It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up and take it like a MAN!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by Amagnon
Do you think they would dare fire tear gas at you? Would they rush you with their batons? No, they would politely ask you what it is that you wanted - and they would do their damn best to make sure they didn't piss anybody off.

...right...

...because 'the authorities' don't have guns aye...

...or the ability to call in the Armed Forces with like tanks, planes, gunships and stuff...

...yeah...rock up with your 9mm...

I think there will come a time when people get tired of being ignored, beaten and gassed - I hope it is sooner rather than later. Enough people - enough guns - what can they really do?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by juzchilln

dude I know you're saying it's great to be all macho and everything.. but .. um..

ZOMBIES are going to rip your face off.

ok?

I'm .. NOT joking...

so packratting and hiding and being hush hush till the storm passes is the best thing to do for some people that understand that there IS a zombie apocalypse RIGHT around the corner.

so go stand up and fight like a man against the leagues of undead.. be my guest... you remind me of General Woundwart.... from Watership down... that leader of the bad rabbits...he's all "Come back and fight it's just a dog! raaa! "

(no one ever saw General Woundward after that...

-

So can I assume that you are willing to stay in your casket, hoping the Enemy doesn't find you?

When you open my casket, I'm not going to be there. I'll be right behind you, with a shovel. Say good night.....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You say, "packratting and hiding and being hush hush till the storm passes is the best thing to do"

I pray for you and your family.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I respect your views and in many way's you are right. But I think you are forgetting what you are fighting for.

What will I have preserved by living in fear? I am not preaching fighting, I'm preaching living.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I love your post. You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I think that today's American's pride themselves on taking action tomorrow. Maybe because if they hold out long enough, someone else will make the sacrifice for them
I am definitely ashamed of what this Country has become. A Nation of cowards, eager to Hide and stay safe.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
I am definitely ashamed of what this Country has become. A Nation of cowards, eager to Hide and stay safe.

'Coward' is a pretty strong word.

Yeah some people may be cowards...and some people may just also be a bit smarter.

How do you judge bravery? Is it brave to run headlong against a wall of force? Maybe to some...to others it'd be stupid to do so.

At the end of the day who am I to say this person is cowardly or that person is brave.
I'm not them.
I don't know their motivations for why they act or why they don't.

I do know from younger years of active protesting, of going toe to toe and trading blows with the Police on many occasions there was a distinct lack of the 'tough talkers' standing beside you when the Riot Squads charged in and started cracking skulls.
I'm sure many of those who turned and scattered where so certain that they were willing to stand and fight, to take a beating and lose some blood. Yet they ran.

Are they cowards? Really I don't know...after all, getting your head kicked in and teeth busted up, getting dragged back to the holding cells and worked over again a few more times...yeah, its not a pleasant way to spend ones day, so are those guys who ran cowards? Or were they just a bit more smarter than to stay there and take a hammering??

To me it wasn't about bravery...it was about belief...do you believe in something so strongly and unwavering that you're willing to stand there knowing you're gonna feel a world of hurt in a few seconds.
Again, is that bravery or is it stupidity? And to be real honest half the time I only got involved because I loved nothing better than a good dust up at the time. Just angry and stupid, raging against 'the Man' coupled with my own beliefs around the rights of my people and our land.

These days...almost 15 years on...I wouldn't be in that line up again. Unlikely anyway.

I'm older, slower, maybe wiser.
I've got a good job which pays quite nicely - and its dependent on keeping a clean Criminal Record...so you probably wouldn't see me up the front challenging the Police any more.
I'm a husband, so I also need to factor in how my actions impact upon my wife.
I'm also a father to a newborn son, so again my actions aren't mine...they ripple across my loved ones. My actions will affect them.

...these are the considerations all of us have to take into account before we act - or choose not to...

I'd like to think that I'd stand again if I had to, fight if I had to.
But again - its one of those things that we really don't know until we're 100% in that position where fighting/standing is demanded of us.
Maybe after 15 years and after *settling down* I wouldn't...

