It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missouri River

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It has been a LONG time since I have posted in this section. I decided that because of a few peoples riddicule I would not post here anymore. I would share only with close friends and family members. A few times via U2U.

I've been through a lot since then. A lot of things changed for me. This prediction is one I posted a few years ago. I didnt understand it much then. I didnt take myself as serious as I do now. It is my responsibility to share this one with as many as I can.

The Missouri river is about to fall.

A lot of people around here, instincts tell them that there is something to worry about. They cant pinpoint it, so many assume a bridge goes out or have an uneasyness when crossing a bridge.

Sometime soon, there will be an earthquake of sorts. Not like the typical ground shaking quake we all think of. Our land will rip. From the Gulf to Iowa. Where the Missouri river flows up in Kansas City, it will fall. No longer the muddy river. It will flow through a cannyon instead. All bridges will collapse when it pulls apart. The only way to get to the other side will be North of or northern Iowa. It wont actually pull apart much. Maybe a mile wide. BUT because there is so much underground water, and because of our soil type allong the Missouri, so much falls away. In the southern states, a lot of area will be underwater. It is different than it is up here.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Just exactly how do these visions/predictions come to you? Dreams, voices, visions etc.

Time frame?

Are you sure it's the Missouri, and not the Mississippi along the New Madrid fault?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Excelent questions. Those questions however will take a while to answer. I am heading out to take my kids to the fair today. If you will check back tomorow, I will answer all that for you. I will be more than happy to explain how all this works for me in detail. As well as answer to the best of my ability the Missouri river/new madrid question.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok, how do I get my ‘information’. Though there are several times I have had dreams. This is not one of them. It used to be just a feeling I would get. Very tense, hard to breath. Then I decided to concentrate a bit harder.

My husband tested me and my ‘feelings’ out a while back. He is an engineer, and loved to drive around areas where he has designed to see how things are doing. In his line of work he learns all about different prosperities and their history. One day as we were going for a drive, he was taking a long time in this one area. I do not like that area and never had. I finally told him “we gotta get out of here this place gives me the creeps.” He looked at me and said “oh really”. It was a subdivision we were driving through, he asked me if it was coming from any of the houses. So I concentrated on the houses. “Nope, it’s the land itself” I told him. When I concentrate on the land it had a very heavy emotion to it. It made me want to run. So he proceeded to drive me all over the area, asking me all kinds of questions at times he reminded me of the Verizon dude “how bout now”. After he was done he thankfully left the area and told me that I had correctly plotted out the entire area where there was a major civil war battle. He said they almost were unable to build there because it was such a huge event history buffs put up a fight.

After that I decided to apply that to other times I got vibes. I have learned to concentrate and it is a lot like empathy. At times I can indeed see things like visions. It is similar to a brief daydream. I concentrate on something, even someone and I can see all sorts of thing. I can feel the energy off it. For people I can see where they are. For land like above that land that my husband drove me around. He asked me to describe it to him. So I concentrated on the soil. Sludge going down for several feet. Black, sticky, distraught, energy. It made it hard to breath.

As far as the Missouri river goes, we were on a trip this summer. I noticed that I was having another of those feelings. Side note, its funny, my husband knows what is going on before I do. He says I sit very still and barely breath. I decide to apply what my husband did, to this situation. When did I get the feeling, when did it stop. It started right after the rock quarry and stopped on the other side of the river by some farm land. That is when it faded away. On my way back I decided that I was going to concentrate on that area when we passed it. I reached out with everything I had once the feeling kicked in. I saw the river fall down. I saw the sides collapse. There was nothing but rock on either side. It hit me that the people who were afraid of the bridges didn’t get it. There were not going to be ANY bridges over this when it was done. It happened fast. It literally falls. It was amazing to watch. I concentrated on it more and saw that there was a lot of ground water under the river that had washed away most of the soil leaving an empty void, or cave deep with in the earth. Like a river under a river. What is now there is like a thin mud covered shell. It is not going to take much to make it all fall. Apparently that much concentration is not good for a body. My head HURT for two days after that.

