It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Also, the Palestinians are signing a reunification agreement oct 26

link

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The most recent full web-bot report is also rife with mention of the "alien wars", that they are on "many peoples minds" etc. One (however improbable) theory could be that the kinetic bombing of the moon would be akin to throwing rocks at a hornet's nest. That would sure grab some peoples attention wouldn't it?

hey, take it or leave it.
:-)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Wow, more mathematical bull-ony, can you use this insightful technology to figure out what state I'm going to be in on Saturday Morning?

May seem like bull-ony to you since you haven't bothered to research it but the timewave predicted the financial crash right to the day...so I'm keeping a close eye on this one - and going out on a limb - hehehe - I predict that on Saturday morning you might be nursing a hangover

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk1967
So...

I've really tried to do reading up on Timewave Zero and there does not seem to be a lot online that really shows how accurate this process is. (no 'hits' and 'misses' comparative).

While Evasius has done an outstanding job pulling together info on TWZ here on the board, does anyone know of a thread / post / website that shows when people had expected an event and it did / did not happen?

Also, being new to this theory, if we are looking at 10/26 for the next big event to take place, how does one identify the event? Would we know before 10/26 or only after? Would we know the day it happens? Days after? Weeks after?

Also, do the events correlate to past events? So, if this pattern took place before would we expect 'history to repeat itself'?

Thanks!

As I already mentioned - the timewave predicted the financial crash to the day - Sept 15th I believe was when the news broke and sure enough the rest is history...so yes I think that qualifies as confirmation that there is something to this timewave stuff - now the timewve does not predict specific events but that is the event that happened and it was quite novel....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by realshanti]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So if the Colombian prophet lad is telling a truth,we may be able to do something about it.Like,if it is to be another inside job,we'd look for put options,no?Some way to divine a plot.Aircraft issues,like anyone else remember that little koinkidinkie with the Clinton plane back during the run for POTUS?Something about the rear exit ramp deploying in the air?We should try to somehow make a Republican heavy be with him if onboard any planes that day,though I suspect these guys'll kill anyone to meet their goals.Just a thought,a really ugly one at that.

I can guarantee you, if you try and convince authorities that something will happen to Obama on a given day, you will be detained interrogated and possibly tortured. Maybe this is the change we have all been waiting for??

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Ya I know.I never wish any harm on any of these,I;m thinking about prevention.Cover blown?Go to plan'B'
With enough interference it might be averted.You think that kid and those people are lying?I saw that vid clip months ago,so I know it has been around awhile.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by tk1967

Whatever the event is it has to be known at the time of the dip, unless I am mistaken. As this thing reflects the human consciousness across the planet.
So, in relation to 25-26 October, whatever is to happen may have already been in the works, but on that date, it will be made known to the people.

Also, I'll state it again, that as we get closer to the zero date, these events may come and go more quickly, but they are also decreasing in severity along the way. This event may mirror something that has happened in the past, but it is going to do so on a much smaller scale, as the timewave is "winding down", if you will.

As far as predictions, I'm not sure. I mean, the timeline seems to line up with key events, but looking forward it is all subject to how you interpret the graph and if you can actually pinpoint precisely what the "novel" event was in the past. Like I said, it may be the same sort of event, but will not be as severe as the one preceeding it.
But, if I were to make a prediction, I would say that you may see the Iranians hold the weapons inspectors hostage on, or abouts, 25-26 October. In the highly unlikely event that this does happen, or something equally as "shocking", this would go quite a ways towards validating the timewave info. in my own mind.

JayinAR - thank you VERY much for the feedback and thoughts on TWZ. That gives me a great starting point for a better understanding.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I found this forum while doing my own research on October 26th, 2009 out of curiosity from TimeZero's peak in novelty.

It never occured to me to resonate 1 period of time to another (2002-2012 to 1937-1945)

What I did was resonate the specific date of October 26th back to other specific dates.

My results were less than fruitful in helping me to understand any correlation but here's what I found:

the 1st resonance was to Feb. 10 or 11, 1811. the only historical events around this time I could find didn't match up datewise but most had to do with U.S. British trade relations leading up to war of 1812.

next resonance was to 10,900(ish) BC - around this time it was believed that the last of the giant Ice Age mammals died out (mammoth, etc) it was also the abrupt end of the Clovis peoples in the U.S. other sources say that a comet hit the southwestern U.S. around this time, possibly (kinda conspiracy-ishly) causing the former events.

next resonance @ 825,000BC. no real definite archaelogical date but one website suggests a small asteroid hit china... another cites hominids discovering fire around this time but this too is a highly ambiguously debatable date.

