It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

We arent really hooked to computers?
Your on one now, I'm on one, everyone in the World can have access to one (through old computers with windows 98 that seems to be outdated, but work fine) so I think we are actually "hooked" into computers, as of 2010 YES WE ARE.

I recently heard a pole the internet peak time is at 11pm(EST), hmmm, people used to watch the news at that time...thank god for the internet.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well, I am using a computer, I don't have one wired into the back of my skull. My world is not a virtual reality illusion. But whatever. If you guys want to belive that and think the Moon is made of cheese then go right ahead.

Anyway we are getting off topic and I don't really want to argue about conciousness or reality anyway. I just don't understand what the point of the original comment was other than to say that we can't belive in anything and that everything is suspect. I don't belive that and feal sorry for those that do.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have located a great deal of information which leads me to think there is a high possibility of ET structures being present on the moon.

That in fact our own origin may not be entirely, or even partially terrestrial.

I would be entirely unsurprised to see a flying saucer, an alien, or revelations of alien technology on the moon - it seems more likely than not that it is there.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yeah...plus it would make people like you look a total berk wouldn't it.

WHEN this info is confirmed officially, i wonder what direction you so called skeptics (i have a harsher word for your ilk, but ATS rules and all that..) will turn to to rubbish next?

Trying to go out with a bang instead of a whimper, is still ultimately going out.

10/10 for tenacity though...1/10 for originality.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Apollo NASA Astronauts said: THERE WERE ALIENS ON THE MOON...
They have become all crazy ones?

NASA images show "Anomalies" artifacts and structures on the MOON...

Now: There is water on the MOON...

Are we really sure that the MOON is not unhabited?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
it was also a secret the real reason why USA invaded Iraq (which involved more people than the ET issue) and it was also obscure for all of Us the 9/11 attaks (which most here agree it was an inside job), so yes, im going to give credit to the Indian more than ever since they had the guts to show us some truth about the moon, and I really hope their pressure will have effect....dont get me wrong, myself too i'll shall be shocked knowing someone live up there and couldnt imagine how this can ever be possible but if you asked me about water last month I had the same perspective....

All i know is that i always laughed at the abductees when they say that there is an alien base on the moon, or at the video of the Music from the moon when astonauts heard some strange noise like space music form the moon, or at why man landed on the moon in the sixties never to go back at present time, or at people that witnessed photos from the moon being edited prior show them to the world...and i really wish that im wrong maybe its true that by 2012 we shall have contact with other beings

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by projektruth

Yes, that's true...death threats, especially if you take them seriously, have a habit of concentrating the mind, and tightening the lips. As, if the threats are made in sincerity, in all likelihood they would be acted upon.

The people 'in the know' are acutely aware of this. As most people value the lives and safety of their families and themselves, MOST people will never talk, as the threat applies to children, grandchildren, and so on.

Would YOU talk if it meant potentially everyone in your family meeting a nasty car crash, air crash, a nasty house fire, a gas leak, radon gas seeping into your house, polonium in your water supply etc etc for what?! To satisfy people of their curiosity? To inform people who probably are going to think you're a nutcase, out to sell a book, or have a grudge?

I certainly would not. If it were just me, on my own..that may be different, but we all have family one way or another.

Plus, there are probably a surprisingly small amount of people who know the truth of all of this anyway. Most technicians will see the screens, data, and nothing else. If the screens and data are saying there is nothing there but dust, that is what the majority will see.

It's the oldest term in the security services vocabulary...NEED TO KNOW.

If you don't absolutely NEED to know, you won't know. We're not talking about thousands of people involved in a cover up here, only those needed to pull it off. Of those involved, literally only a handful have the full picture, the rest are compartmentalized, and only are involved in a single area, that has no connection to the rest of the 'puzzle'.

Far from NOT being able to keep a secret such as this for so long, i'm frankly surprised as much has come out over the years as it is!

Before anyone disputes these facts about secrecy..ask yourself: How would you organise keeping this from the general public, if you were in charge of the operation?

Then ask yourself, how would you organise it, with Billions of $ at your disposal. Still think it's bunk?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well strictly speaking, once 'man' landed on the moon then yes, there were 'aliens' on the moon ... man became that alien, no ?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Maybe something has been found on the moon it is strange how India and Japan stopped releasing pictures.
In my opinion the moon has always been inhabited by something but that's just me.
The only reason NASA came out about water been more abundant than they thought is because India did not want to play NASA'S game only a matter of time before we get more info on the moon.
Next story could be large fleet heading for earth after NASA bombs there base you just never know.

THANKYOU

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
hahaha goodluck india

link   
hahaha goodluck india

link   
hahaha goodluck india

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
hahaha goodluck india

link   
hahaha goodluck india

link   
hahaha goodluck india

link   
hahaha goodluck india

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
hey umm sorry im not sure why so many post from me were uploaded

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't read the entire post.
But honestly, somehow the subject of UFO in India is always ridiculed. I get these strange looks from people when I even ask them if they believe in Extra-terrestrial life. Well anyhow, about this post. It will be amazing if they do reveal it. Nothing about this has been on our newspapers or news or anything though.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Interesting, guess we will see if on 10-09-09 when we are due to bomb if we get any response back SMH.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Next story could be large fleet heading for earth after NASA bombs there base you just never know.

THANKYOU

SMH I hope not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join