Another thing that happens with me is I will get things stuck in my head forever. The same thing will come up over and over and over again. It all makes a picture eventually, it just takes that one piece to finally figure out what the puzzle is. Then everything falls into place. I can not tell you how many people I know have mentioned a fear of bridges over the river. In light of 9-11 everyone started to make plans, where to meet family, how to get home, all sorts of plans. I had a song stuck in my head for about 6 months. I thought it was an Irish folk song. Turns out to be a song about the Missouri river. Several dreams I had that did not make sense before make sense now. I though I was going to go crazy from all the times people mentioned the New Madrid.

Its funny. So many people voice their instincts but refuse to follow them. So many people already know this is going to happen. They find ways to explain it away. They know when they make their emergency plans - the ones who have to cross the river - that something doesn’t make sense that something is not right. They just cant figure out why.

I observe. I observe the emotions from other people, the energy that is put off not only by people but by the land. Everything around that area is nervous. Imagine you an a roller coaster. Nearing the top click, click, click. That feeling is what I get from the land and the water there.

I also occasionally hear voices. Not like a person talking next to me, and not in a scitzo way. Its like the voice you hear when you read a book to yourself. After I saw what I did, and the picture fell into place, the voice said to me that though this is what most will call a disaster…it will be a blessing later.

As for time period. I can not give you a day and time. BUT I will tell you this. What happens above happens below. Long ago, they would look to the stars to get the answers. It happens on another level though. Imagine us as the above, and the ground as below.

Does that answer your questions? Do you have any more?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thank you for that detailed explanation.

Have you ever been to Yellowstone ntl. Park?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yes I have. It was when I was little. It was the summer following the big fire.

Why do you ask?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I was just curious if you got any impression that the caldera was about to blow again. I go flyfishing there frequently and it feels strange. Parts of the Park are closed off.

I also was there after the fire. Very strange. Looks nice now with the undergrowth coming back strong.

Any feelings about this place? This is where I live and I have a feeling it could also go at anytime.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks!!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
No, I do not think it is about to go right now. The areas you are talking about put off A LOT of energy. I think people are just starting to pay attention to the 'vibes' they get off areas. With Yellowstone, a lot of people look at activity as a sign. I believe the signs for yellowstone is not higher levels of activity, but lower. If you see it go completely quiet for a while, I think that will be the big red flag. It is still letting off its excess energy. Think of a pop bottle that you shake up. You twist the top just a bit and it fizzles. Sometimes a lot of fizzle, sometimes a little, but either way it is letting go of the excess energy which maintains enough of a balance that no explosion happnes. However if you were not to twist the cap or pop the top, or did pulled the cap off quickly you would have a problem.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I like what you have taken the time to share. How long have you been able to do this? Don't pay attention to those nay-sayers. They always make fun of what they can't understand.
About the Missouri collapsing...you mentioned something about the sea claiming land clear up to Iowa? How wide does this inlet stretch?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Thank you.

I have had interesting things happen all my life. It took a lot of different experiences through out my life to be able to understand them. It took my astute family and friends who pointed things out for me to learn how to focus, and put 2 and 2 together. It took a near death experience followed by months and months of letting go of my life and depending on others for me to loose the fear, and gain patience with others. That was very nice, what you said about nay-sayers.

About the Missouri River, Around here, it will open up to about 2 times the width it is now. I think that will mostly be because so much of the land is saturated that there will be massive mudslides along it when it opens up. That will cause issues with in two to three miles on either side as the earth tries to settle as Im sure you can immagine. Down south it will be a whole new ball game. It will be quite wide there and narrow as it moves up. I do not think much will change in northern Iowa. Well, for now. I think that eventually both sides will drift away from each other. That however is going to be a very slow process, thousands of years.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I assume you are in Iowa from your information. I was not aware of any major civil war battles in that area of the country.

