It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paralysed cancer drug girl to be put on at-risk register ‘to shut her up’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Paralysed cancer drug girl to be put on at-risk register ‘to shut her up’By Jan Disley
Last updated at 8:37 AM on 20th September 2009
Comments (0) Add to My Stories A mother who is planning legal action against a pharmaceutical giant – claiming her daughter was left partially paralysed after having an anti-cancer vaccine – has been told the teenager is to be put on the social services ‘at-risk’ register.

Cheryl Cave says allegations that she is abusing her 13-year-old daughter Ashleigh are an attempt to ‘shut her up’ as she is demanding an investigation into the safety of a drug used to protect girls against the HPV virus that causes cervical cancer.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 0SKmaPLhl

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

The bastards.

They really are. If it was just greed that would be one thing...but it's so much deeper than that.

Poor woman.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This is off topic but....

angelx666 that stocking clad leg is # distracting!

I'm not complaining, just sayin....

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I have heard that the HPV vaccine has cause a lot of problems including death. Thank God my daughter is grown and gone but I don't think I would have had her get it.
What they are doing to this poor mother is beyond belief! This is just one more example of the Govt. trying to control our lives.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They're really pushing that HPV vaccine.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it - always research ANY vaccine you allow to be put into your (or your child's) body. It's common sense. Vaccines are loaded with toxins and additives that cause adverse reactions. It's too bad we'll hear much more advertising promoting this vaccine than how it negatively affects the vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ridiculous... There goes Big Pharma again! And the mighty arm to silence anybody in opposition..
Poor woman... and kid...

new topics

top topics

join