It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Proof Needed: Swine Flu IS A BIO-WEAPON! (enough said!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the people behind H1N1 outbreak is perhaps Zionist Jews that want destroy much of humanity and life on earth by that virus.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Lamestream American media promotes flu morning noon and night, several stories each day, subliminals anyone? It also coincides with this totally bogus "health care debate" nonsense. Does anyone in this country have a mental age above 13 anymore? Also high on the media blacklist is any dissenting voice about vaccine injury. And media sponsors are?
Can I coin the term War OF Drugs.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Apparently NJ has made it mandatory now for children to have the shot. Mass is considering jailing parents, and involving police in vaccinating children. We need a thread on this asap!

I don't like to start threads. I'm not good at it!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You can easily start a new thread on that. I have written tons of threads, but this is the first one that made it past page 1, and that got more than 4 flags, so you can do it, too!!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nuker123

I never had the flu vaccine in my life, but I get the flu once or twice a year. Still, I just recover, and my life then continues like normal. Why do I need a vaccine? I don't even take medicine for the flu, since it doesn't make me feel better anyway until nature makes it go away maybe 2 or 3 weeks later at worst.

My wife found out that every time she gets the flu shot (once a year), her asthma comes back. So last year she decided not to take it, and had no asthma whatsoever during the flu season. She didn't even have the flu. I did!

Anyway, she's pretty worried about what would happen if she were forced to take the swine flu vaccine. So she rejected it by telling the hospital (she's a doctor) the truth. The flu shot already returns her asthma problems, so she can't take the swine flu vaccine. As she's an important doctor at the hospital, they decided to not let her take it then.

Now she is just recovering from the swine flu anyway (which only had her lying in bed for one and a half days), so no more vaccine needed. Her hospital said she's negative, but her colleagues who were also diagnosed with swine flu (but had recovered) told her they had had exactly the same symptoms as her...she's better now anyway, but was still asked by her department to stay at home.

The reason she and her colleagues got the swine flu is because they work in the fever clinic once a week and my wife happens to be the one with the most positive swine flu patients. One of them just carelessly coughed in her face.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by MightyAl

Oh were to begin you misunderstood most of it.First an antigens are what fights viruses what your reading is the creation of a vaccine.

First, I did state that the patent is for the swine flu vaccine. I apologize if I wasn't very clear in my post. When we look at the date, and then at the type of antigens used, it shows that they already knew about it even before the first outbreak in Mexico. How interesting that they use the antigens from humans, birds, pigs and other animals.

Yes, they had been studying the swine flu virus since 1998 when it was "found" in a bunch of swines back then in Wisconsin containing human, avian and pig strains. How did those pigs get it? And how come today there is no pig to be found with the so called "novel" virus? Was the 1998 virus developed into today's virus in a lab? Or did it happen naturally?

According to an article in PLoS ONE:

Our data do not reject the theory of the pig as an intermediate host for AIVs, but they suggest that AIVs need to undergo genetic changes to
establish full replication potential in pigs.

So it's very difficult for that to occur so simply, and then to pass on to humans.

Also how come today's virus unlike any others before is so similar to the 1918 virus? Does evolution also go backwards?

As the following journal article from PubMed states:

We observed that the 2009 viral sequences are evolutionarily widely different form the past few years' sequences. Rather, the 2009 sequences are evolutionarily more similar to the most ancient sequence reported in the NCBI Influenza Virus Resource Database collected in 1918. Analysis of evolutionary rates also supports the view that all the genes in the pandemic strain of 2009 except NA and M genes are derived from triple reassorted swine viruses.

Next just because something was first identified in say Asia doesn't mean thats the only place its found. Asian flu quite regularly makes it way to the united states along with European strains so your theory that someone had to take these from different locations is silly!

See the PLoS ONE quote above.

PS if this was a BIO weapon its about the saddest ever since 99% of the people that get it will catch a cold then get over it.Weapons grade anthrax kills over 80% swine flew 1% wow thats just bad bio engineering.

Yeah, it is very sad indeed thus far. Most people recovered with no problems! Let's just hope that those who take the swine flu vaccine will recover in a similar manner to those who took Tamiflu. It is always the vaccine that kills. The worst would be if the bird infected a human directly.

While people denounce Tamiflu, that is really not necessary. All medicine has side effects. My wife would have taken it, and as I mentioned, she's a doctor.

What we need to worry about is the actual swine flu vaccine that is being pushed on the people. It is just not safe.

Don't forget, it is not just a theory that this brings in the $$$$ to the Big Pharma and their investors such as Donald Rumsfeld with or without being a bio-weapon. You need a man-made pandemic and many lies for that to occur, starting with the deaths in Mexico.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Well, I wouldn't call it millions. Besides, even the southern hemisphere has so far just been suffering from the first wave. It's not the flu season that will make it worse, since it's still the same virus. It's just that more people will suffer from it. In order for there to be millions of deaths like in 1918, this would have to be a test period with the worst yet to come.

However, we don't know if it's a test period, and we don't know if the next wave will be worse if it ever happens. We know though that there are too many inconsistencies in what the CDC says, the WHO, the media, the government and so on (it's not like we ever could trust them anyway).

You can read my past posts to find further evidence that this is a human-made pandemic.

Anyway, whatever happens in the future, the following already happened according to AFP on September 16th:

BRASILIA — Brazil has registered 899 deaths from swine flu, maintaining its status as the country worst-hit by the pandemic, according to the health ministry in South America's largest nation.

