It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Patriot Letters Continued: The Perfect Storm Awakening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Remember, you are Americans! How many times out numbered and out gunned, when counted out swimming in the depths of what appeared to be a hopeless situation, did the resolve of knowing that all of us are apart of the greatest societal experiment to have ever appeared on earth, swell up within to spark the strength to overcome? How many times when they said it could not be done, did we reach down into that collective American soul in the very face of impossibility to achieve the impossible? From the line in the sand at the Alamo to the battle of New Orleans, from the South Pacific to the gates of Berlin, from the Frozen Chosen to Hamburger Hill, each time the naysayers pronounced us weak and counted us out; too comfortable in our soft lives and given to the ‘machine’ of our consumer life style - too “docile” and “compliant” – then they made us mad.

It is those who believe in nothing greater then themselves who cower and lick the boots of those who would be their masters; who spout and pronounce defeatism when they are confronted with their own cowardliness; their own lack of spine and commitment to anything other then the ‘god’ of their belly. Freedom is maintained and protected by those who understand that it is God who grants liberty, and that our rights descend from Him; the inner strength needed for the defense of liberty flows within the souls of those who understand that they are not the center of the universe, that their blood and sweat maintains this God given gift for future generations.

Victory over tyranny belongs to those who know that to be an American is a unique gift, for no other culture or people have been granted the blessings of our land. We are Americans; we do not bow to any but God, our loyalty to government is for as long as that government safeguards the rights of the people as enumerated in the Bill of Rights, and when it no longer does this, it is our duty to revolt and reestablish it. We have met and risen up to defeat far greater enemies then the Progressive (Liberal Statist) traitors that have subverted our beloved Constitution, and we will again!

Long Live This Republic!

[edit on 9/29/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
very cool Sarge,inspiring,and enraging.

My ongoing research has brought forth intense anger and awakening.

The murders (diseases) of my Dad and brother, the mental condition of my remaining brother, my kids problems etc. This is just one small family.

I always thought this is the way it is you deal with it and suffer inside.

NO

I hold the makers,administrators, advertisers,advocates of any vaccines created to make money in the treacherous lie of helping mankind.

Your mountain of lies is crumpling.

Your barn is starting to burn and I know you don't put out a barn fire
and the scared ####less vermin flee

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Why doesn't someone just organize a peaceful march on government - with everyone bearing arms, and request that the government be dissolved?

A large peaceful march - but with everyone bearing weapons will not be stopped or attacked by police - they would not dare.

Whats to stop people from bringing all their AK-47's and so on to a protest?

This is EXACTLY what the overlords want. An excuse to implement Martial Law and remove all our rights. It is much better to spend your weekends visiting flea markets, Farmers Markets and educating people on the Federal Reserve and rights of a juror.

Our founding fathers gave use the methods for taking back our country.

First the VOTE. Make sure Diebold and other election machines are outlawed in your state. Then volunteer to help count votes. Make sure yours is one of the 40 states that either have passed or are in process of passing resolutions demanding that the Tenth Amendment be acknowledged and implemented by the states in relation to the feds.

Second see if you state allows recall of elected officials. If not aggitate to get such a bill passed. Start recall proceedings on your Congress critter if needed.

In the next election vote third party (libertarian....) Start now to find good candidates to vote for.

Rights of a Juror
The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to dispense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by the government! fija.org...

The People have the ultimate power. They choose their representatives when they vote. However, the ultimate power and insurance they have against government run amok is their power in the jury. It is the jury who decides on whether there is “probable cause” to cause a person to answer to the court AFTER they have heard testimony given under “oath or affirmation”. Today’s system is so perverted that we actually allow ONE prosecutor to decide if, when, and what charges will be brought, if any! This is the first place the people have given away their power. If a grand or petit jury decides charges should be brought against someone, it is they who get to decide to what extent after hearing an unbiased reason IN LAW for the proposed charges. This is the second place the citizen gives away his power. If an accused is called to answer charges, the JURY alone not only decides upon guilt or innocense; THEY have the right to judge the law that the accused is alledged to have broken. That is where the term “jury nullification” comes from. A modern jury simply gives a verdict of “not guilty” which does NOTHING to challenge the law they are judging! Of course, they are not “nullifying” their verdict; the attempt is to nullify the law whether it is unconstitutional or improperly applied. The potential jury member of today is UNLAWFULLY instructed by the judge that they are triers of the facts and nothing more. Any potential juror who did not assent to those instructions and who understood the ancient right of declaring a law unconstitutional would not be allowed to sit on a jury. A judge is NOTHING more than a referee and is there to be certain that the laws are applied, and in some cases, interpreted and used in that manner as he sees they were meant to be. HOWEVER, the jury is still the final judge— they can ignore a judge they feel he is wrong. This is the third and final chapter in the People’s forfeiture of their rights! They simply do not understand that the SCOTUS is not the final judge— THEY ARE!
The next time someone asks you about the three branches of government in the U. S. democratic Republic I hope you take the opportunity to enlighten them to their benefit and the benefit of every citizen. The three branches of government are the Executive (President/Courts) Legislative (House and Senate) and the Sovereigns (the citizens)! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! Merry Colin www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...

