Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I made some research on "14 Juillet 1942" (in french, Juillet=July ) and found that it was considered as a turning point for the war :

Corresponding to their larger treatments of the Revolution and French history, Vichy, the Resistance and various collaborationists assigned very different meanings to the day during the Occupation years. For Vichy, it remained a national holiday more by political necessity than by choice. Accordingly, from 1940 to 1942, the new regime transformed le 14 juillet from a celebration of republicanism and liberty into a solemn day for France's war dead. Many of the collaborationists showed more overt hostility, seizing the occasion to harshly demonize and caricature the Revolution, its ideals and its allies. Le 14 juillet of 1942, when Vichy made its last full-scale attempt to utilize the fete nationale to promote its version of 'true French' patriotism, proved to be one of the turning points of the war. Rather than heed the instructions to remain silent that emanated from the government, huge numbers of French people responded to appeals from the Resistance and demonstrated in the streets in celebration of the revolutionary anniversary. For the duration of the war, Resistance leaders continued to fashion le 14 juillet into a unifying representation of the battle for French liberty. They also appropriated the holiday to lay claim to the mantle of 'true French' patriotism

Link to the article

So what it says is that it marked the point when french people openly and massively manifested their opposition to the corrupted power of Vichy.
"14 juillet" in France is also the "Fete nationale" in comemoration of the takeover of the Bastille, which is considered as the starting point of the french revolution.
Could the 26-oct-09 be also a turning point in the mindset of a large number of people against the PTB, triggered by something major like a revelation (9/11, the swine flu hoax, a new false flag operation that doesn't turn as well as expected)...The list could be long but I mean something that would expose in an obvious way the true nature of the elites and put a large number of peolpe in state of revolt, ending up in a revolution "a la francaise" (=bloody!)

Just my 2 cents from France

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thank you OP for a very interesting thread (and amusing avatar). My own feeling was that if there is any substance to this "timewave" concept, then whatever happened on or very near July 14 1942 need not be something that was publicly known right then, but whose full effects and ramifications became known later.

As others have stated, the development of nuclear weapons certainly had effects on humanity that have lasted till the present day. So did the Holocaust. The fact that these two are now so inextricably linked vis-a-vis Isreal and Iran -- and that Javier Solana is heavily involved in the present negotiations -- strikes me as quite telling.

I did some digging and found a reference on a holocaust studies site that states the Manhattan Project began on July 13, 1942. (RH column about 1/2 way down the page.) Now, although your OP refers to July 14, we also have to consider the fact that as the world is more-or-less round, it was already July 14 somewhere in the world when it was July 13 in Berkeley, Cal, where Oppenheimer set up the "Summer Meeting" to discuss nuclear bomb theories and practicalities. For example, if this meeting officially got under way in the later afternoon or evening of July 13, then it was already July 14 in Spain where Javier Solana was born. After all, that part of Europe is nine hours ahead of California.

Synchronicity can be fascinating, no?

If memory serves me correct, it was also during those summer meetings that Edward Teller described the concept of nuclear fusion bombs. (H-bombs.) I wonder about this, because although A-bombs have been used in warfare, H-bombs have not yet been. (Thankfully.) Whether or not these details all add up to anything or not I have no idea. But they are interesting.

As for Solana (who was indeed born on Tuesday, July 14, 1942) my understanding is that he steps down from his duties on Oct 8 2009. However, he has been known to "stay on" in a position past his originally notified date of leaving, so perhaps -- as the negotiations between Iran and the "5+1" are now at a very crucial stage -- he might remain for a while longer.

Just as an aside, if we numerologically boil down those two dates to single numbers, then 7/14/42 becomes a "9", and 10/26/09 is also a "9".

Another member commented about the Cascadia fault and the possibility of a major event there. This being one of my main areas of interest I can comment upon it. General expert opinion is that the fault at the Juan de Fuca plate/Pacific plate junction will let go again eventually and probably with catastrophic results. A mag 8 or even mag 9 quake and large tsunami are likely. Just for interest, the last major movement in that fault was Jan 26, 1700. The resultant tsunami (up to 30 metres/100 ft high when it came ashore in Oregon) was noted by the diligent Japanese when it reached their shores about 10 hours later, which is how we know the precise date...

It could be argued that a massive event like a huge Cascadia quake would not qualify as "novel", but my own feeling is that when this actually occurs it will make all other natural disasters in the US region pale into insignificance -- and I'm not alone in that assessment. Due to the tsunami that would follow and the very limited time people would have to flee, it would be magnitudes worse in terms of potential casualties than the effects of the "Katrinas" that have struck, or even previous large quakes. However, it's probably not related to these "timeline" events anyway. I'm just commenting as others have referred to it.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Great work pigpen!!! I think the big event in 1942 was the founding of the
OSS, which if you didn't know became the CIA. Since WW2 the Cia has
done the bulk of the dirty work for the globalists/fascists. I think you have
hit on something critical here, perhaps an economic event triggered by the
CIA or maybe even a coup somewhere (here perhaps?).

