It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Proof Needed: Swine Flu IS A BIO-WEAPON! (enough said!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Really?

What about countries that have already HAD their autumn/winter 'cold and flu' season?

Oz, NZ, Japan etc...no reports of millions dropping dead from a deadly super virus yet in those countries is there.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

Sorry that is what I meant

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl

So that's nice, we have a swine flu vaccine patent confirming the composition of human, pig and avian antigens, including H1N1 and H5N1. Oh nice!

The first human infection with triple assortment H1N1 containing human, pig and avian 'genetic' material occurred in Wisconsin in 1998.

...H1N1 bounced back and forth between people, pigs and poultry in the US agricultural industries - mutating, re-assorting and recombining - for at least a decade before the pandemic clade occurred.

FYI - "low path" H5N1 avian flu also has been circulating in US poultry barns for a decade. ...FYI - Any virus that kills 6 or less out of 8 victims is defined as low path under current regs.

We all know that the Swine Flu fragments came from three continents as follows:
According to reports in the mainstream media (which has no reason to lie about this particular detail),

Mainstream media gets its info from mainstream industry - who has EVERY reason to lie.

They are protecting profits by protecting industrial practices that are virtually guaranteed to create pandemic virus strains - and spread them.

It's about protecting profits and the right to trade globally, without regard to 'constraining' regulations. And damn the people.

Again - H5N1 has been circulating in US poultry barns since the early 2000's at least - and so has H1N1. FYI - The US ships animals to Europe and Asia. OF COURSE the infections spread. Well known btw.

So we know that the Swine Flu's source is from three continents, and from the human, pig and bird. That's confirmed.

Did you check the inventors names on the Swine Flu patent? They are all from Vienna. Where's Vienna? Austria! What happened in Austria last December?

Forget last December. Those in the know have been waiting fore this one to explode for a decade.

Their only concern then and now is to protect agri-industry, their profits and global trade. ...And prevent regulations designed to protect public health.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I am not saying it doesn't suck. It does. But healthy people will get over it.

That is the wonders of the human immunity system, we have ways of fighting this sort of thing. The problem is people rely to heavily on penicillin and what are termed "gorrila cillins" and don't let human evolution do it's thing.

If your healthy forget the shot, you might get sick, but you won't die, if your young or your immune system is somehow impaired your going to need the shot.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That "healthy" bit it debatable... the high number of 1918 Pandemic deaths were likely due to cytokine storm and the more healthy immune systems over reacted... killing the host.

There has been a bit of an attempt to hype the current child vs H1N1 deaths as indicative of this. However, this is interesting:

So far, Swine flu, H1N1, has killed thirty-six children in U.S. and analysis of CDC data indicates Vitamin D deficient children at higher risk of death.

The CDC did not realize they discovered this. However, anyone familiar with the Vitamin D literature will recognize it.

Almost two-thirds of the dead children had epilepsy, cerebral palsy, or other neurodevelopmental conditions like mental retardation.

All of these neurological conditions are associated with childhood Vitamin D deficiency. Exacerbating the problem further, many of these kids take anticonvulsant drugs, which lower Vitamin D levels.

articles.mercola.com...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Look, I believe this conspiracy rumor started with Rense -- who as we all know, stretches the imagination with many of his "news" items.

The fact of the matter is, as others have pointed out, H1N1 is not new. Many drug companies have added this strain to their patents for various anti-viral medicines. Don't believe me?

Well go to the U.S. patent office and search patents using the term H1N1. You'll find patents using this virus dating all the way back to the 1970's.

Sometimes we need to do a little research on a claim before we break out the trumpet of doom.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

That was the avian flu not the swine flu, remember we are closer to swine genetically than we are our feathered friends.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
MightAl, I'm not sure on what to believe...

I heard about the toxicity of this vaccine and the potential danger for hundreds of millions, and given all the massively forced propaganda on swive flu since 2005 -and the related changes in "outbreak prevention" policies by the WHO over the past years, that totally facilitate a martial law kind of total takeover of society by the so-called "NWO", I'd say it's quite legit.

But on the other hand Burgermeister puts the responsability of such a huge plot on the back of none other than... "the Illuminati"!

It's kinda bringing down all the credibility of his claims, isn't?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Forget last December. Those in the know have been waiting fore this one to explode for a decade.

Their only concern then and now is to protect agri-industry, their profits and global trade. ...And prevent regulations designed to protect public health.

This is exactly correct too. Some of us have been waiting at least that long for this to come around, if for nothing else than to confirm our own suspicions about any of this. And yes, preventing regulations that may protect the people have always been doomed from their conception, especially in this society where the people, who are concerned about public health, do not make the rules.

Does that put me "in the know"? Not hardly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here in Iowa,they are trying to lure people into strip clubs for incentive to get there flu shots. They had the story on KCCI Des Moines Iowa. Well.i couldn't find the article on the site,but i have added some links here from their site,so you can get an idea what they are telling us here. Anyhow,some good reasons not to get a flu shot.
Intense Tracking For Swine Flu Shot's Side Effects
www.kcci.com...

