It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My G20 trip in Pittsburgh, PA. Videos/Pictures included.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b62e8a544fce.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont use photo shop, so i had the GF tweak a few pictures i took of G20 day one. she made this one a bit clearer, but if you want the higher res pic, its right below.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to remind you all, WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE, WAKE UP!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Yeah, i like the way the bbc article keeps refering to him as

"Sgt Delroy (Tony) Smellie"

where did he get tony from delroy???

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

Sounds like a cartoon cop name.

I remember my drill sgt's name was sgt luckie. (when i was in the mil)

i remember that name was incredibly funny. he reminded me of a dog who barked orders... at least that was the thought in my mind at the time.

I still cant get over the name, im going to have to agree, that his name is probably the sole reason why he is uptight.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

par for the course. you want your voice to be heard but your face not seen.

The reason they were taking pictures was to identify the non-peaceful protesters.

Look, if you want to come here and protest, thats fine. but you have to accept the fact that everyone who did was not peaceful. Anyone protesting with a mask over their face is not exercising "free" speech. When we see people with their faces covered in warm weather, 98% of the time or more its because they are engaging in criminal activity. I'm not saying you were, I'm simply saying you were partaking in many of the same activities as criminals at the same time and place, and that if you wonder why you were treated as such then you really don't have a grasp on how society functions regardless of constitutional law.

Just to remind you all, WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE, WAKE UP!

As I have posted in another thread, Pittsburgh has been in a police state in the past. My grandfather was alive for it and described it to me in great detail, and showed me pics. It was nothing like you describe and it was not "bad", it was for citzens protection.

Am I pissed they passed the patriot act? Hell yes. Am I pissed about 911 from the cover ups to the subsequent changes (besides the patriot act)? Hell yeah. Do I believe Pittsburgh was in a police state for the g-20? I would say it's laughable but it makes me sad that people can be that brainwashed.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by jprophet420]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by jprophet420]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join