It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Hastings - New Roswell Revelations - C2C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Robert Hastings will be the guest on Coast to Coast AM Wednesday September 30. He is going to talk about this:

The topic for discussion will be former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Supervisor Chet Lytle’s revelations about the Roswell Incident. Lytle, who did engineering work for the Manhattan Project, which created the first atomic bomb during World War II, states that the former Roswell Army Airfield commander, then-Colonel William Blanchard, personally told him that the crashed object secretly recovered near the base, in July 1947, was an alien spacecraft.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I never get tired of listening to Bob.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Robert Hastings will be the guest on Coast to Coast AM Wednesday September 30. He is going to talk about this:

The topic for discussion will be former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Supervisor Chet Lytle’s revelations about the Roswell Incident. Lytle, who did engineering work for the Manhattan Project, which created the first atomic bomb during World War II, states that the former Roswell Army Airfield commander, then-Colonel William Blanchard, personally told him that the crashed object secretly recovered near the base, in July 1947, was an alien spacecraft.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by ufo reality]

Let me see if I got this right: Robert Hastings is going to repeat a story originated by another person who may be lying! Talk about hearsay!

And somebody must have handed "Mac" Brazel the debris he claims he found, balsa wood, etc.

I accept Brazel's account above everyone else's.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Reminder:

Robert Hastings is on Coast to Coast AM tonight during the last hour of the show!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by ufo reality]

top topics

join