It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 26, 2009 > 911 flyer hand out - results

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
SouthEast Plaza, Winter Haven, FL. 100ct. 911 wtc 7 handouts yeilded 104 responses to the following response to our opening question:
"Who do you hold responsible for the events of 911...?"

Bin Laden 3 people
George Bush 55 people
US Government 31 people
Iraq 15 people

waking America up one Citizen at a time.
It appears we are getting consistant response, Bin Laden made a day view after a few months of no one suspecting too 3 suspecting now... kind of interesting since, the TV released another BL tape...
but notice how its consistant even though the False History Channel 911 story. the people are not buying it any longer... that spells trouble ... cuz, if they cant fool us -- then they will result to violence...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I cant put my finger on one mastermind.

Intelligence from 10 or so intelligence agencies warned about an impending attack on USA from Al Quada

I think all the defences was put down on purpose, and the buildings was brought down for extra effect.

Dick Cheney had a part to play in lowering the defences.

So my answer is Al Quada + US government

[edit on 27-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Interesting, but I would like to see more. Was this a personal inquiry or was it done by proffessionals? Any documents to publish or no?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I believe our government did 911 there is no solid proof anyone else did it, or is capable of doing it. I believe you are right that the government brainwashing tools are failing them, to push their evil agendas; their next move is to pass more draconian laws and to kill us, in hoping we will summit to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAntiHero420

well, here is your chance... do your own investigation. here is a link to
the handouts -- at $15, I cant think of a better way to spend that oppression dollar than on some FREEDOM.

www.ae911truth.net...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by TheAntiHero420

well, here is your chance... do your own investigation. here is a link to
the handouts -- at $15, I cant think of a better way to spend that oppression dollar than on some FREEDOM.

www.ae911truth.net...

I think you got the wrong impression from my previous post. I am on your side, believe me. The link helps, but unfortunately if I have $15 it wouldnt go to that lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

That handout, along with free copies of Blueprint for Truth, would serve as a wonderful truth action, the kind of thing an individual could do anywhere, at a mall, on the street. Every little bit helps and each mind awakened the cause of historical truth and justice.

Good idea.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
well 911 can not go by by, no matter how much fascist, nazi oppression they apply even killing of the messengers... will not make 911 go by by. there must be 500 copies of every possible video of 911 stashed throughout the globe. one day, we hope real soon, 911 will make it too court and we will have our country back.

Rockefeller is now on point, Len Horowitz is trying to shed some light on that pandemic they are releasing, however - its not doing as they expected. so they will result to something even more lethal. and we dont know what that is... only that people like Ted Turner, Rockefeller have the money and these are their goals... 95% reduction of humans... scary huh... will 911 fits into this somehow and we are going to have to wait for the grand jury's finding to know for sure... but, sooner or later Justice will be done... the sooner the less damage to our way of life.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
SouthEast Plaza, Winter Haven, FL. 100ct. 911 wtc 7 handouts yeilded 104 responses to the following response to our opening question:
"Who do you hold responsible for the events of 911...?"

Bin Laden 3 people
George Bush 55 people
US Government 31 people
Iraq 15 people

waking America up one Citizen at a time.

If you handed out almost 1000 handouts and only got 104 back, and out of that, only 55 support your conspiracy stories, this would be a very poor population sampling. For one thing, asking the question "do you think George Bush is responsible for 9/11" is undoubtedly going to get a lot of people to throw it away from disgust.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
If you handed out almost 1000 handouts and only got 104 back, and out of that, only 55 support your conspiracy stories, this would be a very poor population sampling. For one thing, asking the question "do you think George Bush is responsible for 9/11" is undoubtedly going to get a lot of people to throw it away from disgust.

Agreed, Dave. These truthers seem to think they can get a scientifically-valid sampling and a verified and validated data set by burping in their garage and blaming it on Bush. That is really one of the more entertaining elements about these guys - home-made cartoons they want to pass as legitimate simulations, heavily-biased surveys with questions no self-respecting poll professional would touch with a 30' pole, towers made in a garage or in the back yard made of chicken wire or rabbit fencing as proof the WTC should not have fallen down. Its hilarious.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Polls...

In August 2004, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."