Brazil became the country with the highest death toll in late August when it surpassed the United States, which now has 593 swine-flu-related fatalities. Brazil's neighbor Argentina has 512 deaths.

In its latest bulletin, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported that as of September 6 the virus has killed at least 3,205 people worldwide after being discovered in March this year in Mexico.

Brazil has 191 million people, Argentina has 40 million, and the US has 307 million.

So Brazil and Argentina are definitely suffering more than the US, but each country has less than 1000 deaths, mostly half of that and less, and they still want to force vaccinations on every single person in every country. Why? More people die of influenza every year.

According to Wikipedia

Typically, in a year's normal two flu seasons (one per hemisphere), there are between three and five million cases of severe illness and up to 500,000 deaths worldwide, which by some definitions is a yearly influenza epidemic. Although the incidence of influenza can vary widely between years, approximately 36,000 deaths and more than 200,000 hospitalizations are directly associated with influenza every year in the United States.

According to WHO:

Yearly influenza epidemics can seriously affect all age groups, but the highest risk of complications occur among children younger than age two, adults age 65 or older, and people of any age with certain medical conditions, such as chronic heart, lung, kidney, liver, blood or metabolic diseases (such as diabetes), or weakened immune systems.

How come the normal influenza flu shot is not mandatory then?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ats_24_7

Yes. I listened to his speech before. Are you saying that Qaddafi's allegation that H1N1 is a bioweapon is proof? He also said we should watch out for "fish flu," so you know...there's that.....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

While Qaddafi is better to listen to than pretentious presidents and prime ministers such as Obama, Sarkozy and Gordon Brown, I prefer to listen to Jane Burgermeister.

No one knows if the leaders have an agenda going on between them, or if they are truly adversaries.

Jane Burgermeister at least gives a greater introduction and summary of the swine flu. She believes the worst is yet to come, as the bird flu may already be infecting humans while the CDC has stopped counting.

Watch her video on Youtube and correct me if I'm wrong on what I heard her say after 30 mins.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You know, i am only chiming in here (once again) so that i can support the "Deny Ignorance" mantra of ATS.

H1N1 is not a bioweapon. If it is, it is the worst bioweapon that could be imagined. My son just got out of the hospital 2 days ago, and was back at school today. I posted the story in here already....if you are interested go back to around page 2 or so. It is all on there.

He is a "compromised" patient, due to a small breathing issue he has. He was only put in the hospital because he lost consciousness in the dr. office and no one knew why. His blood O2 was low, but he had been sitting there. If it was due to that i would think it would have happened during the exertion of walking into the building and to the office on the 2nd floor.

Swine flu is a bad flu, for sure. It will come on fast, make you sick as hell, and leave fairly quickly once you start the battle. If you aren't in the hospital by day 3, you likely will be fine. My whole town is now infected, for the most part (except those of us who have immunity). 30,000 people live here, and not a single person has died from swine flu.

Bioweapon? If you are afraid of the nefarious, super-black organization that released H1N1 as a bioweapon you are a fool. Half the population is already immune from a previous swine flu in the 70's, and this virus responds so well to Tamiflu you actually see results within 24 hours. It isn't a bioweapon. Stop scaring yourselves, there are real issues that threaten us (like the worlds economy, or energy). Reserve your fear for the important things, not the imaginary.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards
If swine flu is a weapon, it's a pretty lousy weapon, like most biological weapons. Air is a terrible, poorly-controlled way to transmit a pathogen, because you never know when it'll turn back on you. And viral weapons are weak because they have a tendency to mutate and not live long in a regular environment.

Nope. Throwing explosives and metal (and explosive metal) is a much more sure-fire and effective way of killing people. Nobody develops an immunity to rapidly moving metal.

But on a crowded New York or Chicago subway system this coming fall it will spread very fast.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUTERMILCH

It is already everywhere! Arkansas is heavily hit, I guess from their refusal to close the public schools. I keep seeing youngsters in the obituaries it is very horrible. Many more than usual, and they are just so non shallot about it. Education must continue is what I keep hearing. Whoever is in charge here is an idiot, and should face jail time.

In our local paper the there is an article from the school district that says they have cases, but will not be closing per state recommendations. I heard from one parent who’s child is being treated for swine flu, the doctor told her 180+ kids are sick in the school.

What if anything could be done about this? Should this flu distribution point not be closed for the public’s safety? I don’t care what you may have heard about this flu being mild, this thing is a killer and everyone I have talked to said they have never been so sick. One person passed out while driving home and said she could barely even see she was so sick. She said that for days she just laid there talking to God, as she was sure she was not going to make it.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
For anyone who thought I exaggerated by calling the vaccine a bioweapon, please check the following recent news articles:

Nurses Got Sick From The "Swine Flu" Vaccine In Sweden

Government To Get Special Swine Flu Vaccine

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is a patent on cultivating and preserving any antigen for vaccination purposes. h1n1 has been around since the 70's unfortunately nothing here proves it was a bio weapon.

i wish i could say it was but this patent actually has little to do with h1n1 and much more to do about vaccinations

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Virus mutation works both ways. A virus can become deadly and a virus can become less deadly. From what I can research online deadly viruses do not last long and mutate in to something less deadly quite quickly. Consider then that a viral Bio weapon is useless unless the hype surrounding it can create enough fear that people create the emergency. Cue the mass media. A bio weapon alone is no use unless it is hyped up by the media.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What the hell people... get oveer swine flu... it's a small fish and we have fried the crap out of it already.

Lets focus on AIDS which is killing millions of people each year as opposed to 10.(Huge exageration, I know. I'm trying to make a point)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join