posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
Nice work KSPIGPEN, I love a well thought out post.
I would like to open for discussion a few ideas that I've been mulling about the TWZ, of which I am an avid reader/researcher and I have been
following and weighing in on Evasius' thread for some time.
1. I am deeply concerned with the tendency to look back in history to find resonant events when examining the current and future timewave. While I
recognize that the resonances are striking in many instances, I think that there are a number of things one keep in mind.
From my perspective:
-dips in the wave correspond to periods of novelty and ought not to be confused with a re-occurrence of a specific event or type of event.
Thus, although the Oct 26th novelty dip does seem to resonate well with 1942, this does not mean that the same types of events will happen, merely
that the potential exists for any number of things to happen.
assuming that novelty periods in the TWZ really are just that, then unprecedented novelty dips such as the one we are currently in ought to represent
unprecedented potentiality. If we filter our potential future through the lens of our actualized past, we risk repeating that past in a new form.
I tend to think that the timewave Zero is linked in one way or another to the law of attraction, which states that "like attracts like".
To this end, in seeking out resonances in the past, it is altogether too easy to find the negative, the horrible, the reprehensible in our research,
rather than the wonderful, the beautiful, the commedable. If we view the timewave resonances as a mirror, reflecting a past image of us back at
ourselves then I think that we should be seeking out the more positive events rather than the horrible, fear inducing ones. Or even better, we should
be looking towards the future that we want to occur.
Why are we going into the single most novel and potential rich period in human history fearing the worst possible outcome when we could be taking the
first steps towards manifesting a truly beautiful world of joy and peace?
I'll leave readers with an expanded bullet point of my thoughts to consider. I'm looking forward to continued discussion.
1. The law of attraction is real, and like attracts like.
2. we are cocreators of our reality, we have the ability to manifest the world as we want it to be.
3. novelty is just that, novelty. During novelty peaks, we have virtually unlimited potential to manifest what we want or what we expect.
4. Though mindfulness of the past is important, dwelling on the past is dangerous as the past can permeate our conscious present and unconscious
5. there are people in the world who have much greater understanding of the principles of the timewave that do we, they have much greater
understanding of the law of attraction than do we. They may be using this understanding for or against us.
KSpigpen: I did not intend for this reply to become a thread derailment, if you feel that my post is such please let me know and I'll re-post as new