I understand your situation. You are what is termed an intuitive. I too have this ability. When I was young I thought everyone had the ability. It took me along time to realized that I may have a heightened sense of awareness.

It can be difficult living in a society that thinks everything is black and white.

Have you heard of Gordon Michael Scallion?

There is a picture of the U.S. on this site look at the area of the country you talk about. Does it look similar?
George Shaffer's Earth Change Page

[edit on 28-9-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

No, Im sorry, I do not live in Iowa. I live in Missouri, around the Kansas City area. It was around the Independence area that my husband drove me around.

hehe I dont think they have come up with a term for me yet, though I have heard many. Im not much of a label person myself, but occasionally I find it entertaining to hear all the different terms people come up with to help make sense of it all.

I am glad that you are becoming comfortable with your intuition. I wish you luck too. Fully accepting your intuition is a hard journey. I struggled the most not with society but with myself. Believing myself took a whole new level of faith. For instance, a christian will pray for a miricle. When that miricle happens for their eyes only with absolutly no evidence in a way that is beyond explination. They have a choice. They can try to make sense of it, and explain it different to others for fear of them thinking they are crazy or in some way tainted by evil. Sometimes even try to forget it ever happened. Or they can truely believe, and accept it, and face anyone no matter what others may think. It realy is a difficult choice when it is your choice to make. If you choose to not accept it, then it means you truely dont believe in anything especially the God you prayed to for that miracle. Are you willing to fully accept who you are and all the differences that go with them. Can you have enough faith in yourself to truely listen to your intuition? Do you have what it takes to stand up and believe in yourself along with all the wonderfull sometimes mysterious differences that make you, you?

It took a lot for me to work through all that. The problem was not with society, it was with me, and the lack of acceptance I had for myself.

I do not know Gordon Michael Scallion. I will check out your link. I assume he is someone you look up to?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
FYI The Missouri river runs through Kansas City, wanders eastward to just north of St. Louis city, where it merges with the Mississippi river. The Missouri river around KC is pretty muddy looking, same for the Mississippi river below where the Missouri river merges with it. People think "Big Muddy" for the Mississippi river because of all the silt it carries down to the Gulf of Mexico. Gordon Micheal Scallion (sp?) predicted a change in the landscape resulting in the Great Lakes draining through the Mississippi river into the Gulf of Mexico. But his early maps didn't take into account the massive limestone bluffs in Missouri and Illinois.
In favor of the OP, if the ground around KC is saturated and there's a quake or sinkhole, it would indeed be a mess of landslides.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker

There is a picture of the U.S. on this site look at the area of the country you talk about. Does it look similar?
George Shaffer's Earth Change Page

No. That does not look at all similar.

What Busymind said about how Mr. Scallion predicted the change in landscape due to the Great Lakes draining, that sounds a lot like one of the theories I heard about how the grand cannyon was created. They said a natural dam broke for a major body of water which is now the great salt lake, quckly eroding the land leaving the grand cannyon in a small ammount of time.

The New Madrid fault line is actually quite a mystery. They have no idea how far it goes. They said that due to our soil, when there was a quake, the soil fell in and filled up what fault line there was. There have been earthquakes that rattled parts of Missouri that left them baffeled.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes I know about the mystery of faults in that area of the country.
The Missouri has changed its course many times in history, even in the past 200 years.

They found an old paddle wheel boat in the middle of a cornfield which was a half mile from the present day river a while back.

It was named the Arabia.

Because of the melting polar ice the earth is in a rebound situation trying to compensate from the lack of the weight of all the ice that is no longer there.

I lived in Yorktown, Va. for a period of time and I had many strange experiences there around the battlegrounds.

A lot of blood was spilled there over a long period of time.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Arabia is very cool. If you are ever in the Kansas City area, you should go see the museum. Everything was preserved in the mudd. They really did a job getting everything cleaned up. Very cool.

As for Yorktown, how facinating, what kinds of experiences did you have?

new topics

top topics

join