It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personality Disorder Test ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Alright people, not that I'm not impressed that some of you are smarter than our simian brethren, but let's keep your monkey business to yourself.

We're trying to figure out first what kinda crazy we all are ... then we can figure out how stupid.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here are my results:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teebs
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I too could have answered the majority of the questions in several different ways, but I finished it out of curiosity.

because Teebs just made me feel bad about bailing:

Schizotypal: Moderate (I protest)
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High (I protest)

however - I did just spend a few extra minutes trying to make everything line up evenly - without the ability to tab

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That was fun! Low on everything.....but.....a tad on the paranoid side, and of course the inevitable Histrionic.

OMG! Somebody help me please, I can't be histrionic! I can't function like this, how am I supposed to function! It can't be true. I won't have it, I won't! A terrible wrong has been done! Somebody, please, I know this can be fixed......if I only had someone to help me, why does this always happen to me? I can't bear this. Somebody please!

(faints, but then opens one eye to make sure there was an audience).

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh how I love these tests....I get told so many things and yet I dont even see how really...I far from dependent, that was interesting. I am very OCD about a few things esp cleaning
I havent heard of some of these either...Seems like they made a disorder for everything....Interesting, fun to say the least though.. I enjoy seeing what disorder I fit into today

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Very High
OCD: High

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
That was fun! Low on everything.....but.....a tad on the paranoid side, and of course the inevitable Histrionic.

OMG! Somebody help me please, I can't be histrionic! I can't function like this, how am I supposed to function! It can't be true. I won't have it, I won't! A terrible wrong has been done! Somebody, please, I know this can be fixed......if I only had someone to help me, why does this always happen to me? I can't bear this. Somebody please!

(faints, but then opens one eye to make sure there was an audience).

My best friend has this BAD. I have never heard of this disorder before but damn it fits her to a T the more I read it! WOW.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Oh I dare not reveal my results as they may be used against me.
LOL OMG if true wow...I think maybe I better run down the hall to the shrinks office.

Pretty acurate except the Very High rating, which I think should have just been High.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Schizoid: High
Avoidant: High
OCD: Low

I think it classified me in Schizotypal as High just because I marked that others have a difficult time following my train of though and am over-elaborate. I don't believe I have "special" abilities though, which was apparently one of the criteria, nor do I have difficulty concentrating.

The other two are accurate though, since I've got extreme social anxiety.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
heres mine guess im realy wacko

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

URL of the test: www.4degreez.com...
URL for more info: www.4degreez.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
As I know I'm a bit "psycho" I had to do it.....

I think I have pass the test successfully, at least I have a high mention in almost all maters, first time of my live!

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

At looking at it quickly you could think that I'm in mental hospital or what but no, I'm feeling fine, is the test really accurate?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Holy crap I am one messed up person lol

Disorder | Rating
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

URL of the test: www.4degreez.com...
URL for more info: www.4degreez.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

LOL it seems like we are in the same boat, don't worry it will not sink, I am not a murder and absolutely not mentally "damaged", everything will be fine, at least I think....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Your results are pretty mild for an ATS member SD
lol

If you study the results and include A "Jung Typology Test", you can gleam A pretty good insight into your nature.
Jung Typology Test

Heres a personality disorder test that gives good scale.
Personality Disorder Test

[edit on 27-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

I just took your version of personality disorder test I would never though of these results as being very accurate. I think it's designed to put people in a mind set and keep them thinking.

My Results:

Paranoid |||||||||||| 42% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 74% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 66% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||| 34% 47%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||| 34% 43%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42% 41%
Avoidant |||||| 22% 39%
Dependent |||| 18% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive || 10% 40%

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Disorder Rating

Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Histrionic: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate

oh well

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I just thought I'd toss this out here for what it's worth. There does appear to be a high incidence of people rating Schizoid and Schizotypal.

Firstly, those two diagnoses are relatively rare. Don't bump into those much.

I tried to isolate/identify the questions that are "causing this".....phenomenon......, lol, and these two are the major culprits:

1. Is your appearance or behavior considered "strange" by others.

Guys, these are the people you see at the grocery store, whom you see and do a double take. You immediately know "somthing ain't right".
For example, the women have asymetrical make up. On eyebrow drawn on, the other not. Lip liner is drawing lips up to her nose. Clothes should be on a 10 year old. You get the picture.

Men are trying to pretend like they are not there. Want to blend in the woodwork. No eye contact....you can instantly see something is wrong. They dress weird too. (No, not overly stylish, not trendy hippie, bohemian, etc. Weird. You will not find them in jeans and a tee, I can tell you that.

2. People have difficulty following your train of thought.
This does not mean you are so incredibly bright with lofty thoughts that people cannot keep up with you. It means you are all over the place.
People can't relate to you because you are making little sense, or if you do, you can't sustain it for long.

Both these are major mental illnesses, for which there is little successful treatment. If you have friends, a job, pay your bills, and are even remotely sociable, you are neither of these.

I think the questions are being misinterpreted, is the reason everybody is showing up with the tendencies here.

Either that, or you are all completely nuts.

And for those who scored low on EVERYTHING??? Yeah. Right.

Oh.....imho.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

just stay away from me i guess....

crap i knew it though. i had taken a few other tests where i was 40/42 sociopath and 19/20 oppressed/possessed by a demon lol.

im not that bad.

it didnt really get me right on some of them. def borderline and paranoid. narcissistic as well... but seriously 4 very highs, 4 highs, a moderate, and only 1 low?

at least im not obsessive-compulsive i guess.

i dont really care for many people, but i dont like when they get hurt for no good reason. i dont care if they do when they deserve it. i generally speak like people know what im thinking, and quick to anger sometimes.

i only act like that around people i have known a long time. if you just met me you would never know who/what i am.

all at once, and you get the point..... typically i know when to turn some things off, but everyone slips once in a while ... crap

[edit on 9/28/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this test is bull ... 4 things hit medium but really, just one was spott on ... the rest was really non sense

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Borderline: Very High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Very High

do i lose the game :\

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I agree. I scored as a moderate Schizotypal, which I think is nonsense. the others seemed to be "roughly" accurate, but Schizotypal I think NOT!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Pretty level I think! I was as honest as possible too!

Paranoid: Low more info | forum
Schizoid: Moderate more info | forum
Schizotypal: Low more info | forum
Antisocial: Low more info | forum
Borderline: Low more info | forum
Histrionic: Low more info | forum
Narcissistic: Low more info | forum
Avoidant: Low more info | forum
Dependent: Low more info | forum
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low more info | forum

Th8nker

top topics