It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider on the pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this video? This is defiantly creepy watching that black spider climb all over the pope. Obviously this is all the evidence needed that the pope is in the works with dark forces, just kidding. all joking aside though I hope someone would tell me if I had a big spider climbing on me and millions of people where watching!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vip867

thats how you know hes a virgin.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ick!@

I hate Spiders...

-Mus

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh what a wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

That's not a very big spider and it seems to have lost it's way....or is that whey?

Whey.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
at around 1:08 you can see that the spider even climbs up his right side of his face and back down lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey, that's my cousin Jimmy!

It is sort of odd how it seems he doesn't react to it...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok I hate spriders ever since I woke up to one crawling across my chest hair. It's creapy.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Ok I hate spriders ever since I woke up to one crawling across my chest hair. It's creapy.

Not too many women would admit that.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Okay, now, FUNNIER than the video it's self, is the Google Ads that popped up at the bottom adding Orkin Exterminators and the like.

Good vid, hilarious.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by vip867

thats how you know hes a virgin.

Because a spider is on em? I don't think I get it. Anyway, that is awkward to say the least, would have been funny to see him jump when he saw it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Lol ive trained my eyes to ignore them so didnt notice, i just replaied it and got the "bed bugs instant removal" ad. lol good product placemt on there part.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
lol the bed bug removal ad on this video is a great coincidence

i do find it weird for security of the pope that no one stepped in to remove the spider

i mean how do they know its not a dangerous one?

are all the popes "guards" experts on spiders

personally i would think they would be quicker to help him remove such a thing before anything can possibly happen

especially now with the design and development of robotic bugs

yea its far fetched but isnt it possible someone could use a spider robot to attack the pope?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wow I would've thought being he's a Reptilian he'd eat it. Oh maybe because he is wearing his "Human skin" he didn't feel it crawling on him...Those darn Reptilians!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The roman catholic religion not the people is designed to deceive the world, so in theory the pope is too.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, as we don't have any dangerously-poisonous spiders here (in central Europe), I guess that's why the Pope's minders didn't do anything about it. In fact, if a small spider lands on your hand it's considered lucky and indicates you'll come into some money soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think you will find that is in fact a cockroach.................... that the spider was crawling on

[edit on 9-10-2009 by robert11s]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If that was me id be crying like a bitch :\

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vip867

That is a high tech Mossad Nano sider-bot attempting to assassinate the pope. Lucky his collar was so tight.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You dont normally see spiders on the tv, they are usually all over the web

Ok that was weak.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join