolini used the symbol of Fascism, but can it be found in Germany as well? And if not, how can people claim that after the war the Nazis took over Washington?

In the late 1800s and early 1900s there was an "occult renaissance" all over Europe. There was the era of Madame Blavatsky and the Order of the Golden Dawn, which had a huge impact in re-spreading ideas that had been dorment since the renaissance. She re-introduced esoterica into the general public, and people once again began to remember the ancient mystery schools, the secret societies, and so on. She also romantacized the east, Tibet, etc. Very few people from Europe had been there at the time so they projected 19th-century romanticism onto "Shangra-la" and so on, imagining all sorts of almost sci-fi stuff about the far East.

Then you get the next generation after that, which included folks like Crowley. A lot of thinkers took these ideas off in different directions. Then as now, Western esoterica was generally derided by academia and looked down on...there were all sorts of cheap booklets printed spouting different forms of insane (and sometimes sane) ramblings on this or that aspect of the esoteric or the occult. Kind of like many of the nutty Geocities websites today that are endless mounds of garbage containing the occasional glittering diamond in the rough. Many of them involved racial theories.

So when Hitler was a young man, he read a lot of that kind of literature and absorbed that culture. But as he grew older he became more purely political and less interested in the occult. It was Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS, who maintained a deep interest in the occult as an older man. Goering and Hitler used to poke fun at him about it, but he was deadly serious about it. Himmler was also head of The Ahnenerbe, a kind of think-tank which was tasked with things like exploring the origins of "Aryans" and other racial groups, creating a new Nazi religion for the future, etc. Although Hitler had mostly lost interest in these things, he did eventually want to kill the Christian church and create a new Nordic religion, but he was hazy on the details of that and left it all up to Himmler, who wallowed in it.

Under Himmler, many of the traditional secret societies were banned completely. This included the Freemasons, many of whom ended up fleeing germany or going into concentration camps. Hitler did not use masonic imagery in his symbolism...his symbols were much simpler and more Nordic...he made use of the ancient "Sig" double-lightning rune for the SS, for example...and the Swastika itself is an ancient symbol found all over the world. But Hitler and Himmler did not embrace eye-and-pyramid-type imagery...as young men they probably read up on the masons, but they came down hard on them once they were in power.

I think Himmler simply saw ANY occult or secret society not under his direct control as a potential competitor to be squashed like a bug. That is how the Nazis tended to think, you know. A bunch of other, lesser-known orders were also banned...the Brotherhood of Saturn, for example. Even groups like The Thule Society, which had been initally very supportive of the Nazis in their early days, were eventually shut down. Himmler wanted to be the high priest of the New Reich and Hitler basically let him do as he wished along those lines...there is some exchange of letters where Hitler reminds Himmler that it will take a long time to toally rid Europe of Christianity so not to get too carried away and basically to simmer down with his obsessions.

As for Nazis in America, I don't know how much "control" they had, but it is an historical fact that a number of Nazi scientists were brought over to the US after the war and used to work on nuclear bombs and other things.

[edit on 10/1/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thank you very much for your answer. I'm familiar with Helen Blavatsky, I have a hard copy of the "Geheimlehre", it contains 3 bundles and an index book.
I'm also familiar with the rest, especially the Thule-Society and the even more interesting Vril-Society.
upload.wikimedia.org...
Considering Hitler had this knowledge, it makes it even harder to believe he committed suicide.

BTW, some even suggest Hitler foresaw that he would rule 6 years in peace and 6 years in war. The rumour is that Hitler picked the swastika as the national symbol because it contains 2 S runes laid across each other. The S-rune also stands for the number 6.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I watched that Mystery quest, very interesting.

They said they can prove if the blood on the sofa was hitlers, if they got a relatives DNA. They say the blood was of a man. He does have some relatives in the US, they need to get their DNA to find out if it's him or not. I hope someday they can!
The skull was indeed a female. So now the question is, what's the thing that Really happened?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by theknuckler]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

Hitler's entire private library is preserved at Brown University in Providence, RI, USA...I think you might have to make an appointment but I believe its accessable to the general public, or at least to scholars. One of the more unusual things about it is how much occult writing there is...very wide-ranging stuff, ancient grimoires and books on runic lore, theosophy, etc. Lots of them have his own handwriting and underlined parts, etc. However, the scholarly consensus these days is that Hitler had a lively interest in the occult when young but pretty much lost interest once he began to get serious power.

His favorite "mythos" later in life was always the story of Parcifal and the related Vagnerian epic. It is telling, however, that he kept all his old occult books in his library instead of tossing them out or having them crated, despite the fact he'd allegedly "lost interest."

