It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon. "

www.indiadaily.com...

I don't know how reliable India Daily is but they are saying that not only is there extraterestrial presence on the Moon, but that they plan to FORCE NASA to admit to it!!! They are ofcourse now famous for discovering water all over the Moon with their recent Lunar orbiter Chandrayaan-1.

So I guess if anyone would know that ETs exist on the Moon it would be India

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't normally laugh out loud at things I see online, but this is hilarious. What's even funnier is that there are many around here that would give a story like this serious thought, all the while omitting logic, reason and common sense from the process.

Sad, just sad. Like NASA is the keeper of all the space secrets, lol. Half the time they can't tie their own shoes, much less handle a worldwide conspiracy that involves thousands of people concerning alien presence on some dead rock that orbits out planet.

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe other countries are getting tired of the cover up?

I too would like to know if there is any truth to the article you linked.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
I don't know how reliable India Daily is (...)

It's not.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Well the least they could do is use a spell and grammar check before posting this drivel.

NASA now agrees that lots and lots of water id present in the moons surface. That also shows the abundance of water in the universe. Interestingly, NASA all on a sudden starts talking about water in moon after India reveals that it found water from its Moon Impact Probe (MIP).

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What I find hilarious, is how people continue to believe that these alphabet agencies are completely incompetent. And that for them to keep any secret would require ten's of thousands of people.

We had the same thing with the Bush Administration. While the administration got away with the most blatant false flag in the worlds history, on live television, people quickly chime in with how "dumb and incompetent" they are.

Yuri Bezmenov said it best, "A person who [was] demoralized, is unable to assess true information, the facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof of documents and pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his [bottom] then he will understand, not before that. That's the tragic of demoralization."

EDIT TO ADD: Keep in mind, I am not weighing in on the validity of the article, only the attitude of replies.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I"m not so sure it is demoralization that achieves that.
It is a common element of hypnosis.
You don't necessarily need to demoralize someone, you just have to have their absolute undivided attention. Anything that achieves this will lay the framework for hypnosis.
Que the suggestions and next thing you know, NOBODY will question whatever it is you say.

Yeah, the Government is good at this stuff and the same people that run the game at the Pentagon pull strings at NASA.
This is obvious.

In reality, if there is a coverup, it doesn't require all that many people to carry it through.

As for the article.
here is to hoping.
I won't hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well the least they could do is use a spell and grammar check before posting this drivel.

Hell, they couldn't even get basic facts right...

Interestingly, NASA all on a sudden starts talking about water in moon after India reveals that it found water from its Moon Impact Probe

Water has been theorized to be on the Moon since at least 1994 when the NASA Clementine mission detected what could be frozen water in craters in the lunar south pole. Not to mention the Lunar Prospector mission, another NASA program, in 1998 that crashed in to the moon for purposes of finding water.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So threats of disclosure, following India's lost communication with a probe
to me adds a bit of credibility. With the water only now being admitted by NASA it is obvious we are being kept in the dark. What more would have been disclosed by India if the probe had not been taken out. Water on the moon is probably the most important of facts to be gathered their! Still think more is hidden though

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why are we assuming Little Grey Beings here?, who's not to say India isn't talking of Microbacterial life.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well India have a history of flying vehicles in there religious texts, So maybe there fine with aliens.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I have to agree with king on this one guy. The elite want us to at least think that nasa is incompetent. Its called a front organization.

You see how it works is nasa is given a small little chunk of change,
( I believe the last time I saw the numbers it was about 13 billion which is ridiculously low for something that will undeniably keep our civilization out of the sh** ) and are allowed to play with their toy rockets but not allowed to move beyond that to electrograv propulsion or anything of the sort....becaaause the elite horde all the good stuff for their own private agenda. I'm not saying they have all these stations on other planets or any of the other extreme theories. Although it is completely possible the physics and the mechanics behind such devices is more than feasible.

If you can't see this then I say sir how could you possibly call yourself a logical thinker of any sort

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Usually I agree with you, but now you lost your ground.

If someone comes here and claims "NASA never went to the Moon" you say "of course they went up there! There is proof" and all the talk about how the technology and all that existed at the time, etc etc...

...but when someone claims that NASA is keeping secrets, you start to flag around that they can't even "tie their own shoes" ?

I'm not saying this article is true, I don't buy it either. But I don't think you should swing arguments depending on the situation.

If NASA is incompetent, they are all the way. If they are not, they are not. Period.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Well India have a history of flying vehicles in there religious texts, So maybe there fine with aliens.

Maybe India is more open about the subject but there's a lot of flying vehicle or "UFO" references in ancient Western artwork and biblical text as well. Actually, just about every ancient civilization over the globe references beings ascending or descending to the heavens, with or without a flying machine. Whether or not you believe Von Daniken's theories (or others who have written of ancient astronauts/aliens) you have to admit he does present an interesting case.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Quoting India Daily is like quoting Weekly World News. Although I'm sure both are there to push out the absurd so that what is reality is not believed.

delius

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Although the credibility of the source is suspect, I wasblown away by the fact that India broke the news that there was definately water on the moon. So who knows, maybe India found things NASA already knows but hasn't shared.

How about instead of blasting the OP, give an informed opinion in your posts.

-E-

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Although the credibility of the source is suspect, I wasblown away by the fact that India broke the news that there was definately water on the moon. So who knows, maybe India found things NASA already knows but hasn't shared.

How about instead of blasting the OP, give an informed opinion in your posts.

-E-

Ok, why cant I find published scientific papers with this information yet? Why are there no headlines on astronomy sites? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Until I see data that shows evidence, I will remain a skeptic, sorry.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Doesn't the fact that India'a adolescent moon program beingthe first to find water seem suspect to you? Lets pretend this is a conspiracy theory website for a second and ponder the possibility that maybe NASA hasn't told us everything it knows about the moon... Oh wait that hasn't been published yet

-E-

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Aside from the fact that it was a NASA provided instrument on board the Indian aircraft which made the "discovery", NASA and the US Navy have previously found (and reported) evidence of water on the Moon.

[edit on 9/27/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
www.stuff.co.nz...

So do you think that their is some commercial advantage to having found water on the moon? Me sure I do, the only thing stopping permanent bases on the moon is the cost of transporting water. I figure it's been kept under wraps, until the US was ready to use the info. Or maybe the bases are already there which is why communication with the probe was severed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join