It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA test shows Hitler skull is that of a woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

DNA test shows Hitler skull is that of a woman

www.news.com.au

ADOLF Hitler may not have died in a bunker after fresh research suggests the skull thought to be the tyrant's was from a woman.

US archaeologist Nick Bellantoni found fragments from the skull believed to be Hitler's were too thin to be from a male, and suspected it was the remains of a much younger woman,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Hitler DNA test

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Does this mean hitler was a girly man.
Only now there has been DNA test a little late.
"The Russians later dug up a burnt and buried corpse - its head sporting a bullet hole - which they declared was his.

In 1970 the KGB finally cremated it, saving only the jawbone and a fragment from the skull. "

Zelong.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

This isn't really breaking news.

MysteryQuest on the History Channel showed this just about everyday since about 2 weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't fully believe that hitler died in the bunker. I never really did. Even when learning the historical account. I always asked "If his body was burned, how did they know that it was him?"

It's not hard to believe there was a conspiracy to fake his death, even by historical accounts.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

He probably escaped like many of his fellow Nazi officers did. Who knows when and where he actually died.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Its highly possible that it isn't Hitlers skull, its proven that Hitler had not one but several Body doubles probably more after the attempt on his life and that there are contradicting "eye witness" accounts on exactly where Hitler shot himself. Besides, there is just about as much evidence supporting Hitler was in the bunker as there is that he escaped.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Or if he even did die. For all we know he could be living in a florida retirement community under an assumed name. Come to think about it the greater at my local walmart kind of looks like hitler.

We could start a political rumour that he is the head of the florida branch of the NWO.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The problem is that if Hitler didn't commit suicide is that he has to have gotten out of Berlin without getting killed an unlikely mind set . IMO Hitler mind set would have also heavy leaned towards him committing suicide . Aside from the fact he wouldn't have wanted to be captured by the Soviets his mental state had lead to him to believe that former key members of the Third Reich were traitors .

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I believe that skull fragment belonged to Eva Braun the Russians burnt Hitler's body to ashes and they found Eva's skull and jawbone and claimed it was Hitler's remains.Researchers for Mysteryquest did confirm that the blood on the pieces of the couch did match his blood.

[edit on 123030p://0326 by mike dangerously]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

They said the blood was from a male, but they don't have any of Hitlers DNA to match it with.

It probably is Hitlers blood, but at the same time it could have been some other guys also.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Imagine if hitler escaped to somewhere, became someone else and then had children. Hitler could have children and grand children running around.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Fantasy Fantasy fantasy.
Nothing about him matters anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Imagine if hitler escaped to somewhere, became someone else and then had children. Hitler could have children and grand children running around.

There are blood relatives of his still alive and well. Most reside in the US under differant names to hide from the stigma of being associated with him.

They aren't monsters like Hitler, so if he did have children and grandchildren running around I wouldn't be bothered with it.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by jd140]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

That reminds me of a movie a few decades ago where hitler was tracked down and he had Dobermans as pets,all I remember

Check the date on the previous ATS thread,music please

Hitler DNA test

vibetic-
posted on 28/9/04 @ 07:00 AM

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

having stigmata because of a connection to hitler really suck.

im pretty sure hes dead

whether he killed himself or not (i believe he did) hes dead.

itll be hard to prove he killed himself especially when the russians are so stingy with access to the evidence/artifacts they have.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
For all we know he could be living in a florida retirement community under an assumed name.

Not likely. He would be 120 years of age.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, it doesn't happen very often but even I can look like a complete idiot.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Unless of course they find his frozen corpse in the antarctic or.... on the moon.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
"The jaw is the main piece of evidence"
The Jaw will be the best evidence as Teeth hold our DNA yes?

"Hitler's jaw, however, had been removed and brought to Moscow in 1945, to be included as evidence in an investigation into Hitler's death, said Sergei Mironenko, head of Russia's State Archive."

"The skull fragment was found separately in 1946, when the Soviet secret police opened a second investigation, prompted by rumors that Hitler had survived."

Hitler's Skull Fragment Displayed- April 26, 2000
"The jaw is the main piece of evidence" in the decades-old Soviet investigation into Hitler's death," said Yakov Pogony, head of the FSB archive department. "And the main piece of evidence must be preserved." After Hitler shot himself in his Berlin bunker on April 30, 1945, his body was taken outside by his staff, doused with gasoline and set ablaze along with the remains of his longtime companion, Eva Braun. Soviet troops seized the remains when they captured the bunker. But what happened later has been shrouded in mystery and speculation. Secret communications between Soviet counterintelligence units in Germany and the government in Moscow tell of repeated burials and exhumations of the remains, and of their final destruction by fire in 1970. According to the documents, which also went on display Wednesday, the remains had been kept by the counterintelligence unit of the Soviet 3rd Army, part of an intelligence organization called SMERSH -- a Russian acronym for "Death to Spies." The soldiers buried and dug up the remains at least three times in 1945-46 as the army moved around Germany. They were finally interred on SMERSH-controlled grounds in Magdeburg, a town about 70 miles west of Berlin -- until the Soviet government in 1970 ordered the remains be dug up and burned, the documents say.

The Magdeburg base was about to be transferred to East German authorities, and the Soviets feared "possible construction or excavation work on this territory that might lead to the discovery of the remains," according to a report by KGB boss Yuri Andropov.

Hitler's jaw, however, had been removed and brought to Moscow in 1945, to be included as evidence in an investigation into Hitler's death, said Sergei Mironenko, head of Russia's State Archive.

The skull fragment was found separately in 1946, when the Soviet secret police opened a second investigation, prompted by rumors that Hitler had survived. They again dug up the hole outside Hitler's bunker, Mironenko said. The fragment they found was sent to Moscow.

Russia announced it had the skull fragment in 1993, and some Western experts argued it was not Hitler's. But Mironenko insisted his service had "no doubts that it is authentic."

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by mike dangerously

They said the blood was from a male, but they don't have any of Hitlers DNA to match it with.

It probably is Hitlers blood, but at the same time it could have been some other guys also.
Ah,thanks for clearing that up,man.
I misunderstood what they were saying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join