It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Actually those Grey's are within the Moon and Mars some of you members can laugh all you want, they are in the deepest of our waters not only the Greys but others are all over this Solar System and beyond.

I can't believe you still allow the wool to be pulled over your eyes, wake up people.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hasnt mass spectrometry and spectral analysis been around for a long time? In particular there are mass spectrometer telescopes that can determine the chemical composition of coronal mass ejecta and the photsphere of the sun but cant do the same for the moon? I know it detects the ionized particles, but surely there are a lot ionized particles on the moon considering the amount of solar radiation that the lunar surface absorbs. I think they have known all along about the moons chemical composition, yet for reasons that go beyond me they dont release the info!
. And as for spectral analysis, surely a the specrtral data from the refected light from the moon would reveal water?
I dont know why they are covering up but it seems to be the case.

[edit on 083030p://f15Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

"We cease to believe in the unknowable but there it sits nevertheless calmly licking its chops." Arhtur Unknown

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by projektruth

Yes, that's true...death threats, especially if you take them seriously, have a habit of concentrating the mind, and tightening the lips. As, if the threats are made in sincerity, in all likelihood they would be acted upon.

The people 'in the know' are acutely aware of this. As most people value the lives and safety of their families and themselves, MOST people will never talk, as the threat applies to children, grandchildren, and so on.

Would YOU talk if it meant potentially everyone in your family meeting a nasty car crash, air crash, a nasty house fire, a gas leak, radon gas seeping into your house, polonium in your water supply etc etc for what?! To satisfy people of their curiosity? To inform people who probably are going to think you're a nutcase, out to sell a book, or have a grudge?

Absolutely.

"Hoover and the Mafia It has been alleged that, during this period of anti-Communist fervor, Hoover had been blind to the existence of a national crime syndicate even though a 1950s Congressional investigating body led by Sen. Estes Kefauver had produced a mountain of evidence proving this fact. After the nationally televised Kefauver hearings, Hoover still insisted that there was no such thing as the Mafia and as a consequence there was a period of consolidation of the criminal organisation and a period of growth for Mafia "families" in every major city across the United States."

www.crimemagazine.com...

Organised what? Hah, the mafia couldn't even tie their own shoelaces, or stir their coffee in the morning.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Golden Rule]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I mean, this would be wonderful for somebody to force NASA into admitting ANYTHING of this nature... but how many times have we heard this? Ya know - somebody forcing NASA or the government into admitting an ET pressence? I would love to see it happen - we all know that so much is hidden from us - but I've heard it a million times before...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here's the operative quote from NASA:

"The moon remains drier than any desert on Earth, but the water is said to exist on the moon in very small quantities. One ton of the top layer of the lunar surface would hold about 32 ounces of water, researchers said. "

So, in a ton of martian surface you have 3 soda cans worth of water... and from that India daily postulates an extraterrestrial presence on the moon. Sorry, it just doesn't follow.

Good try though. What it does tell us though is that water is everywhere and where there's water there's the possibility of life.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's common knowledge that there are at least some structures, space craft and beings on the moon, most likely on the far side. The only thing lacking is solid proof and open discussion from those who have visited the moon - namely the US, Russia, Japan and India. I think a collaborated disclosure from all the above is needed but I agree with most in the fact that the odds are extremely slim. In this case, there is no other option than to force it out of them - perhaps an open press conference style request from prominent members of the exopolitical arena and members of those nations who are open about ET contact, e.g. Brazil, Mexico, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So there are aliens on the moon, and we don't know where the moon came from. This is shaping up to be an interesting little story. Maybe the US will finally admit they were never there.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I was commenting on his response to MysterE Making the following comment to phage.

Edit to Add:

Originally posted by MysterE

Phage,you knowjust as well as I do that NASA has never stated factually that there was water on the moon.

-E-

[edit on 28-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

Appearantly you did not read the article, because if you had you would know that it was the Carnegie Institution who performed that research. As you can see in the above quote of mine that several of you are picking apart "NASA has never stated factually that there was water on the moon"

Care to post an article where NASA factually states the presence of water on the moon?

Here I'll do the research for you.

Water molecules and hydroxyl previously were suspected in data from a Cassini flyby of the Moon in 1999, but the findings were not published until now.

