It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

well luckily for the theory, it maintains that time isn't arbitrary at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
the premier problem with the theory is that time is an arbitrary thing.

There have actually been some pretty convincing detractors of the theory and my place is not to defend it, but to try and see if it has pertinence and if so, how to interpret and apply that. It may very well turn out that there is no benefit for me to be had by exploring this, but I can't help but make an effort.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Again, I'm not a prophet, or a predictor, I really just want to undersatand more about the novelty theory and wether it can be used, to get a 'heads-up' about future events by recursively examining similar resonances from the past.

The idea of 'novelty' does not necessarily 'point' to a specific event in history. It has even been said that Timewave Zero, (or Timewave 1) whichever you happen to be using, points more to the 'average' novelty of any given time....that it can apply on a personal level, again, in average, the same as on a universal level. A time of increased novelty for YOU, may nor be as novel for someone else, but the AVERAGE is what is represented.

I am undoubtedly biased in my approach, and thus make a fairly lousy researcher.
The seed date, the destruction of Hiroshima, was definitely a novel occurrence. For me, the novelty comes in the destruction of thousands of lives simultaneously. The knowledge that this date was chosen for the seed, and it's associated impact on humanity, skews my interest in the wave to similar, life-ending periods.

The significance of October 26, 2009 is completely unknown to me. I have limited access to records of what I, PERSONALLY might interpret as novel, for humanity, but again, I'm slightly skewed. That's sort of why I really feel more eyes on something works a lot better than just two.

I really appreciate your behavior.Thanks for the info.Star and flag from me also.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, it will be interesting to see what happens around that time. There seems to be a clear build up in the political world with the G20 and Iran and also N Korea. Also swine flu is supposed to peak around that time tho I think its overhyped. Lets just wait and see.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
great read
wierd thing is i got a letter from bank saying it was not going to be open in Oct -26- some other date i cant remember and to make sure u get what u need out.....i didnt think nothing of it but till now lol

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There are many interesting ideas floating around on this thread. To me, the most significant event that could soon happen to alter our lives is the nation of Israel doing a preemptive strike on Iran, or the other way around.

The consensus of opinion now is not if, but when this will happen. This event could easily drag the entire region into a war, easiily following into a world war. Also remember that our ruling elite thrive on chaos, as it lets them further take away local control, and place it in the hands of our PTB's. I know, that sounds crazy, but I remember someone in the Obama administration saying something about"never let a crisis go by without using it to further your goals", or something to that effect.

So, my money's on the middle east, and Israel in particular. In the end, everything will center on the mid east anyway. This period in time might just be the stimulus that fate is waiting on.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Not too strange . Even Ray Kurzweil (not the least of thinkers) alluded to a sudden exponential growth in f.i. technology--> 1 2 4 8 16 32 etc. Think of it: In Europe, 100w lightbulbs have just been outlawed, 60w soon to follow..In America, automakers are rolling out the first viable green cars.. Iran opens up "secret" nuclear facilities for inspection. Water on the moon(probably), water on Mars(pretty certain). High-gain LED-lighting suddenly mainstream(remember Your first little electronics projects with those dim red Leds??). The worst economic downturn in decennia slowly halts. Alternative energy is now mainstream (They just recently upped the efficiency of solar panels to 16%!! that is a lot compared to the meagre 4 to 6 % earlier) Bankers' greed out in the open .Their bonuses under scrutiny...

The above , is just a little grab in recent developments, in -at first sight- unrelated events.

I doubt the "zero" of the timewave will be a specific date, but there are interesting times ahead. Human technology and social advances seem to develop in jolts ,we are currently in one of those "jolts". Soo, enjoy the ride I'd say...

just my €0,02

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I love Terrence McKenna's time-wave theory.
I have read other sources that indicate some kind of "event" to occur during the end of October, beginning of November. And it was also discussed in the "awake and aware" conference in LA.

Novelty in the universe doesn't end in 2012. The time-wave does. Because, just like in the Mayan Calendar - linear time would end, and we would start experiencing time and space in a 4 dimension level. Like in a dream, where time and place has no real meaning. Hopefully, we are talking about the Quantum Evolution of Human species.
That's what I hope would happen anyway...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Hi that was very intresting read but what is this time wave zero?

This is first time I have seen it and its got the curiousity going lol

peace

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

That person would be Rahm Emanuel, a guy you has some serious ties to Israel. His actual quote was "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Most people leave off the second sentence. I think the full quote could be taken as either a positive or a negative, but I'm more inclined to say negative.

To me, Iran/Israel seems to be too obvious. Everything makes sense (as to why there would be a conflict between the two), but I don't know. I guess I'm having a hard time seeing what the elite would gain from destroying Iran (other than Oil).

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501

Hi that was very intresting read but what is this time wave zero?

This is first time I have seen it and its got the curiousity going lol

peace

Hi Tempest. Please do go and read through some threads by Evasius. I'm sure I have not done justice to the spark he has lit in my mind regarding this subject and his threads on the subject are definitely REQUIRED READING.

