It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Ways to Hack Your Brain into Awesomeness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting article of how to feel refreshed with less sleep, how to cause Hallucinations without drugs, how to dream what ever you want to dream, how to learn more while sleeping and believe in something that never happened.

Very interesting to say the least, but does it really work? We need a few chumps, I mean volunteers, to tell us if it really does work. Any takers?

www.cracked.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I will totality do the hallucination one.What do they mean by red light though? I have to get a pingpong ball so it''ll probably be tomorrow or the day after that.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspiracyisherenow

I'm not sure what the red light is all about, but we do know that red light does strange things, like make chickens lay more eggs and stuff like that. Red lights are used to develop film also. So... going from the all white of the ping pong ball to the red light in the background must stimulate something in a persons brain just as it must do something to the chickens brain.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

hey some cool stuff here, i found the pingpong ball one interesting.

Its very similar to meditation within a sensory deprivation chamber.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That is too awesome. Not only am I going to be super smart on 2 hours of sleep per day. But I will also learn that I was born into a vampire family and my real parents are Robots from planet Battery

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
One of the best ways to make your brain work better is to Run EVERY DAY for at least a mile. Start with a slow jog then work your way up.. If you can do 2-3 miles every day, I GURANTEE you you'll start making amazing changes for the better in your life. It sounds weird but it works! Make yourself do it for 2 Months and see what happens. Running is an amazing exercise. If you work in some free weights 2-3 times a week, then the skies the limit.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Talking about these "hacks"

Having been on uberman I can tell you that it is useless. If you miss a single nap you will be staggering around like a drunk. Also, its 4-6 hours of sleep, you cannot get down to 2-4 hours of sleep. The times you sleep must be exact or face dire consequences.

Lucid dreaming is fun. Try going over to Dreamviews

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Where exactly might i obtain a red light?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You can get brake light tape and put it over a flashlight.
Or use a red sharpy.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Can this uberman sleeping stuff be done every two hours during the night instead of every four hours during the day ?
I would like to try it, but let's say that I can't sleep in the middle of the day because of my studies.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalis

You could try it but I think you would have to call it the "Jalis Sleeping Stuff" later on.

Get some regular sleep my friend, and do well in your studies.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I found red light bulbs at Walmart.

I tried it. It's too relaxing for me. I want to go to sleep.
I didn't hallucinate. I didn't see or hear anything.

The only exception is that it seemed, at one point, like my radio was trying to tune to a station. It felt like...my brain...was trying to tune the radio.

Plain ol meditation without ping pong balls and red lights and soothing white noise is much more effective for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Well, let's say that with all the stuff I have to do (studies, writing, browsing the internet, meditating, kung fu training etc), gaining some time would be very welcome.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You should not try the sleeping idea as it has a large possibility to kill you. Your brain will not just go fine do it your way, it will go fine ill force you to sleep and you shall faint... and you might never get back up.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Definitely going to try it!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I think red light is known to raise blood pressure and blood flow in humans, that's why they use red lights in red light districts.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

HI RussianScientists

I will be putting these on my to do list, awesome can't wait to try these
great find Thanks.
star and flag

Everyone should give at least one of these a go....

Ocker

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This stuff sounds pretty interesting...gave me a decent little chuckle at least.
Am willing to try the hallucination one for sure...hope my mum doesn't walk in while I'm doing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Molan -
Why running as opposed to cardiovascular exercise in general?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join