It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black money of Saddam Hussein.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
how did saddam screwed up the once situation and made big bucks that allowed him to buy all, he was thinking,to put the country on top of all arab islam countries ?

right ! simple as 1 2 3 !
c h e a t in your oil biss !

here is how:

before entering irakiwaters:

a giant tanker at sea takes in his bunkers 100 tons of
seawater in the ballasttanks.so it comes deeper in the water.

in irak at oilterminal:

depth of ship is measured coming in and before loading.
but...
while loading starts also the ship starts to pump out the 100 tons ballastwater !

>> above the normal load the ship takes now an extra
100 tons load !

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Have you considered the density of oil and water are different?
Or that 'irak' is actually spelt Iraq in English?
You'll find nothing in life is that simple, sh!t cant be cheated that easily.
Amount of oil deposited is measured during the loading process, and then measured when removed. You cant 'throw in' 100 tonnes of water...
I think that's what you're getting at.... It's a shame your English isnt any better, or I might fully comprehend what you're saying..
Please tell me English isnt your first language? At least that way there might be some salvation for your lack of intelligence yet.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
please take note that there is difference between:

-filling the BALLASTtanks with seawater
and
-filling up the OILtanks

that's what a ship's involved !
bill of loading is with calculated weight.

can be that you are pissed i made this "trick" public !
but i don't care

english is not my 1st language but hey i managed to travel without a problem and with a liftetimevisa
in the whole usa
)

on ALL blueprint plans i have in my position it is spelled IRAK !
) so... why should i change it to something else
that reminds off warcriminals against humanity ??

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Because 'Irak' is how it is spelled in French, and we are speaking English..
Plus, it takes a little bit extra brain-process to realize where you're talking about, and what's the difference between Irak and Iraq in reminding you of war crimes against humanity?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
my explanation is as clear as crystalwater

my irak buildingmapblueprints for hydra and other installations are from flemish,dutch and german origine
so where you come up with the french link is a puzzle
spriting in your mind.

maritime informations about ships can be easily found on the internet (google a.o.)
========
here's my top 3 for the black money for saddam:

1:the oiltanker trick
2:hard drugs contrabande smuggling
3:selling archeological artifacts to the black market art circuit.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's not just measured by draft anyways. The pumps keeps track of volume. So many factors in ship loading don't support your theory. What about the company on the other end that all of a sudden has to pay for an additional 100 tons of cargo.

Several factors affecting ship loading:

-Dock water density(density of water at dock is usually different than surrounding water, affects draft calculation)

-Consumables on board(I.E. food, people, bunker fuel, diesel fuel, water, etc)

Using the Draft of a ship to estimate deadweight(total of cargo) is only used in old terminals without new equipment. The oil industry is heavily regulated.

The specific gravity of liquids is used when calculating tonnage. SG x volume = tonnage

Specific gravity of seawater = 1.00
Specific gravity of crude oil = 0.79-0.83 depends where it came from

So in conclusion, that seems like it would be a little difficult to pull off nowadays. 15-20 years ago this kind of thing was done. However not in the oil industry.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
pleazzzzzze

i am not mentioning something that happens in the
r e g u l a r oil bizz !!
i am not mentioning a r e g u l a r oil client terminal on the receiving end of the tanker's trip !!

i am mentioning s m u g g l i n g out !! black circuit !

(with the help of "employees" on the fill up pumpsinstallation ...inside job for saddam controlled
plants)

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If your english was any good we'd be able to understand what you're saying..
Instead of using s m u g g l i n g for an emphesis why not true smuggling or smuggling makes it SOMEWHAT easier to read then....

Plus, oil was a very regulated market for Iraq, wasnt it?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
tsk tsk tsk

if the 3 parties are altogether in the complot ...

