It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've only been here for....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I might be the one...but my goddess I am sick of this phrase. I find it funny because there seems to be this concept that length of time at ATS determines validity of argument. Sorry but you could have the most intense and intelligent expert pop on here day one and still be valid.

The only case that doesn't bother me is if some guy says ATS has gone downhill and he's only been here a week or something but to determine reliability and validity due to this silly number is beyond weird to me

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
its all about post counts, contributor levels, and bells n whistles.

quantity over quality.

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sure seems it sometimes...despite that this is clearly not the majority of posters here it is still annoying

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sometimes you just have to ignore the ignorance of the few to enjoy the company of the many. There are village idiots everywhere you go and ATS is no exception.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well said...and I certainly shall ignore them in the future but at least I got my rant out eh?

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I wouldn't necessarily ignore them, but would wonder what it has to do with the debate. I think experience trumps being on a computer site any day.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
very true...though I probably shouldn't be talking to you since I have been here less than you have :-p

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join