Study: Flu Viruses Can Spark Heart Attacks
www.kcci.com...

Swine Flu, Heart Disease May Be Deadly Mix
www.kcci.com...

FDA Approves New Swine Flu Vaccine
www.kcci.com...

US Says Tamiflu For The Sick, Not A Preventive
www.kcci.com...

HHS: Swine Flu Vaccine Arrival In 2 Weeks
www.kcci.com...

UN Seeks $1.5 Billion For Swine Flu
www.kcci.com...

Study: Flu Shot Better Than Nasal Spray In Adults
www.kcci.com...

Some Will Need 2 Doses Of H1N1 Vaccine
www.kcci.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Teebs

L I B M R Ducks!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I had my first flew shot years ago before I heard of any conspiracy theory's .Let me tell you I have never been that sick in my life ever or sense then.
I now believe we have survived thousands if not millions of years without these vaccines.It is built within us to be exposed to these viruses and over come them with our own antibodies.This in turn will give us the natural immunity to overcome them.
It seem to me if your going to artificially protect your self from the biosphere then your going to get artificial results.
I say swim in it, embrace the suck and survive it!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Look, I believe this conspiracy rumor started with Rense -- who as we all know, stretches the imagination with many of his "news" items.

The fact of the matter is, as others have pointed out, H1N1 is not new. Many drug companies have added this strain to their patents for various anti-viral medicines. Don't believe me?

Well go to the U.S. patent office and search patents using the term H1N1. You'll find patents using this virus dating all the way back to the 1970's.

Sometimes we need to do a little research on a claim before we break out the trumpet of doom.

NOW PLEASE WATCH THIS :

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No, no, I was thinking that they had been planning this for many years previously to now, but they have been really preparing for it at least since the NLE 2009 back in late June and early August.

They said it's probably a bioweapon, not definitive about that. Probably knows as much as we do about the subject, maybe less. But then again, maybe he knows more.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

There's a difference between the H1N1 human virus and the Swine Flu virus. The H1N1 human virus is normal and just gives you the normal flu, but we are talking about the swine flu virus here.

I am sorry you must have misunderstood. H1N1 is swine flu virus. It is that this years H1N1 is a different strain than the one that has been in circulation the last few years. Notice to differentiate they are calling the new/current one 'novel' H1N1 or 'pandemic' H1N1.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

In particular preferred embodiments the composition or vaccine comprises more than one antigen, e.g. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8, in particular of different virus strains, subtypes or types, such as influenza A and Influenza B, in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes

(not emphasized in original) So that's nice, we have a swine flu vaccine patent confirming the composition of human, pig and avian antigens, including H1N1 and H5N1. Oh nice!

Please note the bold and underlined words. No where does it say explicitly that H1N1 was combined with H5N1. Note...selected from of one or more of the human meaning at least one but possibly more. We don't know which ones. I suspect it is a way of protecting their patent from replication. Also note the word human.

Again, all that does is prove they made a vaccine like they do every year. BTW, last years vaccine had H1N1 (swine) flu in it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If swine flu is a weapon, it's a pretty lousy weapon, like most biological weapons. Air is a terrible, poorly-controlled way to transmit a pathogen, because you never know when it'll turn back on you. And viral weapons are weak because they have a tendency to mutate and not live long in a regular environment.

Nope. Throwing explosives and metal (and explosive metal) is a much more sure-fire and effective way of killing people. Nobody develops an immunity to rapidly moving metal.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by RoofMonkey

That was the avian flu not the swine flu, remember we are closer to swine genetically than we are our feathered friends.

Yah, I know. But the details of death are what is being hyped. In the 1918 version, though the Hemagglutinin and Neuraminidase types are the same, the death was triggered for the most part by the Cytokine storm that it was capable of causing. This has yet to be seen in the new version of H1N1.

Hemagglutinin is how it binds to the cell to infect it, Neuraminidase is how it gets out of the cell once it has produced it's copies. Usually influenza has to work at getting this H and N type correct before it can transcend species.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Seems to me that the vaccine is only going to kill about 20% or less of the people who take it. That is still a lot of people subject to tracking like (Boston) and taxes. After they have survived, throw out the killer virus and take out anybody who hasn't taken the vaccine previously. The killer flu might take out another 10-20% but the entire population is controlled globaly. Then its just work and taxes and death, unless your born into the right (not genetically modified through vaccine) bloodline. That's still millions of slaves, and again globally. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

Umm... Sort of an FYI...

1918 Pandemic - 2.11% mortality
1958/68 Pandemic - 0.02% mortality

H1N1 Swine Flu - 0.416% mortality as of 3 July 2009, at the point of lab saturation when the WHO quit doing comprehensive testing and analysis.

The CDC stopped it's comprehensive testing just a few weeks ago.

This change in testing ceases to be accurate in the total number of actual cases, yet the deaths will continue to rise and generates an artificially high mortality rate over time.

You can see that in this graph. The Blue line is where the natural progression and would be where the reported number of cases was at if they hadn't changed their testing procedures.

Red are the actually reported cases.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8897d67cfee.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join