Wake up your fellow citizens one person at a time and ask them to help.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Neno, by some of the responses, it would appear that some actually think that they're going to get out of this life alive. And I don't want to be the one to bring them the bad news.

At any given moment, I may meet my Maker, and in all truth, I'll do so with great fear and trembling. But the one thing I'll not have to apologize for is that I never held back against those who would harm others unable to fend for themselves.

There also seems to be some confusion about the "trigger" for the few patriots to actively become the gatekeepers and far-archers.

They appear to think there is some mystery as to how one "knows" when it's time.

They don't understand the concept of holding fast, despite any outward odds stacked against them.

They don't understand what we already know. We have to go. We don't have to come back.

They don't understand dropping your own shield to cover your exposed brother. They don't understand the purity of brotherhood in combat.

I guess it doesn't matter.

I won't be stuck with those SOB's anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Great points, Sarge.

I know who you were, and who you served with. Was there EVER a time that we were NOT outnumbered?

I mean, had we ever outnumbered our foes, I could have stayed behind and caught some much needed rest.

The men at Rourke's Drift over the course of the battle, became emptied. At one point, each man finally realized that there was no chance in hell of surviving. But they did.

Imagine the men at the Alamo. They all knew the same thing, but they weren't defeated. Only killed.

George Washington lost almost every battle. But he was there, the glue that held those men together, who were there when it mattered.

Francis Marion only commanded 150 men or so at a time, but created a major headache for the British, and kept key reinforcements from reaching Cowpens.

Morgan, outnumbered, used his head and defeated the cream of the British in the South, commanded by the ruthless Tarleton.

You mentioned Chosin Reservoir. The First Marine Division was written off as lost since it was surrounded by 22 enemy divisions, and they in turn inflicted the greatest casualty ratio in history, destroying seven enemy divisions, when at the time a Marine division consisted of 12,500 men, and the enemy divisions comprised 16,500 men.

Claire Chenault was run out of the Army Air Corps for proposing "offensive defense," which would counter the goals of what the Air Corps wanted to base their existence on. He in turn formed the Flying Tigers, and proved his principles, inflicting great losses on the Japanese with few losses of his own.

Never look at the odds.

The more, the more targets.

And if you aren't being called home, nothing will stop you.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No Brother, there have not been many times when we have not fought outnumbered and surrounded in seemly impossible situations; the historical revisionist have done much to remove from our collective memory WHY we should be proud to be Americans. Was it not Kennedy that said, “A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man but once”? Those who look at the odds and think “outnumbered” are practically defeated before the first round flies while those who do think, “Target rich environment” have half the battle won.

As we know, those who history records as the best of American heroes claim only to have been doing their job; they understood that freedom is not free. We may be outnumbered, out gunned and surrounded, but we got those Progressive traitors exactly where we want them, close enough to cut their hearts out and feed it to them when they start this. Besides, only the self-deceived think they’ll live forever.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Dooper I think your wisdom is far beyond most people's capacity to understand.

For better or for worse most Americans are in for a very rude awakening soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
It is this that they must stop by staging some ‘right wing’ nut case incident as justification for a draconian clamp down on the rights of the people, or some new staged incident of whatever kind to the same ends.

No correction here, merely an additional footnote...

It can very well be a 'Left Wing' nut case that causes issues. We've seen there are extremists on either side that are willing to sacrifice for 'their cause'.

Unilateral extremist sacrifices are criminal.

Watch all directions carefully.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Nobody lives forever (although so far I've done ok at it - :lol

we used to have a saying back home that "it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog". The truth of that statement was brought home to me one day long ago in high school, when I saw two guys that had one scrawny little guy pinned down in a high school fight. They had him pinned so well that he couldn't even move, and yet the scrawny little guy had pluck. They were beating him in the face, and with every blow, rather than giving in or giving up, the little guy would scream "Mother......!" straight into the faces of those beating him. He couldn't do anything else, but he did everything he could, and was not defeated. He never gave up. Shortly thereafter, a seething ball of... something... hit those two gents square in the flank. That over-compensated in evening things up, and those two gents never had quite the same high school life that they had enjoyed before..

