It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official, World Media Outlets Signal NWO Following g20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
www.thenewamerican.com...

Almost as if a global memo had been sent out, headlines of major media outlets across the planet announced the unfolding of the coming “New World Order” — with a smaller role for the United States and freedom. A correspondingly larger role will be reserved for tyrannical governments like China and global economic management by international institutions, the news reports explained.

The article goes on to list and link all of the media declarations of a sad new day across the planet.

I suspect the shocking show of police force in Pittsburgh was meant to underscore how very helpless the U.S. is to do anything about this. Even if that was not the purpose, that will likely be the affect.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The weirdest part is china's elites are not of western bloodlines. So who's really in charge for this initiative, western elites or someone else. Odd, really odd.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Reptiles?
Last year someone mentioned here that the almond-eyed Asians are the products of Reptilian genetic engineering. Their eyes were made like that to have a reptile-like appearance. Could be true. Could be not.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I woke up this morning thinking about what would be the best course when there is a devaluation of the dollar. Whether it is by 1/4 or 1/2, there will be no devaluation of debt thus any debt we have will balloon. Best to get out of debt now if possible.

I would like to here how others more knowledgeable than myself think this could effect us.

We can protest all we want and it is going to change nothing. They have appointed themselves. We have no voice.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The IMF gets another $250 billion in funny money to "help" 3rd
world countries? Where's this money going to come from? WHO
is it going to come from? Wherever it comes from it will
ultimately end up in the hands of the corporate interests or
the dictators willing to do their bidding.

Bottom line? Whoever the "beneficiaries" are of these loans
it will ultimately NOT be the commoners. It will not help
establish struggling "democracies". Critical pieces of infrastructure
and important resources will be brought under control of the
internationalists. Reading Naomi Kleins' book "Shock Doctrine"
was a real eye-opener for me. For those who don't know the
role the IMF plays in international affairs would do well to
read this book. Sad but true, money is not cure for anything,
particularly alleviating the suffering among the world's poor;
that is unless you consider culling the population to be altruistic
behavior.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Regarding the IMF, the article noted: “The G-20 also agreed to an allocation of $250 billion in Special Drawing Rights, the artificial currency that the IMF uses to settle accounts among its member nations. The move is akin to a central bank such as the Federal Reserve effectively creating money out of thin air, except it’s on a global scale.”

Great, the same system that almost crashed the US economy will be brought to Europe. Excellent idea....

Sounds like its time to bend over.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Another good book for this purpose is Confessions of an Economic Hit man.
thepiratebay.org...

This book is crucial to understanding what is happening to the United States and how it was first used in third world countries to refine the doctrine.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hi, thought I'd add this vid from la-roach. I don't endorse him at all, but am of the opinion that any information is worth listening to, and it is up to the individual what they keep, or leave. I agree with him in what he's saying here. I think the schmo Elite that are announcing a NWO are of the British Crown, and then back to Rome. I think there is the other side of the situation as well. I don't think it is left, right paradigm, but a real conflict. No doubt soon, one way, or another a NWO will be born; either of liberation, or of domination, and serfdom.

S/F

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
OMG I can't believe this thread didn't get more attention! How much more in your face does it need to get before people wake up to what's happening??!!

Great thread!

Star and flag!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Interesting times we live in, gets me kinda use to the "evil by necessity" thing. What i mean is, what a normal person will do or condone only because they have essentially been forced to choose. a) The right thing , and possibly dying (or your whole family dying) or b) the wrong thing and surviving crisis.

for instance the US has done untold damage to the middle east, and you still get to drive your car.. watch tv... eat fast food .. drink .. spend frivolously.. WHY? Because the US and friends are in other country's stealing oil, its not that you have any real say in the matter.. buuut you just go along with it because you don't have to get your hands dirty.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Very interesting. They've been using the New World Order label for a while now, though. Unless things really come to a head soon, I doubt this means anything more than fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've been following the media coverage of this. It's as if they aren't denying any of it anymore. It's quite scary. People in the media have been putting a positive spin on it. All the stories I've seen deal with the international bankers. They only mention how the international banks will start to work more with each other. That is the start of their NWO. First they take globalization of the banks, and, second they will try to globally regulate the individual private markets. Strange times we live in.

top topics

join