It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 26, 2009 > 911 flyer hand out - results

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Personally, I believe it was a covert operation performed by the CIA, and other agencies, or even sections of their own agency, heard the chatter about it, perhaps produced intentionally.

It's no myth that OBL once had links with the US Government and the CIA, and his family have links with Bush.

I believe the CIA created a lot of false and misleading chatter themselves, to convince other countries that something was being planned, so when they pulled the trigger themselves, they had the supporting evidence.

There are simply far too many inconsistencies in the official lie.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
It's no myth that OBL once had links with the US Government and the CIA, and his family have links with Bush.

Or that the US/CIA trained al Qaeda, funded them, gave them weapons to fight the Soviets.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Where does it say he handed out 1000? I see 100ct. It maybe a typo, but you are making that assumption.

The way it was written, it appeared like they handed out 911 fliers (the 911 reference being obvious), and I was rounding it up. They couldn't have handed out only 100 becuase according to them they received 104 responses back.

Then again, this was in Florida, so who the heck knows how they tally their votes down there.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

well, here is your chance... do your own investigation. here is a link to
the handouts -- at $15, I cant think of a better way to spend that oppression dollar than on some FREEDOM.

Oh, Jesus W. Christ! You truthers actually fight tooth and nail that these damned fool web sites you're getting all this conspiracy crap from aren't really trying to stir up false public unrest to fleece you truthers out of your money, and then turn around and shovel your dough to these con artists for a worthless pile of paper. You do know you can make up your own fliers on your own computers for free, right?

All I can do is expose these conspiracy web sites for the con artists they are. It's still up to you people to not fall blindly for these cons, you know.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by trebor451

10% or 15% is a "big chunk." Any more than that is also a "big chunk."

Read the polls again.

Is it really that upsetting to you that there are actually some people in this country with the guts to question what you can't?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by bsbray11]

As has been pointed out, there are actually some people in this country who still believe the world is flat or the sun revolves around the moon or Michael Jackson is still alive and is in a band with Elvis.

10%? 15%? So you think over 30 million people believe what you believe? Is that what you are saying?

That is the Troother world in a nutshell, right there, encapsulated in one nice tidy little bundle. They believe 30 million people are their army of believers when the reality of it is they can't get beyond their basement computer or can't get away from an online Internet discussion board.

30 million people and how many came to CIT's DC meeting back in July? 30? 50? 60? How many came to the NYC gatherings? Out of a city of 15 million - a couple of hundred?

Delusion. De Nile.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
That is the Troother world in a nutshell, right there, encapsulated in one nice tidy little bundle. They believe 30 million people are their army of believers when the reality of it is they can't get beyond their basement computer or can't get away from an online Internet discussion board.

That sounds like YOUR problem. Most of my friends and co-workers, and I have plenty of both, are also aware that 9/11 was an inside job. And this is without me "converting" them. They just don't go around announcing it to every stranger they meet like you would probably stupidly argue they would have to. Btw we make jokes about people like you on a daily basis, too.

YOU are the one living in a world of denial. Associate us with flat-earthers all you want. Since 9/11 there has only been more and more of us, you can read the polls yourself. All you're doing is whining about how many of us there are anyway. Again, not my problem. YOUR problem. Get over it.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I was thinking, for all the doubt he has in the "polls" it's amazing he buys into the official story.

Then again, my theory on so called Debunkers is that their classic follower types. They go with the majority on everything, no matter what it is.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by Anti-Evil

That handout, along with free copies of Blueprint for Truth, would serve as a wonderful truth action, the kind of thing an individual could do anywhere, at a mall, on the street. Every little bit helps and each mind awakened the cause of historical truth and justice.

Good idea.