Start with these and look for more.
Timewave Zero -a closer look

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

Again, MANY, MANY props to Evasius, without whom, we would not even be HAVING this discussion. Go read his stuff and make a contribution in thought and discussion.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Edit: Ah, KSPigpen beat me to it.
O well, I'll leave it anyway.

reply to post by tempest501

(I hope I'm not butting-in on the op's ground here)

The easiest way to explain Timewave Zero would be to read some of Evasius' threads. The two that I read most are:

Timewave Zero - a closer look

He has a few more, but I think the first one listed is the main thread now. But I believe the second one listed was his first thread on the subject.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by riddle6]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09
Keep in mind that just because a dip in novelty (increase in novelty rather) that correlates to one in a previous time does not indicate that there will be similar events. Merely it indicates that there will be events which will generate a similar level of novelty (aka new things, ideas, revelations etc.)

I think that the resonance we have with the 1940s is sort of an opposite pattern.

What I mean by that is that while the events of WWII and the 1940s were mainly destructive, I think now we are seeing the reverse of that. Instead of great destruction, I think we will see great creation and more types of novelty that involve new technology or ideas that empower people. Of course that's my personal opinion, but I think more or less that is how things are going.

And while this October dip may be big, keep in mind that the timewave restarts early on in 2010. As you know the timewave is a fractal, it restarted in 1942 or whenever the atom bomb was exploded (at least that is the seed date as KSPigpen pointed out). It also restarts in 2010, with time going at a much faster pace, just like time has seemingly been speeding up after the last restart. It seems like so much more info was packed into the last 60 years than for much of history. Again, personal opinion, although it can be somewhat backed up with the rapid increase and distribution of technology.

Anyways I'm kind of rambling, but that's my 2 cents.

I hope you're right.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You forgot this one link/thread, which was right on the belly button...

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
you know whats odd about this? its 2 days away from my Bday (1028)

i was born on 10/28/1984. i heard a planetary alignment was happening during that time...

Now one is going to happen next one i believe.

and one in 2011.

all on my bday.

I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me. hopefully its an enlightenment phase, and not a doomsday phase.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
Edit: Ah, KSPigpen beat me to it.
O well, I'll leave it anyway.

reply to post by tempest501

(I hope I'm not butting-in on the op's ground here)

The easiest way to explain Timewave Zero would be to read some of Evasius' threads. The two that I read most are:

Timewave Zero - a closer look

He has a few more, but I think the first one listed is the main thread now. But I believe the second one listed was his first thread on the subject.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by riddle6]

No worries, Riddle. I'm not that kind of guy.

Once you've read those two and more from Evasious, just go look up some of the lecture McKenna has given on the subject. He's of course not with us anymore, but his work lives on.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

You forgot this one link/thread, which was right on the belly button...

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that, Plucky.
Strangeness indeed. You folks go check that one out too!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Has there been any Prophecies to ever come true

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nice work KSPIGPEN, I love a well thought out post.

I would like to open for discussion a few ideas that I've been mulling about the TWZ, of which I am an avid reader/researcher and I have been following and weighing in on Evasius' thread for some time.

1. I am deeply concerned with the tendency to look back in history to find resonant events when examining the current and future timewave. While I recognize that the resonances are striking in many instances, I think that there are a number of things one keep in mind.

From my perspective:
-dips in the wave correspond to periods of novelty and ought not to be confused with a re-occurrence of a specific event or type of event. Thus, although the Oct 26th novelty dip does seem to resonate well with 1942, this does not mean that the same types of events will happen, merely that the potential exists for any number of things to happen.

assuming that novelty periods in the TWZ really are just that, then unprecedented novelty dips such as the one we are currently in ought to represent unprecedented potentiality. If we filter our potential future through the lens of our actualized past, we risk repeating that past in a new form.

I tend to think that the timewave Zero is linked in one way or another to the law of attraction, which states that "like attracts like".

To this end, in seeking out resonances in the past, it is altogether too easy to find the negative, the horrible, the reprehensible in our research, rather than the wonderful, the beautiful, the commedable. If we view the timewave resonances as a mirror, reflecting a past image of us back at ourselves then I think that we should be seeking out the more positive events rather than the horrible, fear inducing ones. Or even better, we should be looking towards the future that we want to occur.

Why are we going into the single most novel and potential rich period in human history fearing the worst possible outcome when we could be taking the first steps towards manifesting a truly beautiful world of joy and peace?

I'll leave readers with an expanded bullet point of my thoughts to consider. I'm looking forward to continued discussion.

1. The law of attraction is real, and like attracts like.
2. we are cocreators of our reality, we have the ability to manifest the world as we want it to be.
3. novelty is just that, novelty. During novelty peaks, we have virtually unlimited potential to manifest what we want or what we expect.
4. Though mindfulness of the past is important, dwelling on the past is dangerous as the past can permeate our conscious present and unconscious future
5. there are people in the world who have much greater understanding of the principles of the timewave that do we, they have much greater understanding of the law of attraction than do we. They may be using this understanding for or against us.

Tamale

KSpigpen: I did not intend for this reply to become a thread derailment, if you feel that my post is such please let me know and I'll re-post as new topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

On a lighter note, my evil step-mother was born on Oct 26. I have no evidence, but I once believed her to be the Anti-Christ.

Good thread. I am always interested in the the Timewave Zero calculations. Also, is this the "web-bot" that makes statistical predictions? Ringo Starred and Fanny Flagged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join