Hang on to your shorts people, this month could be one heck of a rocky
ride!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
October 25th
news.bbc.co.uk...

What will they find?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Don't worry too much, parrallel. It's not what they find that we have to worry about. After all, it was the Iranians themselves who revealed the existence of this other nuclear research facility -- which makes us wonder about why they did. This is not the thread to go into all the permutations of that "why", but I'd expect there are wheels within wheels at work here, as there often are in "diplomacy".

However, I don't feel that this particular matter of the Iranians' latest round of inspections/negotiations would be the key that leads to a highly-novel event on or around Oct. 26th. In diplomacy, things take a bit longer than that to come to a crisis point, especially as Obama and other leaders of the "5+1" are willing to have talks with Iran right now. Well, at least it's unlikely that it'll lead to a nuclear strike or something on that order of military magnitude anyway. Seems more likely that whatever this "novelty" is (if it occurs at all), it'll have to be something -- errrm -- really novel, something so "out there" that we will be stunned by it.

There are only two ways we get mentally stunned or surprised -- either by something very unpleasant, or the opposite. I am not even sure that this novel event has to be totally negative. Just novel.

So, let's wait and see. Only 3 weeks or so and we'll know -- if anything happens at all.

[edit on 4/10/09 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Potentially related info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently the IAEA is going to be inspecting Iran's nuclear facility on the 25th.
If, in the very slim chance, I have interpreted the timewave correctly, you could see Iran hold the Inspectors hostage. Maybe telling the world they were sent by the US and Israel to plant evidence.

I would crap a brick if this were to actually happen. Or maybe not a brick, but almost certainly a tulip.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So...

I've really tried to do reading up on Timewave Zero and there does not seem to be a lot online that really shows how accurate this process is. (no 'hits' and 'misses' comparative).

While Evasius has done an outstanding job pulling together info on TWZ here on the board, does anyone know of a thread / post / website that shows when people had expected an event and it did / did not happen?

Also, being new to this theory, if we are looking at 10/26 for the next big event to take place, how does one identify the event? Would we know before 10/26 or only after? Would we know the day it happens? Days after? Weeks after?

Also, do the events correlate to past events? So, if this pattern took place before would we expect 'history to repeat itself'?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tk1967

Whatever the event is it has to be known at the time of the dip, unless I am mistaken. As this thing reflects the human consciousness across the planet.
So, in relation to 25-26 October, whatever is to happen may have already been in the works, but on that date, it will be made known to the people.

Also, I'll state it again, that as we get closer to the zero date, these events may come and go more quickly, but they are also decreasing in severity along the way. This event may mirror something that has happened in the past, but it is going to do so on a much smaller scale, as the timewave is "winding down", if you will.

As far as predictions, I'm not sure. I mean, the timeline seems to line up with key events, but looking forward it is all subject to how you interpret the graph and if you can actually pinpoint precisely what the "novel" event was in the past. Like I said, it may be the same sort of event, but will not be as severe as the one preceeding it.
But, if I were to make a prediction, I would say that you may see the Iranians hold the weapons inspectors hostage on, or abouts, 25-26 October. In the highly unlikely event that this does happen, or something equally as "shocking", this would go quite a ways towards validating the timewave info. in my own mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk1967
So...

I've really tried to do reading up on Timewave Zero and there does not seem to be a lot online that really shows how accurate this process is. (no 'hits' and 'misses' comparative).

While Evasius has done an outstanding job pulling together info on TWZ here on the board, does anyone know of a thread / post / website that shows when people had expected an event and it did / did not happen?

Also, being new to this theory, if we are looking at 10/26 for the next big event to take place, how does one identify the event? Would we know before 10/26 or only after? Would we know the day it happens? Days after? Weeks after?

Also, do the events correlate to past events? So, if this pattern took place before would we expect 'history to repeat itself'?

Thanks!

Your attitude sort of puts us in the same boat, my friend.

What I like about the late October date is we get a chance, very shortly to see if there is anything 'to' this novelty theory.

If I look around me, what I see in MY world (U.S.) is a lot fo people waking up to things they hadn't before. I see a lot of things going on, a lot on out plate. What I see is mirrored in the graph leading up to October 26th...I see a gradual increase in consciousness, or novelty.

Just as I learn things that had previously been hidden to me, others do as well...and I think if there IS anything to this theory, that is exactly what we see on the graph. We see novelty gradually, but steadily increasing until it hits the peak on the 26th.

My friends on here have helped me realize that novelty would almost certainly FOLLOW any actual EVENT. I don't know that there will be any such 'even' for us to identify, but I am convinced that whatever it is, will happen a day or two BEFORE the novelty is registered. (again, if this theory works out to be valid)

As a human, not being privy to the eternal nature of time, I'm forced to grasp at straws and try to make sense of it where I can...I see times in history where the wave was the same...identical...it's my nature to try and find out what 'happened' then and ponder the likelihood of similar occurrences taking place.

