It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can love save us all?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

I stand by my words. Some are incapable of loving and some are incapable of receiving love. Its a nice thought that love can save us all (that was the question: Can love save us all. Not some. All). But I do not believe it is realistic.

I, for one, am incapable of loving some people. Murderers, child abusers, child rapists. Maybe I am wrong - but I am unable to love those kinds of people.

Nice thought. Not realistic IMO.

[edit on September 27th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm not implying here that the world can't be saved until every last person finds the capacity to love or be loved. That would be unrealistic.

But rather, I believe, when enough people find it within themselves to care for our planet and the inhabitants therein then the power of the people will demand sharing and justice, they will stand for nothing less. Great peace rallys happen all around the world every year. People are waking up the fact that this world belongs to everyone and not just the rich G8 nations. We cannot run a global society when millions are starving every day. It's as simple as that. It's our only way of this mess.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

God is love and Jesus is our hope.You sound like you need prayer
and a hug.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join