In May 2006, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded 45% of voting Americans think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success."

In August 2006, Scripps Howard/Ohio University conducted a poll that concluded, "more than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East."

In October 2006, a poll was conducted by CBSNews/New York Times that said, "only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks."

In September 2007, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 Attacks."

In November 2007, Scripps Howard/Ohio University conducted another poll that concluded, "nearly two-thirds of Americans think it is possible that some federal officials had specific warnings of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, but chose to ignore those warnings."

In December 2007, a poll was conducted in Hudson County that showed residents, "are more likely than not to believe that U.S. government officials chose to ignore warnings about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks."

In September 2008, a poll was conducted that showed, "there is no consensus outside the United States that Islamist militants from al Qaeda were responsible."

Then there's the first CNN poll, the second CNN poll, the MSNBC poll, and the Showbiz Tonight poll, all of which were very much in favor of the views held by members of the 9/11 Truth Movement community.

It's no laughing matter.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
In August 2004, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."

HEY, wait a minute!!! You've been insisting that the attack was actually staged by the gov't and the towers were destroyed by controlled demolitions, but that's NOT what this poll tells us. This poll shows that people do believe it really was a terrorist attack and that the towers really were destroyed by the fires, but it's the case that Bush actually allowed the terrorist attack to happen. Did you even read this thing?

It is dishonest to attempt to use this poll for your agenda becuase it supports a conspiracy that completely contradicts yours.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Where does it say he handed out 1000? I see 100ct. It maybe a typo, but you are making that assumption.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

"polls" --- "polls" --- "polls"......

Yeah, starting from the monumentally important date of August, 2004....

Is there NOT an intellectually honest person who will admit the obvious? Polls are skewed by circumstances...and the rise of YouTube IN JUST THE LAST FIVE YEARS with the thousands of videos.

MAJORITY of which repeat the same old already proven incorrect garbage, but the semi-illiterates out the lack the experience, nowledge and maturity to fully see the most outlandish "theories" as complete impossibilities.

The "truth movement" has become a new Urban Legend for the 21st century.

Here's a fun one, regarding "polls":

8% of NJ Voters Believe Barack Obama Is the Antichrist

Friday September 18, 2009

Interesting poll results from New Jersey:

21% of likely voters believe Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States (16% undecided).

8% believe he's the Antichrist (13% undecided).

!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? "undecided" on whether the POTUS is the 'antichrist'???

WoW! Just, WoW!!

At least we know New Jersey voters are fair and balanced, if slightly unhinged, given that:

19% believe George W. Bush had advance knowledge of the 9/11 attacks (11% undecided).

Also, from same site....number 21 out of 25 top "say what?????'s":

21. Satan's Face in Smoke on 9/11
Some TV viewers were convinced they saw the face of Satan in clouds of smoke billowing out of the World Trade Center after it was struck by a jetliner on 9/11.

Stop the Presses!!! Time to change the direction of the "truth movement"!!! We have a new 'perp', ladies and gentlemen!

(Calling the 'Church Lady'.....~mumbling~.....where's Dana Carvey when you need him?)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure which I find stupider: that 55 people said it was George Bush, or that 15 people said it was Iraq.

A lot of people do suspect the government was either involved or knew much more than it lets on. All the other polls already referenced on this thread show that, even the scientific Zogby ones. It's not just a weee tiny bit of us like so many of you keep telling yourselves, it's a big chunk. And mostly all we want is a better independent investigation with full access to all available evidence, whatever the chances are of that happening.

And there are lots of Christians; I'm not surprised people took to seeing the devil or think Obama is the anti-Christ. I don't like him myself, or George Bush either.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Like I said, it's no laughing matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I was responding to this post you made

Originally posted by trebor451
Agreed, Dave. These truthers seem to think they can get a scientifically-valid sampling and a verified and validated data set by burping in their garage and blaming it on Bush. That is really on eo fthe mor eentertaining elements about these guys - home-made cartoons they want to pass as legitimate simulations, heavily-biased surveys with questions no self-respecting poll professional would touch with a 30' pole, towers made in a garage or in the back yard made of chicken wire or rabbit fencing as proof the WTC should not have fallen down. Its hilarious.

