It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
And no, it isn't "common knowledge". It's myth and conspiracy, which is not fact.

Hmm, Common knowledge of "life out there somewhere"

Theory of how they have potentially travelled/visited earth is also common knowledge (just a theory).

As far as coverups and such...that is a theory mixed with conspiracy...most people I would say believe we are not told everything by the governments of the world (hense why every nation has its brand of secret service, CIA, etc...to keep state secrets..secret of course for security reasons).

And this is also common knowledge overall. I would be a fool to think any government is being absolutely open with everything, but how much I then fill in the blanks with guesses and heresay is when conspiracy comes in.

Myth...poor word there. I would venture to say simply unverified accounts and theorys, else string theory is also a myth (which is a baseless belief in something that goes against any logic for the sole purpose of believing). I think the field of UFOlogy and String theory both have alot of decent evidence to build a case (not close it, but certainly enough to keep it open and investigated more) and anyone whom simply takes the shortcut to thinking and either says it is completely all real, or totally all fake are doing a disservice to the collective gray matter of society.

Keep in mind also, gravity is not completely understood and there are still multiple valid theorys on how gravity works...therefore we understand effects gravity has, but it is yet to be a fact as to how it actually works, and this has been studied for how many centuries now? any new field should never be labelled myth from the get-go

(end pet peeve)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
"India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon. "

www.indiadaily.com...

I don't know how reliable India Daily is...

It's a tabloid. Like The Sun, Pravda, and a lot of other tabloids it will publish complete fictions.

The Times of India ( timesofindia.indiatimes.com... ) is where you will find breaking nonfiction news from India.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

That is absolutely true. Something which is actually a conspiracy is the fact that the original launch of Chandrayaan - I was slated to be much earlier than when it actually happened. Chandrayaan was actually carrying foreign equipment for different countries - Russia, USA to name a couple.

their interest was to find water on the moon, as a primary:

The launch of the Chandrayaan I lunar orbiter by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was originally planned for September 19 but scientists have yet to conduct the thermo-vacuum testing of a Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) with the orbiter on board.

"We will announce the exact launch date 45-50 days after the completion of thermo-vacuum testing," ISRO chairman G. Madhavan Nair said.

The Chandrayaan remote sensing satellite weighs about 1.3 tons and carries high resolution remote sensing equipment for visible, near infrared, soft and hard X-ray frequencies. Over a two-year period, it is intended to survey the lunar surface to produce a complete map of its chemical characteristics and three-dimensional topography.

The polar regions are of special interest, as they might contain water ice. The satellite will release its Moon Impact Probe once it enters lunar orbit to give scientists a closer look at a specific region of the surface.

The ISRO plans to launch a second lunar mission - Chandrayaan-2 - in 2011. Russia's space agency, Roskosmos, is teaming up with ISRO in the development of Chandrayaan-2's lander and associated rover.

Chandrayaan-2 will comprise an orbiting spacecraft and a landing platform with the moon rover. Nair also said India continued to work on designs for a manned flight to the Moon by 2020.

there were news doing the rounds that the FBI and CIA and various other agencies wanted the postponement of the launch to get India to sign documents which made any findings secret.

but the plans are on full swing, for either a manned mission to the moon by 2020 and a "robot" landing on the moon by 2012 or so.

Incredible stuff. and for all of you out there who feel that only the USA, UK and the "supposed" superpowers out there are the only capable countries, think again. you know what they have forced unto you, what they are trying to force unto you & what they want the entire world to be forced into...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by letmeDANz]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree with you. The title of the thread got my attention due to India being in the MSM lately for their space exploration. But, this failed to mention that it was a device designed by the US that was used to discover the water "particles." It was simply a US research group trying to "carpool" with India. And you made a good point, NASA is not powerful enough to shut up the entire world, nor would they even know where to start. Biggest money pit...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Huge jump from "water on the moon" to "Alien artifacts on the moon".

If water=Aliens, then we have a very busy solar system indeed.

It would be a really funny scenario though (imho) to find out life/sentience is everywhere and watch so many deep seated humancentric views evaporate. Would be even a bigger laugh if we turned out to be the kids on the "Short bus".

Aliens "No real intelligence despoils its homeworld."

Humans "If we stop can we come up and look around?"

Aliens "In a few million years... maybe."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Come on! COME ON! Use the brain you have...

Let's make this simple, so even simpletons can understand it OK?!

How many manned landings were there during the Apollo era?

Six.

How many unmanned missions were there that returned lunar soil and rock samples?

Three, from the Soviet Union.

Between 1969 and 1972, NASA's Apollo manned missions returned a total of 382Kg (842lbs) of moon rock and soil samples, all locked and sealed in airtight, specially designed containers in order to prevent any possible contamination to Earth from the samples themselves (potential lunar virus/bacteria etc), or indeed to prevent contamination of the samples from Earth.

The Three Soviet unmanned missions returned a total amount of 326g of lunar soil and small rocks. These missions were Luna 16, 20 and 24.