-captain/first mate of ship
-loading terminal employee(s)
-receiving terminal middleman

than we have an illegal bizz !

and please stop nagging about english language !
my postings are perfectedly readable and that is the main intention ! if you DO the effort of reading what is
printed here

this forum is not kind a scholar excercise for english,you know.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
No, it's just very handy if I dont need to stop and think for a minute to comprehend a sentance you just wrote
You could at least -try- to write in a fluid sort of manner...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
lazy brains CAN be optimised !!

it helps a lot to:

-do calculations without pen and paper
-eat nuts of different brand
-don't smoke grass (it destroys your brain slowly)
-sit in a well ventilated room

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I dont have a lazy brain
I just dont expect to have to run someone else's work which is trying to convince me of something through a translator

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
you explained to the whole world now the reason why britain is missing the EUROtrain !
britains still think they have and are an empire...
NOT !

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Eh? I dont see how that comes into play.
Britian doesnt want to join the EU as a member of the 'United States of Europe' because we dont like you foreign people influencing our policies to such a great degree as joining the EU to such a level would dictate.
It also means that hundreds of thousands of East European immigrants will flood Britian with nothing in our powers to stop them.
Actually.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
QUOTE:
It also means that hundreds of thousands of East European immigrants will flood Britian

pssst ! i tell you a little secret

they already have done that !! with ships,trucks and via the chunnel !!

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, but I didnt use the word 'illegal'.
This way is completely legal.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Forgive me, I am new here, but...

Isn't this whole "write English" stuff a bit off topic? Don't get me wrong, one of my degrees is in English Rhetoric, so I tend to disdain the poor writers of the world as much as the next Lit. freak. However, I think perhaps we should cut NGITU a little slack as this is not his first language and he expresses his thoughts much better than many American high-schoolers.

That said, I know nothing about the shipping industry. Based on those impressive qualifications, I could see this being a plausible theory under the following assumptions.

1. Oil shipping totals are, in fact, measured by the hull displacement of the carrying ship.

2. Several individuals on both the loading and receiving ends are complicitous.

3. The ship's crew would also have to be involved.

4. There is no monitoring agency to detect such scams.

Under these circumstances, the theory is at least plausible.

Anyone out there have any verifiable knowledge of how oil loading and unloading is measured?

Without that knowledge, we can never know for sure if this is even possible, let alone probable.

Robble robble.

P.S., Browha, I'd imagine the grammar, punctuation, spelling and word choice are much more to your liking (forgiving the lack of the Oxford comma in the preceding clause, which is how we do it in my biz).

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Hamburglar]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hehe
Ok look at it like this
someone has to be buying this oil
I really doubt, especially if it's off the black market, they will just be saying 'Ok We trust you it's 12000 tonnes'.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
please bear in mind that i am not talking about the "WHITE oil circuit" but the "MAFFIA circuit underworld" !

see above posting(s) for who is involved by doing such operations please.

other details:

a ship can leave a port with a false destination !
for example bill of loading point to (for example)
country guatemala.
right !
after 2 days at sea captain changes course and ship sets as destination taipei.
presto ! it's that easy !

but the point i want to make is:saddam got plenty of BLACK money ! without any doubt militar equimpent was bought for enormous sums abroad.
and about the gold ingots that were transported to syria... gold ingots do not grow on palmtrees !!
there is a big financial chain behind the screen working here and till now not much of this have been revealed !
--
how to smuggle 1 ton of heroine out of the country ?

just take a 20 ton tanker truck and have 1 of the inner cells adjusted,filled up with heroine and welded clean
and neat as one liquidtight compartment.
all other cells are filled up with oil.
truck drives to destination and all oilcells of tanker are discharged.
truck drives in warehouse and the special cel is opened
again so heroine can be unloaded.
easy as 123 but 1 ton heroine at streetvalue (!!) is a real smack of black money again for saddam regime.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ok but nonetheless
My issue with your oil theory....
Someone is still buying it on the black market. Oil isnt cheap... 100 tonnes.. well, you tell me, how much is that?
No one is gonna readily fork over the sort of money we're talking about without even doing some kind of informal checking. If you bought a TV off the black market you want to make sure it works first...

Second, of course it's easy to change destination and stuff, but how does that affect things? I mean I know you can sell the oil to a different country but still, it's not like a missing ship will go unnoticed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join