next resonation at 53 million years ago. this is roughly around the time that small mammals began to migrate and evolve in incredibly large numbers and make their way to north america (lots of fossil evidence for this)

final resonation at 2.1 billion years ago and that is way too ambigious for anything definitive.... the _javascript timewave zero craps out after this.

i'm sorry this isn't very useful information but I thought i'd throw it out there.

this thread, on the otherhand, is extremely interesting. I agree with the expanding consciousness part and strongly believe that something will happen. whether it is newsworthy or something leading up to something else is questionable. I do know that if something does happen, my faith in Timewave Zero will increase expontentially.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Since a lot of people are posting info that is related but they feel it to be useless or not very relevant I'll do the same.

According to the interpretations of the Mayan Calendar by Ian Lungold and Dr. Calleman, the 6th night begins early november 2009.

Next 6th “Night” Nov. 2009 – Nov. 2010
Here is usually a troubled time in each of the past 7 Consciousness cycles of the Mayan calendar. It’s when some of the methods developed during the previous “Days” have been jettisoned because they were seen as not being workable toward a greater survival potential.

The last 6th “Night” was 1972 – 1992 (Viet Nam War) A war that ended the acceptability of war, if not the practice of war, through and by a consciousness shift… Current 3rd “Day” consciousness, displayed recently in World Wide protests against the Iraq War before it even began, are held up here as being the result of this consciousness shift during the 70’s, and 80’s. It did not stop the practice of war but it made the statement stronger than ever before that war is not an acceptable solution to survival any longer by consciousness.

I like that the timeline (see visual representation here: www.potentiation.net...) is fractal just like the TimeWave and offers its own set of resonances, .etc. Pretty cool the similarity between the structure of the Mayan Calendar and TimeWave

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The times on Timewave Zero are GMT
So it could be the next day in the USA.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Many people travel from Africa, Iraq and Afghanistan to the UK for a better way of life. Many of these use the service of smugglers.
Most of them become stuck at the English channel; so they have made camps at the French ports.
The French says the UK should take them and the UK doesn't want them.
Last week France used bulldozers to destroy their camps; there is much talk of France deporting them back to their original countries.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't know if it's coincidence, but I have an old friend in the military that's being shipped out. Guess which date he's being shipped out on? October 26th, 2009. Just thought I'd post that with all this talk about this date.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
...a lil. more web.robot:

www.lastalta2009.tk...

[strange][bizarre][climate][spring][collectively bad summer][miserable fall][time to absorb] [energies][summer and fall][transformation][above/meta][meta data layers][universe dipping sauces][spring][badsummer][bad/emotionally negative [summer][oceans and waters (of all kinds)][social breakdown [food crises][economic crises][economic crises][political crises] [whistleblowers][breakdown of controlling forces][fear (based) control (dissolution)] [intercine strife] [unknown (energies) from space][unknown energies from space] [two loose cannons (problems) (our two 'liberators'of space alien technology)] [solar disease][solunious (impact on humans)][loss of currencies] [war/(threats of war)] [mad crowds/uprising]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
IAEA is inspecting Iran's new nuke plant on this date too.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Cliff High on Rense last night, if you missed it, here is part 1 of 4

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky, was it worth the time? I'm just asking because I'm not much of a fan of Jeff Rense.
Second !@#$!@# line.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by really]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Oct 14th .. 12 more days to go and this thread seemed to have died out a ffew days ago. Did everyone all of the sudden lose interest or are we just waiting to see what, if anything, actually happens?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Id say its just a lull... I can tell you now on the 26/7th this thread will either be full of "Webbot is bunk" or "Good lord its happened".

Either way i think it'll either cement or break some peoples beliefs... me, im just gonna wait, since I neither believe nor totally disbelieve. Lack of activity doesnt mean people aint interested

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
How fitting that the day of my birth be the herald of the apocalypse.

From the ashes and ruins COBRA will rise to bring order to chaos.

Hail COBRA!

Ok, maybe not.

I predict on October 25 that I will be eating a Pumpkin Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory. An opportunity in chaos would be a great birthday gift from the Cryptarchy though.

So we shall see....

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have been following this thread for a while along with another timewave zero thread here and i have to say the feelings i have had over the past 2years that we are heading for a huge worldwide change,but along with many,many others it is hard to see where the sparks will come from and in what timeframe.

There are a lot of James Bond style doom round every corner and the rouge,bad guy is thwarted at the last min. phew!!

However, I will be watching the the world as i know many of you will be in on around the 26th to see if the timewave holds much water

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join