I don't really think that this theory can be used to 'predict the future.' If the theory is valid, it notes novelty, nothing else. The problem with novelty is that it can have any number of sources.

A deadly earthquake might have just as much 'novelty' associated with it as a regional encounter with an extra-terrestrial...follow? I don't think it's as easy as saying noting the past and trying to force the future in to it.

What I'm most interested in, is seeing, since there are only three weeks, what, if anything will happen in the universe, that we can see, that will be comparable in novelty to the things recorded previously.

Just as I sometimes see the pattern of faces in rocks, I will also have the tendency to make similar observations about periods in different times... propaganda, etc...

Thanks for contributing.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Originally posted by JayinAR
Also, I'll state it again, that as we get closer to the zero date, these events may come and go more quickly, but they are also decreasing in severity along the way. This event may mirror something that has happened in the past, but it is going to do so on a much smaller scale, as the timewave is "winding down", if you will.

Hmm...

The graphical "fall" from the peak to the dips are getting less severe as we get closer to the 'omega point' within their relative location on the chart but the dips are getting closer to the bottom line as time goes on. This means novelty is increasing as time goes on, not just the frequency of novel events. Take technology for example. With what you say, the major inventions in the last 100 years have been very frequent but not nearly as novel as the inventions in the last 1000 years leading up to it. This I cannot agree with and even will say the opposite is true.

i dont really get your logic

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
As we are growing used to more NOVELTY in the tech world,it seems less 'magical' even though the actual things are ever more amazing.If you were introduced to it all at once,like a country cousin seeing a wi fi network for the first time,as well as cell phones and all the stuff we sort of take for normal,you'd be amazed at the smallest thing.So the perception of the thing is what the Wave tracks,it's emotional/intellectual impact,not necessarily the thing itself.It's a paradox.We get perturbed less at novelty of a greater magnitude.If we're paying attention.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tk1967

history is replete with sects of believers that believed they would be participating in a 'Rapture' event.... recall last year the Russian cult that stuck it out in a bunker/cave for 6 months

how's about those who were so deluded by their leader that they sold all their worldly possessions and made a pilgrimage to some mountaintop...

there's hundreds of these Rapture rallys throughout history,
it seems at least one every generation (about ~15 years)

sorry ... i can't immediately think of a IP or URL for you to click

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I don't really think that this theory can be used to 'predict the future.' If the theory is valid, it notes novelty, nothing else.
The problem with novelty is that it can have any number of sources.
" by KSPigpen @ 15:09'

Yes indeed.... and for reasons/logic of my own (which in this case is steeped in mysticism) i'd put forth that the 'Novelty' that will happen on the 26th could very well be the isolation of 'Dark Matter' that elusive and purely Theoretical material that was only thought-to-exist, especially when enveloping Galaxies.

the invisible battle for dominance of the cosmos is reaching a climax

thx

[edit on 5-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
EDIT: My mistake, I didnt read page 7 of this thread...but here it is anyway...

I think Im onto something here guys...bare with me...
While going over a few videos on youtube, I stumble across Evasius's account, so anyway I check out his uploaded videos and find a video of a young Colombian prophet (some of you may have seen or heard about him) BUTthis aired on 26th May 2009and you wouldnt believe what he predicted to the news crew...5 months from that day (October 26 2009) president Obama will suffer an assassination attempt!!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

second

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So if the Colombian prophet lad is telling a truth,we may be able to do something about it.Like,if it is to be another inside job,we'd look for put options,no?Some way to divine a plot.Aircraft issues,like anyone else remember that little koinkidinkie with the Clinton plane back during the run for POTUS?Something about the rear exit ramp deploying in the air?We should try to somehow make a Republican heavy be with him if onboard any planes that day,though I suspect these guys'll kill anyone to meet their goals.Just a thought,a really ugly one at that.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
...in three/five days NASA is starting their BOMBING the MOON with their (NAZI?NAZA?SS) LCROss mission...

...should we be preparing for D.ay A.fter.Tomorrow weather
post Oct.09.2009?

science.nasa.gov...

'Taking us out with the fader' .||

[edit on 5-10-2009 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

We'll see. Everything is possible. Anyone has Obamas travel plans for this date?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
very interesting stuff here. it makes sense to me.

and i think intense stuff is going to happen soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The latest webbot report specifies October 25 as a massive market collapse and the beginning of the end of the dollar, sparking massive layoffs at huge corporations.

Other economists are seeing a similar trend and perhaps a bank holiday or crisis.

(where's my damn EASY BUTTON?)

Webbot also predicts an assassination attempt on a world or corporate leader.

[edit on 10/5/09 by emsed1]

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join