I don't have an agenda, other than a committment to truth and justice, accountability, and that the history surrounding the 9/11 event can serve future generations as a point of great learning, as opposed to great deception.

Average Joe can be excused for buying the myth hook, line and sinker, but not well researched people who make it their job to support and defend the nonsense which is the official story and the myth.

I think you ought to do more research before standing guard over such a thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have to ask:

Does not seeing that 55 out of 100 people would more readily blame Bush than anyone else for 9/11, or take seriously a cloud that "looks like the devil", really make you reconsider how smart even our experts are supposed to be in this country? Because they come from the same stock, you know, and putting them through college only cleans them up so much.

Maybe I should whip out Jay Leno walking the streets asking questions, or even quotes of all the original tenured "experts" who claimed the steel columns must have melted on 9/11.... Because there were far too many of them, and all the "debunkers" forgot too quickly just how sorry these "experts" turned out to really be in only a few short months of only preliminary "investigation."

Arguably what we are seeing here more than anything else, is simple ignorance/idiocy at its best, and best exemplified by none other than the American people.

But don't become these people, by justifying your OWN opinions simply by applying the stupid stereotype to all of those who disagree with you.

I am never one to argue something simply because "most people" seem to believe it. These are the scary things that remind us why logic and reasoning were developed as technology, to solve problems independently of our own mis-conceptions.

So if you find yourself feeling justified in something simply because you think the majority feel the same way you do and you are comfortable leaving it at that, I have to tell you, you are probably not one of the ones who is correct, simply because the reasoning you are using is atrocious and you are just falling in line with everyone else who is thinking the same way. No critical thought from any of the like.

I don't feel as though many people here really understand the implications of an "objective" system such as science or reasoning that has been developed to show us the way despite our own natural biases and illogical ways of thinking, that have been our greatest and only enemy throughout all of history.

Scientifically, the answer to whether or not 9/11 was an inside job is "maybe." Or in other words, we don't know, or simply, there is still too much missing information to make that judgment. However, it is very frustrating to follow so many questions to no end, to never have them answered, and to be stuck at the end of the day with the same problems, and with the same knee-jerk group of people who have never had any interest in truly finding the answer to this question, but only maintaining their perception of the status quo. What I am saying, is for the love of god, think for yourselves people. Because I think we can ALL agree that we are by and large a bunch of idiots in this country, and what's at risk is far too much to take for granted as you sit comfortably in your living room. For now...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I'm not sure which I find stupider: that 55 people said it was George Bush, or that 15 people said it was Iraq.

A lot of people do suspect the government was either involved or knew much more than it lets on. All the other polls already referenced on this thread show that, even the scientific Zogby ones. It's not just a weee tiny bit of us like so many of you keep telling yourselves, it's a big chunk.

Define "a lot of people", please. Nearly 80% of the US population is above the age of 14. That works out to be nearly 250 million people.

Define, while you are at it, a "big chunk".

How many of those would constitute "a lot", or "a big chunk" in your opinion? If you could, please provide a rationale for how you arrived at your conclusion of what constitutes "a lot" or "a big chunk". We'd all appreciate it.

Keep in mind that the polling is an inexact science, to say the least. Anyone can pull out a half dozen disclaimers as to why any poll is not worth the spit it took to create it. How were people sampled? Phone? Cell phones? Man-on-the-street? Were the people who were polled at gatherings where they would be likely to sway one way or another? Door-to-door? Workplace? Malls? Write-in? What was the statistical variation in the poll? Demographics? Age will matter greatly. Location? Sampling 1000 people in NYC will give a vastly different result than 1000 in Dallas or Portland or Miami or Los Angeles.

You sure you want to hang your Troother hat on "polls"?

Any poll taken by anyone about anything, unless the sample is huge and encompasses every demographic out there isn't worth crap.

But...if you want to sit there and claim that "a lot" of nearly 80% of the US population believes your troother trash, based on some "polls" taken, go right ahead. It just adds more veggies to the hilarious soup sandwich that is the Troother movement.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

10% or 15% is a "big chunk." Any more than that is also a "big chunk."

Read the polls again.

Is it really that upsetting to you that there are actually some people in this country with the guts to question what you can't?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by bsbray11]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join