It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids true meaning and Cave explantion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thinking about the origin of the pyramids today got me thinking wether there purpose has been misrepresented over the past few thousand years.
Much of what we think we know about them is that they are Burial Chambers for Kings, with passageways to the heavens. Built by "slaves" who worked their entire lives to make these great monuments for their leaders.

However a thought occured to me today, with the recent discovery of the underground caves and the Pyramids close location to the ancient source of the Nile, maybe the Pyramids were a sort of "Fountain", which using a Vacuum effect sourced water from the Nile and created Fertile land around vast areas of the Desert for millenia.

The workers werent slaves but rather held the belief that after the Kings had died, their bodies would purify the water even more so and make the ground even more fertile with the blessing of the Gods for their creation and devotion towards them.

Another Theory I had thought of was the enhanced tunneling beneath the Pyramids, the location was obviously chosen because of the natural caves but they needed to be extended to enhance the Vaccum effect and water displacement on the surface, one thing I had thought of was that we know there has been Meteor impacts in the Desert and such glass fragments called Tektites occur in these areas where Sand and Heat are fused together. What if Glass was discovered by the Egyptians who then used it to create Mirrors, this could explain how they got natural light into the Natural Caves beneath the Pyramids, and why theres no Soot had they used fire. Infact Ra the Sun God they worship, commands the Sun, the Earth and the Underworld.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Howdy Robl240

The Egyptian already had a ready made irrigation device that worked almost every year, flooded hundreds of thousands of acres, cleaned the soil of salt build up, washed away waste and not only irrigated but left a nice new layer of soil. It was called the Nile flood. They only needed to renew their irrigation ditches and wallah all the water they needed.

Other points

No slaves

The meteor glass was far far away in the Libyan desert and yes there are limestone caves int he vicinity of the Giza pyramid - which is on a lime stone plateau.

During the time the pyramids were built the area around them (AFAIK) was desert and had been for thousands of years.

There are a number of other and easier ways to prevent soot - one involves mud.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

You are on the right tract and I would not be surprise if you know about David Kunkle.

IF not look him up. He was a hydrology engineer back in the 50s that first postulate that the Great pyramid was not a tomb but a RAM PUMP.

He was part right in my opinion... I think it was that and so much more.... I mean if it was a ram pump using a vacuum then you have some renewable energy their... You could use it to churn butter ground maze or generate electricity Ram Pumps are neat!

For his effort Kunkles theories are still not respected today but do check it out more..... and if you can figure out what is supposed to fill the knots and grooves of the grand galley then you may be able to figure out what kind of machine the Great Pyramid really was.

join