NASA, has stated all along that they did indeed find evidence of the existence of water in the samples returned to earth, although they quickly dismissed the findings as they claimed the seal on the sample return containers had ruptured and they assumed the water was contamination from Earth.

OK...fine.

ON ALL SIX MISSIONS? On all six missions, where lunar samples were returned to earth for scientific study, all six of the specially designed sample return containers, meant to prevent any possible cross contamination to or from Earth, LEAKED??!

I'm sure you'll all agree, that is a pretty poor record for sample return container integrity!!!
And if you believe that all of the sample containers were of such poor quality and durability, yet they continued to use them on all six missions, you really will believe anything.

NASA, at least the higher echelons, are patently a bunch of liars.

On another note, why didn't the Soviets announce the presence of water within the samples they managed to return?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
wow i guess skeptics are lazier that previously thought it took me about 2 min to find quite a few different articles confirming the OP. Now I ask you all is the times full of as much proverbial poo as India daily. Here is an excerpt and the link and little tip for those that dont understand search engines.... type in india finds water on the moon

Dreams of establishing a manned Moon base could become reality within two decades after India’s first lunar mission found evidence of large quantities of water on its surface. Data from Chandrayaan-1 also suggests that water is still being formed on the Moon. Scientists said the breakthrough — to be announced by Nasa at a press conference today — would change the face of lunar exploration.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by consciencious observer

The confirmation of water is undeniable. What is hard to track down on any other source is this part of the OP:

"India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon. "

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
also like whitedevil said the device to detect the h2o was given to them by nasa. Which posits a very logical question if nasa has the proof and the device to do it. Why are we bombing the moon?? IMO doing so is going to be the beginning of the end/beginning. Which I do believe I have seen what is going to happen on that day. I suggest everyone be watching the news on the ninth to the eleventh and try to prepare before hand

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yea, that very well could be something India Daily threw in there to buff up the article a bit. But with them being somewhat open with their stories about aliens in their religion, we could only hope they will actually try and push for disclosure

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That's so idiotic
First shiva then reincarnation of shiva and than this

omg

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I don't normally laugh out loud at things I see online, but this is hilarious. What's even funnier is that there are many around here that would give a story like this serious thought, all the while omitting logic, reason and common sense from the process.

Sad, just sad. Like NASA is the keeper of all the space secrets, lol. Half the time they can't tie their own shoes, much less handle a worldwide conspiracy that involves thousands of people concerning alien presence on some dead rock that orbits out planet.

What a joke.

what??? didn't every one those apollo launches bring back moon samples, and...what....they didn't discover water in ANY OF THOSE SOIL SAMPLES??? EVER??? but now that india has...nasa is all mystified?? and india didn't even have to bring back actual samples...c'mon gullible is gullible my friend....and think about all the different scientific groups that have studied those samples over the years. NONE of them discovered water???? NASA is flat out lying, and it sounds like alot of other people are too!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There's been speculation about lunar ice/water in the MSM at least since the Clementine mission in 1994... and water was found in lunar samples, but contamination was not ruled out. No surprises here.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Critical_Mass

Originally posted by converge

I don't know how reliable India Daily is (...)

It's not.

it's no less reliable than CNN or FOX.

Sometimes the truth is out there, in the most unpredictable places. For example, everyone laughs at the National Enquirer but they definitely hit the nail on the head with John Edwards/mistress/secret baby story when no other news magazine at the time was covering it. (Not that I give a d@mn about any politician's affairs or whatnot but you get my point.)

The U.S. has long covered up or ridiculed anyone who brings up the topic of UFOs in the media so somehow I doubt that this country will be the ones to break the news of disclosure. As a country we're too closed minded.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

www.indiadaily.com...

I don't know how reliable India Daily is...

It's a tabloid. Like The Sun, Pravda, and a lot of other tabloids it will publish complete fictions.

The Times of India ( timesofindia.indiatimes.com... ) is where you will find breaking nonfiction news from India.

lol nonfiction news. like the kind of nonfiction news you see on CNN and Fox?

more accurately is it's the "politically correct news", where you will never be publicly ridiculed for quoting or reading.

methinks the blinders are starting to come off. with every passing day, the intricate cookie is crumbling...and the cookie cutters are getting re-forged by TPTB

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I am from India actually though I never read this newspaper India Daily as it's not widely circulated. I wont give much credence to newspaper such as India Daily, as most of the Indians know that such mid level news agencies overhype stuff without checking facts just to gain revenue.

Most people prefer Times Of India and Hindustan Times, Economic Times in english for credible newsstory. As of how I know most pople refer to it, it's coz I worked in Hospitaliy Industry on Front Offfice Dept. in as many as 4-5 hotels of 5 Star Deluxe ranking and all of them get supplied majorly these 2 newspaper.

Though I admit Indians are generally accepting to the idea of aliens.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Uh, eyeah.

Gimmie a break.
Lets see.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm undecided so far, but would love to hear of something being found up there. Below is a link to "unusual" Apollo Missions traffic. I found it interesting.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by consciencious observer

Care to elaborate a bit more?

Go on...you know you want to.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Read my post a bit earlier about that very point..Star for you matey.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join