It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitman: $25 million bounty on Hugo Chavez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

A Colombian hitman recently disclosed to the Venezuelan government that over 2,500 paramilitary fighters are in the country, each chasing a $25 million bounty on the life of Venezuela President Hugo Chavez, according to Arab news network Al Jazeera.

The man, who is reportedly in the custody of Venezuelan officials, said the bounty was offered by Manuel Rosales, Chavez’s most prominent political foe, during a secret meeting 10 years ago.

rawstory.com...

How long before Chavez is ousted?

I certainly won't doubt the CIA's involvement if we hear that Chavez is dead anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

If the CIA wanted Hugo Chavez dead, I'm sure they could just get Black-Water to control one of there drones and take him, That would be the messy option

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
10 years ago? Maybe they should up the bounty or something because apparently Chavez has been doing a good job of not getting assassinated.

I agree with the previous poster, if the US wants someone dead they usually die. Although, the article said the bounty was placed by Chavez's main political rival.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
geeze us you guys ... you have to be kidding .

first of all , contractors never have direct contact with their sponsor , so this guy could have no direct kowledge of who the person was who ordered the hit .

second , 25million would by a accident , not a bullet .
2,500 $ would likly by a street gang and a drive by bullet .
and this bozo has to stand on a ladder to look over a gang bangers boots .

and then of course ... the CIA does not do assasinations.. they hire people to do accidental deaths for them .

genaral foods ,Mc Donalds , philip morris , micro soft and dutch shell oil contract 10 assasinations for ever one the state department manages to get authorized for .

commando's ????

you have got to be kidding !

a large assasination team is 5 people , and four of the members don't know the name of the target !

this sounds like a saudi project , and oswald is the guy they are saying is the payier

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Chavez might even commit suicide if the price is right. I recall Pat Robertson saying Chavez should be taken out. But with the value of the dollar going down and unstable, these people might want to be paid in gold and jewels. Maybe Chavez is CIA anyway?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Maybe Chavez is CIA anyway?

You know, Sir, now that you mention it.....
Hugo and Barack, when they "1st met" about 6 months ago really looked too friendly. As if they knew eachother well....

maybe they met in CIA training when Obama "disappeared" to South America for those 3, or 5, years back in the 80's.

Remember?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

now that would be a hoot , it was the tactic of first choice to pick a under funded political and sponsor his rise to power .

I understand that since the shaw , the idea of placeing operational agents in posts of power has been discussed
would it be remarkably funny if these two guys were CIA contract operators .

Oh My God , rotflmao ! that is not so far out as one might think .

it would explain his birth cert. , school transcripts , and medical records .

if he had a shake and bake done on him , these doc's would invite questions that once answered , would lead to question with not so easy answers .

it would explain quite a number of things ... but " flight of the condor " suggests .... it might be a good idea to not look to closely ..... look at what reading books and writing reports did to robert redford .

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I saw Venezuela President Hugo Chavez on larry king live few days ago, and i heard him say that President Bush is responsible for a conspiracy to assassinate him.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ufokrazy

if bush wanted chev dead , it would have happen'd already.

honestly , politic's at that lvl has its own rules , and one rule is , assasination is not done .

kill 100,000 guys in the army , but leave the genarals and politians alone .

top topics

join