It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots break out at Pittsburgh University!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Students gassed and beat

Riots have broken out at pittsburgh University!

New footage from the September 24th Riots at Pittsburgh University!

Taken from Youtube

[edit on 27-9-2009 by The Songwriter]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There are many other threads on this already.

Yes, this is America today. The government no longer cares about its people. If they did, they wouldnt attack young people with gas and rubber bullets. They are already in thick body armor and cant get hurt by the protesters.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

We need more people to be aware of what is coming... The new world is coming whether you like it or not!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes there are more than these two thread on it already.

ONE

Two

And no this was not rioting. This was the Police acting inappropriately.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WHO FREAKING cares how many other threads there are on this attrocity! These Children were observing the riots!

The OTHER threads keep getting pushed off the main page and no where to be found so as long as this is one of the most significant stories of this week then keep making threads and posting them until everyone has seen them and passed the links along to everyone they know!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Songwriter

FTP! Fight The Power?!.. Yeah, that's what it is...

Seriously, sometimes the police get bored. Can you blame them? All those toys but nobody to use them on?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Gosh Antar... I was just saying that this was a duplicate thread... And as far as I know those other two threads are still front page news..

Come on now I know its a very bad thing. I'm just saying other folks already beat this fellow to the punch and their is like over 20 pages of discussion on one of those threads....

Edit: my bad... I think I was thinking about the snatch and grab.

Yes the pitt thing is bad. Thats why I listed it as a throe in the first signs of civil war... stuff like this continues to happen and soon it adds up and the people lose their cool and fight back.. Anyways i digress.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Get on topic please.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would riot too if they trapped me in a stariwell and gassed me.
I think anyone would riot

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok, fine this was the thread I have seen not the others.

The deal that makes me so frustrated is that the kids themselves show signs of having been indoctrinated to prpaganda allready.

I heard them sweetly begging the stupid arse Cops at the top of the stairwell to please let them pass! BS!

The Cops standing there watching as these obviously innocent students are gassed and suffering because they chose to watch the demonstrations from the safety of their hallway!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I appologise for creating a similar thread, however the threads that I have visted have titles which I wouldnt associate this particular topic... (That is why I created this thread... I didn't know!)

This title is forward and straight to the news...

Thanks for sharing your views

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Looking at it rationally they werent trapped, the police line was under the bridge and they could have easily walked away. Instead they chose to stay where they were and provoke the police.

The Police wanted to re-take the high ground, they don't know if these kids were students, protesters or anything more sinister. You ALWAYS take the high ground in situations like these, no matter how innocent the people there may appear to be.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is wrong. Rather you believe if the NWO or anything is coming you have to admit someone will take complete control of this planet if tyranny like this is acceptable. I would prepare for whats coming because all hell will break loose.

top topics

join