It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MysterE

evidence

Phage,you knowjust as well as I do that NASA has never stated factually that there was water on the moon.

-E-

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Nothing concrete.

Moon Water Found, Raises Questions About Origin Theory

Anne Minard
for National Geographic News
July 9, 2008

Water found in moon matter counters the long-held belief that Earth's satellite is bone dry, researchers announced today.

Geologists used new technology to coax water molecules from volcanic glasses brought back decades ago by two Apollo missions.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Well the least they could do is use a spell and grammar check before posting this drivel.

NASA now agrees that lots and lots of water id present in the moons surface. That also shows the abundance of water in the universe. Interestingly, NASA all on a sudden starts talking about water in moon after India reveals that it found water from its Moon Impact Probe (MIP).

Is that really so important? I've worked in a newspaper and I've seen translators converting materials from a language to English. This kind of mistakes are not important at this point. That doesn't make the news less important. Now if the news itself is rubbish, that's another story. But if it's true then I don't give a flying **** for the grammar or spelling.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Acting stupidly when caught out is a common tactic. It may not work in the long term - but it avoids giving an answer until the heat is off.

This situation is not unlike the recent French one, when they threatened to disclose information that would embarrass the US government. In official terms it is called 'plausible deniability' - A very good reason why we are allowed to think that top echelons of the security services appear to operate independently of the government.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Keeping thousands of people quiet? Low level people in the military have to keep secret stuff quiet just for basic stuff but now imagine if your a civillian and you get death threats or just disapper...I dont think anyone will say anything. Not to mention the government controls most the stuff thats fed into the mainstream media anyways.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The-Hammer
reply to post by MysterE

Nothing concrete.

Anne Minard
for National Geographic News
July 9, 2008

Water found in moon matter counters the long-held belief that Earth's satellite is bone dry, researchers announced today.

Geologists used new technology to coax water molecules from volcanic glasses brought back decades ago by two Apollo missions.

Great find!

I'm not surprised nobody has not commented on your post.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have to agree, they should have done a spell and grammar check before posting that article. That said, much of the planets govt. are getting tired of holding back information because of the views of the US (religion and power base). Just because we keep their people ignorant on purpose, doesn't mean other countries like to. When this get broken, it will be done by a foreign entity.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Well the least they could do is use a spell and grammar check before posting this drivel.

Who's the one failing at grammar now?

Also, I think MysterE is not commenting on The-Hammer's link to the NASA article due to the fact that there is nothing left to debate, although MysterE should at least post admitting that he was mistaken.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Well I'm not releasing an official news article now am I?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The much earlier post from King is absolutely correct. You know what really irritates me....are these complete idiots who continue to spout off on how incompetent the government agencies are and how they can barely tie their shoes...WTF are you talking about? Your kidding right? Anyone who has half a brain in these subjects knows that these agencies are ultimately controlled by the global elite. The global elite hire the most intelligent, clever, and brilliant sociological scientists and experts on the planet to do their bidding for them. Remember...NOTHING happens by accident......it is all scientifically created. They even run psychological operations so as to appear to some that they are clumsy and incompetent. Don't be fooled....they run these secret and clandestine operations flawlessly and with complete control of the media they completely own public perception and opinion. So even if they mess up a little, it doesn't mean anything to them. The propaganda will always clean up for them, such as with 911. They have unlimited money...for God sakes they print it whenever they want more. They own and control every area of science, research, media, etc. Look at what they did with the Montauk Project....they took the word "conspiracy " and psychologically developed something called a "universal slide response" when any individual even mutters the word. Now almost any average person connects the word "conspiracy" with crazy people or insanity, etc. For God sake they even control the way that our brains interpret language !!! Now..does that sound like clumsy and incompetent? As for aliens on the moon...I don't really know....but as a truthseeker, I always leave these things within the realm of possibility...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Great find!

Why?

I don't really see how it relates. The article doesn't have anything to do with India or their space program, or even the recent discovery of significant quantities of water.

And it certainly doesn't say anything about ETs or a NASA cover up.

*edit*
Unless of course you are saying that this is more evidence to confirm that NASA has known that the Moon had water all along and that only now are they being forced to reveal this, and that the same could be true for an ET pesence on Luna.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by fieryjaguarpaw]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I was commenting on his response to MysterE Making the following comment to phage.

Edit to Add:

Originally posted by MysterE

Phage,you knowjust as well as I do that NASA has never stated factually that there was water on the moon.

-E-

[edit on 28-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hmm... well I see your point now.

But to be fair I don't think that NASA ever said this. Maybe some scientists that studied the rocks, but not NASA (or did I somehow miss that in the article)

I belive NASA's official explination has been that the samples were contaminated. That is until now.

*edit*

At the very least NASA talks out of both sides of it's mouth because I'v read countless articles over the last year that says over and over that they didn't know for sure wether or not the Moon really had any water or not.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by fieryjaguarpaw]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I think that's exactly why he said "Nothing Concrete"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh.. I thought he meant no pyramids were spotted.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Let's not get into a debate or an argument regarding the credibility of the article. Despite the extraterrestrial article notion, the moon has water and it is a fact as of now.

Secondly if you believe by any microscopic chance that other civilizations exist and than conclude all the eye witnessing reports than surely no matter how powerful our world organisation are, end of the day we are all clumsy when it comes to keeping important information from the public. As a result, over time we have read about a lot of leaked evidence both true and false in their manner. Despite the given circumstance of mercy information on the extra-terrestrial subject, it is eventual without a shadow of a doubt that the information will one day be represented in truth the possibly of other extra-terrestrial civilizations out there.

Let's not get way too skeptical about the credibility of the information, because as a skeptic you bear a responsibility to prove the believer wrong. Without argument we only leap forward and results through success and failure, especially in this subject matter.

Perhaps end of the day one can relate to Edgar Mitchell statement that "there is more non sense out there about this than there is real knowledge, but it is a real phenomena. It has been covered by all our government for 60 years"

[edit on 9/28/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If the moon was made of cheese whould you have some....I would....I would have some and polish it off with a cool budweiser.....Show me the proof.....till then its made of cheese.....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Palehua

I'm sure I could link article after article showing what the Moon is made of and the chemical composition of specific Lunar rocks, but I doubt that would be "proof" enough for you, so why bother?

Seriously though, what are you even trying to say? That you can't belive in anything? Should I deney the existance of sting rays? I've never seen one in real life. Should I think sting rays are a hoax?

You don't think we live in the Matrix do you? Seriously, it was just a lame hollywood movie with bad acting... We aren't really hooked into computers. This isn't VR.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palehua
If the moon was made of cheese whould you have some....I would....I would have some and polish it off with a cool budweiser.....Show me the proof.....till then its made of cheese.....

Any connoisseur knows that you have w(h)ine with your cheese.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is the moon habitable, can they construct buildings??

Serious question, flying a little high right now.... seems like an interesting topic

Oh and I know it dont cost 100 million bucks to fly to the moon...
Carry on

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join