People have been doing that for years

[edit on 30-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I wish you would read what I typed and then respond. we had 100 or ONE HAUNDRED flyers. and you are now on my xmas list... congradulations.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

why do you waste your time on us Truthers if were full of CRAP. would you care to do an open debate like in a court of law...? thats all we want. why dont you want to know, or how would you like to get murdered and the government will not investigate because a nephew of the president did it. -- so either you are a mis-guided soul or more than likely a
government stooge -- you do know if your IQ is below your age you get a browny point... heck here have 10 you want know the difference.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i love how the debbies always say, "well, the majority of people this, or the majority of engineers, or the majority of scientists..."
lol, as soon as their showed an actual poll, they're all like, "polls can say anything, you can't believe in polls...etc".

so hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I wish you would read what I typed and then respond. we had 100 or ONE HAUNDRED flyers. and you are now on my xmas list... congradulations.

So if you handed out 100 flyers then how did you manage to get 104 responses...?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I believe he might have said he's "ignoring" you, so your excellent post, again:

So if you handed out 100 flyers then how did you manage to get 104 responses...?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

some people were walking with them. most couples only one answered and the other nodded... nods dont count. words do, we are word controlled creatures after all. and 911 was an Inside Job.

GoodoleDave made my christmas list... he is a Foe Not ignored... after all only a fool listens to one side of the argument before passing judgment.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

why do you waste your time on us Truthers if were full of CRAP. would you care to do an open debate like in a court of law...?

Of course I would. Actually, that's what I thought I *was* doing. I'm merely asking the first thing that a trial lawyer is going to ask, namely, how the heck did you manage to get 104 responses from 100 flyers.

government stooge -- you do know if your IQ is below your age you get a browny point... heck here have 10 you want know the difference.

...so if this was like a court of law, you'd now be guilty of contempt of court by using frivolous slander, which is a tort. You're not exactly off to a good start, you know.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well now good ole dave, seems your confused... you see this is a Forum. not a court room. and I just play a judge on this site... not one in real life.
when a date is set, I will make sure you get a good seat...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i love how the debbies always say, "well, the majority of people this, or the majority of engineers, or the majority of scientists..."
lol, as soon as their showed an actual poll, they're all like, "polls can say anything, you can't believe in polls...etc".

so hypocritical.

100% and I gave you a star for it.

I have yet to see one poll showing that we're a tiny tiny percentage (ie 1% or 2%) of the over-all population, even amongst engineers. I could safely guess most American engineers honestly know nothing of either FEMA or NIST's reports on the WTC, so what kind of authority is their supposed opinion going to have anyway?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

well now good ole dave, seems your confused... you see this is a Forum. not a court room. and I just play a judge on this site... not one in real life.
when a date is set, I will make sure you get a good seat...

Wrong. From the very posts of the 9/11 truthers it's blatantly obvious they are treating this like a court of law, complete with demands for the truth, scientific research, eyewitness reports, and accusations of improriety. Problem is, they want the court room to play by their rules and their rules alone, so when, for example, they tell us that witnesses heard explosions, they demand we have to accept it as evidence of actual explosives, rather than any of the 100,000 flammable items in the building that definitely would go BOOM when on fire, which we KNOW were definitely in the building. Either you're looking for the truth or you are not. You cannot have it both ways.

Oh, by the way, you never explained how you managed to get 104 responses from only 100 flyers. First you said "some people nodded" but then you said nodding doesn't count. Clearly, *something* counted as a vote...four times, even.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by TheAntiHero420

well, here is your chance... do your own investigation. here is a link to
the handouts -- at $15, I cant think of a better way to spend that oppression dollar than on some FREEDOM.

www.ae911truth.net...

......You actually paid MONEY for these? Please tell me you aren't serious.

I can think of about 1001 better ways to spend 15 bucks, especially given the hard economic circumstances we are in.

Does AE have PDF format versions available that people can download and distribute via printing for free? If so, why the hell are they selling these cards? 50 cents a piece seems mighty steep to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Who do you think is legally responsible for the investigation done into 9/11, "GoodOlDave"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join