That little guy eventually became my blood brother. One thing I always knew was that he could be counted on for anything, anytime, and he knew the same about me. He went on to join the Army, and became a drill sergeant, and later quit the army and couldn't stand being a civilian, so 6 months later he went back into the Navy, and became a SeaBee. He fought in the first gulf war ( he was sitting on the beach on an ammo crate when the Marines came ashore), as well as in this last sandbox war. He's a civilian now, but I talked to him a couple of weeks ago, and he's doing construction right now at Ft. Bragg, of all places. He was there when I went down a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't know it until I was back home, so didn't get to look him up while I was there, and wound up having to call him from home. But I digress.

The point is, that guy is dynamite in a small package, and has NEVER been defeated, and I suspect he never will be if he hasn't been in all these years. We've saved each others lives on more than one occaision, and I've yet to see him back down from anything. It's a matter of attitude. He's got it, lots of folks don't.

I'll never forget another time, also in high school, when I was "outnumbered" by one man. I was a scrawny little 120 lb kid, and he had me by twice my own weight. A hulk of a fella. Unfortunately, I ain't got enough "reverse" in me either. He came on like a raging bull, and looked sort of like one too, and that overconfident charge straight at scrawny little old me proved to be his undoing. The closer he got, the harder he puffed, and when he saw I wasn't moving, I reckon he figured he'd just bowl me over and stomp me to death. Now my dear old dad hadn't left me totally defenseless in this big bad world, I just looked like it. Dear old dad had already taught me a thing or two. When the incredible hulk got near enough, I grabbed his collar with both hands, and fell straight back on purpose, going with the charge instead of against it. That surprised him. as I fell back, I planted both feet firmly in his gut, and kicked hard, guiding him with my hands on his collar. I kid you not, my scrawny little butt propelled that 240 lb hulk for 12 to 15 feet THROUGH THE AIR. He landed on his hands and knees, stiff-legged like, and rolled ass over appetite 30 feet more down a hill. When he stopped rolling, all the fight had been removed from him. Amazing what one can do when he's not afraid to hit the ground hard enough to get the wind knocked out of him, and not afraid of getting squashed by a larger mass. As my dear old dad used to say. "if you know they're gonna get a full course meal out of you, you may as well get a sandwich yourself".

The moral of that story is that had I got scared, and hesitated, he'd have hurt me, bad. As it turned out, it went the other way. A further moral that can be drawn from it is that being over-confident will get ya. Sometimes the big guy just don't know what the little guy might have.

Which brings me right back to attitude. If the "little guy" has enough attitude, you can never defeat him. Ever. He won't admit defeat, and so cannot be defeated. He can only be killed. If he's got a bit of training to go with that, the whoopin' may go in an entirely unsuspected direction. As Musashi said, "from one thing, know ten thousand things", be able to learn the small lessons, as they apply equally to the large situations. For example, international relationships are nothing more than interpersonal relationships, on a grand scale.

Your philosophy expounded above sound eerily similar to a Ninja philosophy which says that a man who is empty, and has no possibility of victory, or even survival, can and will do thing that are unheard of. Only then is his victory sure, paradoxically. The enemy has no hook to snag him with, and thus cannot control him. There's nothing to hold over his head. Sun Tzu says the same thing, and as you and I both know, that's God's own truth, from Gideon through Thermopylae, through Chosin right up to now.

Some things never change.

Some men will never be defeated, even unto death.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Oh, I think everyone has the same thing. You just have to sit down and think about things a bit.

The trick is to follow the advice of Frederick the Great - "Fools learn from their mistakes; I learn from others."

If you see the same identical pattern, repeated scores of times throughout the past few thousand years, then you can assume that if you do it different - you're not likely to see a different result.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hello Brother! Long time no speak!!!

Yes, from what I know of you, you might just beat the odds and make it forever... Maybe you'll publish your secrets on long life? I seem to attract lead.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Neno, I don't know much about Ninja's philosophy, but they sure make some cool movies.

My first day at the Ranger Company I was assigned to, (coming from SF,) I found out that the baddest Ranger everyone feared was John Byrna, black belt, and all that. He was the one I wanted.

I wasn't there an hour before we ran into each other, and sure enough, he had his ass on his shoulders with a smart mouth to boot, which made it easy. I beat him unconscious, dragged him out into the hallway where everyone was watching, and told them,

"when this SOB wakes up, tell him he's got one more ass-whipping coming soon as I get around to it. The less I see of him, the longer I'll postpone it. Any of you other SOB's want a piece of my ass, now is the time. Let's get it over with."

I looked them all in the face, and no one was of a mind. Even got a few grins when they looked down at Byrna. I guess I did make a bit of a racket bouncing him off those noisy lockers.

"I know some of you are medics, so do your medic crap. He is a Ranger."

Made a lot of friends that day.

Made my point too.

First Sergeant the next day said, "heard you had a bit of a warm welcome."

"No Top, just drawing a line."