From NASA's websiteWater Molecules Found on the Moon 09.24.2009

How about you spend less time picking apart my posts and add something credible to the thread

-E-

[edit on 28-9-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Also, I think MysterE is not commenting on The-Hammer's link to the NASA article due to the fact that there is nothing left to debate, although MysterE should at least post admitting that he was mistaken.

See above post

-E-

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
1. the source is ridiculous.

2. NASA confirmed the likelihood of water on the moon more than a decade ago.

3. Chandra affirmed the declaration with new instruments and detection methods that took it out of the realm of theory and into the realm of proof.

4. None of this makes R.Hoagland look any less quacklike than he already is.

Laughing here.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I hope its true and NASA would admit that Extraterrestrial Life existence.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Good find...not so sure of the source, but at least it gets the discussion started. I have been watching some of the NASA TV programming since the announcement by India of the "water discovery" on the moon. There is definitely an increase in snippets of NASA personnel speaking of their own research into water on the moon and mars, as well, in the last 10 days or so.

Of course NASA has mentioned from time to time of water on the moon, but never that the water was wide spread over the entire surface of the moon, until now. With several nations sending probes to the moon, we can hope this forces the door open at NASA regarding info it has guarded and kept from the American public for years. To not do this quickly could result in even more embarrassment for NASA. We may be witnessing the collapse of the "good 'ol boy network" cartel of secret info. Let's hope so.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

instead of just saying the whole thing is ridicolous, why cant you come up with some facts that backs up your claims? Im so tired of all this "skeptics" who never got anything to back their words up with...just the whole "haha, you are morons for beliving in this"...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kresh7

instead of just saying the whole thing is ridicolous, why cant you come up with some facts that backs up your claims? Im so tired of all this "skeptics" who never got anything to back their words up with...just the whole "haha, you are morons for beliving in this"...

try and read a whole post. thanks.

the "source" is ridiculous. as in "the source of the story". The spelling and grammar is a joke and the story demanding info on the ets of the moon is laughable.

as for the comment "it's common knowledge that there is structures and aliens on the moon" is equally ridiculous. this is the hogwash perpetuated by people like Hoagland and his ilk. These people merely want to make money off of people who are true believers and who will take the word of anyone so long as they worked in some huge organization even if they were nothing more than what amounts to a clerk.

does a postman know the secrets of his government?

does a janitor at jpl know the secrets of the Apollo missions?

grab a bucket of reason please.

thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
I don't know how reliable India Daily is (...)

It's not.

it's no less reliable than CNN or FOX.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Water on the moon would allow for hydrogen plants, which means power, which means perm bases.

As far as aliens on the moon..lets go with the little green men type alien verses space amoeba type...if that were the case, then NASA will have alot to answer for.
If it is amoeba type, then I guess it would be forgivable for NASA if they simply didnt detect it...but still suspect.

The paper, cant make heads or tails out of it...I looked at a bunch of different sections, some read like any other standard paper, and other bits (tech) read like a rag (edging on batboy and lobstergirl in love)...so, I will simply take it with a grain of salt...and if it turns out to be true, then fantastic...maybe...kinda creepy if you consider a bunch of ETs have been calling the moon home all along...but since we arent blown up already, then I guess no need to worry.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They mention their findings for water on the moon and how that somehow forced NASA's into admitting it, which I thought they [NASA] did some time ago.

So based on that experience of "finding water" - this will get NASA to admit to aliens on the moon??

How does that work?

The article doesn't make any source reference to what India has for "proof" or evidence of alien artifacts on the moon.

And no, it isn't "common knowledge". It's myth and conspiracy, which is not fact.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kresh7

A skeptic will review information and point out flaws in the argument

A cynic will simply laugh at anything not mainstream...

Just because someone calls themself a skeptic doesn't mean they are one...just means they are a braindead cynic pretending to be a skeptic...pay no attention to them and dont feed the trolls.

_________
Now, I have read a few bits about bad grammar. I challenge anyone whom has spoke about poor grammar to write a news article in indian and make it sound perfect. or really, any language that is not their native. Its easy to poke fun at the foreigner and their funny accent or how they got words mixed up a bit..typically those whom are the ones making fun of 'em are also ones whom barely have mastery over their own language, much less another one.
At least they chime up quickly so we know who is a waste of time to talk to with complex issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join