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Some time back I read a book by psychic Uri Geller, in which he says he was on a train (or tram - my memory is a bit vague) and felt the presence of Hitler on board ... This would have put Hitlers age at approx 100 (give or take 5-6 years)

I wonder if anyone remembers this, or can add to this.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Sounds like Eva Braun's skull got mixed up with his.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hitler Died Peacefully in His Bed in Argentina?
english.pravda.ru...

He explained that the scientists only had a chance to compare the charred jaw fragment with poor quality X-rays and the testimony of Hitler’s dentist who could have lied. He believed that the scientists should compare his DNA samples with the samples of Hitler’s sister Paula who passed away in 1960 and was buried at the Bergfriedhof cemetery. Abel Basti is the author of the book Hitler in Argentina that describes his theory of Hitler’s escape based on the real documents and photographs from archives. The writer believes that Hitler managed to escape to South America and live a long life. In his book Basti states that on April 29, 1945 the Nazi leader was flown from Berlin to Spain on a Messerschmitt Me 262. From Spain, accompanied by Eva Braun, he went to Argentina by a submarine.

This wasn't him:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

A nice piece of Knowledge you have shown here silent thunder
thanks for giving Erich Kemper help for his question.I would of had to do a lot of research to of written a post like yours.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by Zelong

Sounds like Eva Braun's skull got mixed up with his.

The only conclusion is that the skull is Female as for it being Eva Braun's I believe highly unlikely given the the Skull fragment was retrieved in 1946.

Nice bundle of facts here
"Hitler's jaw, however, had been removed and brought to Moscow in 1945, to be included as evidence in an investigation into Hitler's death, said Sergei Mironenko, head of Russia's State Archive."

"The skull fragment was found separately in 1946, when the Soviet secret police opened a second investigation, prompted by rumors that Hitler had survived."

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Considering the corpses were burnt together how can you safely make that assumption?

Braun and Hitler committed suicide together on 30 April 1945 at around 3:30 p.m. The occupants of the bunker heard a gunshot and the bodies were soon discovered. She had bitten onto a cyanide capsule (most historians have concluded that Hitler used a combination method, shooting himself in the right temple immediately after biting a cyanide capsule). Braun was 33 years old when she died. Their corpses were burned in the Reich Chancellery garden just outside the bunker's emergency exit.

The charred remains were found by the Russians and secretly buried at the SMERSH compound in Magdeburg, East Germany along with the bodies of Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six children. All of these remains were exhumed in April 1970, completely cremated and dispersed in the Elbe river.

SOURCE:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You've also got the Padre Krespi tale... Quite a long story but there's a topic about it: Hitler/Father Krespi
I personally have no opinion on this, but here's the story
According to the Krespi myth, this guy allegedly would be Hitler
:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by Zelong

Considering the corpses were burnt together how can you safely make that assumption?

Confidently,there's no proof this actually happen its just "The Story" that was told.
I really don't think you can burn human corpses with just gasoline/petrol/diesel fuel alone anyway.

Stalin never believed in his death either it seems.

Source:
But Stalin remained suspicious. In 1946 a second secret mission was dispatched to Berlin. In the same crater from which Hitler's body had been recovered, the new team found what it believed was the missing skull fragment with a bullet exit wound through it. The Russians also took fragments of Hitler's bloodstained sofa.
Even this failed to satisfy Stalin, who clamped a secrecy order on all matters related to Hitler's death. Unknown to the world, .........

Zelong.

[edit on 3/10/09 by Zelong]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
You've also got the Padre Krespi tale... Quite a long story but there's a topic about it: Hitler/Father Krespi
I personally have no opinion on this, but here's the story
According to the Krespi myth, this guy allegedly would be Hitler
:

It is very easy to check if it's him. Someone should do a voice analysis.
They don't sound alike.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Erich Kemper]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

The reason another investigation was launched into his death in the first place was because Stalin wasn't the only one who believed Hitler had escaped alive. I have read that both the Soviets and US forces had learned that Hitler had escaped, but reported his death anyway just because he could no longer do anything and people would not feel satisfied except to learn he had been killed or otherwise brought to justice. The US then proceeded to bring Nazi propaganda experts and rocket scientists back to the US to learn from them, which is more well-known.

So many head officers escaped, and were known to have escaped. They escaped to South America, the Middle East, the US, and god knows where else. International authorities are still looking for some of these people to this day, though they should all be about dead by now anyway. It's not a big stretch to assume Hitler, their leader, also got away, and just faked his own death. It was convenient for both himself and the Allies to just say, he's dead now.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

He did.

But its not impossible to believe he was loyal to Hitler and faked the identification.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join