There is always a line. There is always a time. And there is always someone who due to circumstances will try to lord it over on others.

Like many, I just draw a generous line.

This bunch in Washington is starting to crowd folks a bit, and not just me. They're taking in too much territory.

Liable to get their damned heads knocked off by those they hold in contempt.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Hello Brother! Long time no speak!!!

Yes, from what I know of you, you might just beat the odds and make it forever... Maybe you'll publish your secrets on long life? I seem to attract lead.

Greetings and Salutations, Brother!

My first rule of longevity - avoid lead poisoning! Better to duck than run, though. I've never fancied getting shot in the back. If ya just HAVE to die, it's always been my opinion that it's best to go with a hole in your chest, blood on your tongue, and a curse for your foes on your lips. I missed that fate somehow, and now am just old and decrepit. Mostly decrepit. Nothing for these younger bucks to worry about. I'm their quintessential "good ol' boy", although I somehow avoided the beer gut too. It weren't for lack of consumption, I assure you. I reckon I just didn't have the constitution to carry one. I MOVE like I have one, if that counts for anything...

Speaking of Constitutions, I'm noticing in my travels that a fair number of folks on both sides, the right and the left, have seemingly suddenly become aware that there IS one, and it's not being followed too closely. How is it that folks suddenly wake up one morning, and say to themselves "now that just ain't RIGHT!"? Not much changes from day to day, the effect is more cumulative. Yet suddenly, day by day, more folks are becoming aware that things are out of whack. As the abuses accelerate, so too do the awakenings. I reckon maybe some camels have stronger backs to withstand the obvious straws than others. Lots of 'em appear to be breaking currently, though.

Not all of them by any means. I just finished a fine several hours long piddlin' contest with my brother-in-law not long ago. I don't see how one man can spew out so many words and still be asleep. It's either willful ignorance, or he just talks a lot in his sleep. There's more where he came from, but their numbers are dwindling. Most seem to be trying to turn the argument into a partisan slugfest, and just don't know what to say when I tell 'em I've left the party that abandoned ME, and their partisan crap just don't cut it.

Now on the other side of the fence, I'm seeing a fair amount of disillusionment with the way things are going. Some are upset that it hasn't gone far enough fast enough, and others are upset with broken promises (as if a politician makes any other kind of promise
) Whatever the cause, there's a lot of buyers remorse in the ranks, and to be honest, I expect there may be more of the "opposition" in our own trenches than may have ever been suspected. Not the die-hards, of course. Nothing sways a swirly-eyed "true believer", whether a religious one or a political one. God save us from the "true believers". Most of them draw their beliefs from what others say, rather than personal experience. That shows that they're too far removed from reality to make an objective observation, and think for themselves.

Be that as it may, it's only fitting that the trenches be filed with malcontents from both sides.

After all, we're ALL Americans.

They're welcome to fight with me, but I ain't gonna let any of 'em get BEHIND me just yet...

That's my last edit. Really! Maybe...

[edit on 2009/9/30 by nenothtu]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper Brother, THAT is what I love about you bro… you’re an expert at winning friends and influencing enemies. Seem to be adept at diplomacy by other means as well. I’ve been putting the mojo on you to get you to Sanctuary (think of all the attitude adjustments you can pass out) as I am SURROUNDED by jar heads… Think of it as a mercy mission… The mountains call!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

As I have stated before, more like very large hills. 'Mountains' is a bit of an exaggeration.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ah, are we still upset because I suggested arm curls to prepare for a man’s rifle when you trade in that cute toy of yours? Now, now… remember decorum.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Chas, I have never been concerned about a Virginian questioning my (a Texan) rifle nor my biceps, or anything else for that matter.

However on the flip side I certainly don't have to much pride to shoot a Virginian's choice of rifles.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by SGTChas

As I have stated before, more like very large hills. 'Mountains' is a bit of an exaggeration.

OH NO, YOU DIN'T!

Lots of nooks and crannies, great hidey-holes. I once hid so well in them thar hills that I had a hard time finding myself!

OK, maybe more than once. Point is, if a man knows his way around 'em, even natives have a hard time finding him if he don't want to be found, and I can attest to that from personal experience. Gotta be careful, though, if you do too much of that, "stories" start growing up around ya. "Stories" don't help much with a low profile.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Virginians NEVER question, we make pronouncements from on high; disdaining discourse with those who WISH they had been granted such pure grace to not only BE Americans, but come from the state of heaven on earth. Since you are a Texan, I have made allowances, as we all cannot be perfect; Texas is close, but it still is not Virginia.

Be careful, after the 22 cal. ‘plink’ of the Mattel toy you carry, a 30-06 blast from a REAL rifle might set you back on your Texas pride! Just trying to be helpful Brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join