I don't see that as cowardice at all.

Every person has to make their own decision...its not really for any of us to decide the validity of it.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

I agree with most of what you said. Although protesting and looking for confrontation is an entirely different ball game. I'm not preaching that.

I guess it all boils down to what you're willing to bend to and who you're bending for.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I have to comment on your avatar cheesecake."Miss me yet?", hell, I never even had a clear line of sight!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Given the fact that you are still alive and typing I guess you must be
a coward just like the rest of us since the only brave people in your mind
are dead.
I'm very happy to see that so many people who are very irritated with this
government have the good sense to not jump up with an AK in hand and
go charging their state legislatures. Common sense seems to be in great
abundance and that's a good thing. Commone sense will also dictate to us
when is actually is time to "do or die". We're smart enough to know when
live is worth losing for some greater purpose. To act rashly or alone is suicide.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Although protesting and looking for confrontation is an entirely different ball game. I'm not preaching that.

Completely agree with you.

Like I said - back then, while strong in belief I was also young, stupid and angry. Never a good combination.

Looking back now I really doubt much was achieved via those types of actions of direct physical engagement.

I do think they may have aided however to the wider move and wider progression of 'the cause'. For things have changed. Change was made.

However for the most part that change didn't come via confrontation but rather via communication.
The real change didn't take place on the frontline of the protests...but rather in the Government Offices, local council offices, in town halls and in peoples work places, churches, and living rooms.

A very wise old man - who used to be quite an active protestor well before my time - told me once:

"You can't change people by using one finger (through pointing the finger of blame, through berating them, or flicking them off, or worse still using that finger to pull a trigger)
But rather by using five. (by extending your hand, shaking theirs, meeting them face to face and talking)."

I still firmly believe the true power still rests with the people. Its the strength of the collective voice and collective opinion and desire that carries the day.
As such if change is wanted, everyone needs to want it...or those who want change will simply be just another *fringe group* more easily dismissed by the media/authorities/other citizens themselves as mere 'troublemakers'.

Any change - well, in my own opinion from what I've seen anyway - needs to be at the pace and preference of the collective...not so much at the pace and preference of the hotheads amongst us.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Given the fact that you are still alive and typing I guess you must be
a coward just like the rest of us since the only brave people in your mind
are dead.
I'm very happy to see that so many people who are very irritated with this
government have the good sense to not jump up with an AK in hand and
go charging their state legislatures. Common sense seems to be in great
abundance and that's a good thing. Commone sense will also dictate to us
when is actually is time to "do or die". We're smart enough to know when
live is worth losing for some greater purpose. To act rashly or alone is suicide.

If you think common sense dictates when it is time to "do or die", than it's my opinion that you're off your rocker.

Once Evil gains momentum, it usually doesn't stop on it's own, waiting for you to "stand up" and "do or die".

Common sense might tell you HOW to take action, but it doesn't trigger the action itself.

What I'm talking about is living a life without fear. Let Right and Wrong dictate your actions.

You've completely took my words and jumbled them together. For instance, I never said that the "only brave people in my mind, are dead people", YOU did.

Respectfully, Please stop putting words in my mouth and use your own.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a freaking a joke!

Lets see here. The little guy that stood in front of a tank in china; you remember him huh? Well; the tape shows a bunch of troops grabbing him, and hauled him away. He's NEVER been heard from again. Most of his family has been rounded up and put in detention camps, and THEY have never been heard from again either.

One day, who knows when, somebody in the remaining family will get a BILL from the government, for the bullet(s) that they used to execute this guy.

That's how you wanna go out in history?

I remember seeing a utube video of a guy in Iraq trying the same thing with an RPG. They put enough .50BMG rounds into him, that his body looked like it had went through a jelly donut maker. Not much left of it. Of course, they confiscated the RPG....LOL!!

Get real dude! Your gonna stand out in the middle of the street with your kin, and just make a last stand against overwhelming odds? Not a good plan at all, even a little bit. Can you spell "OOOOOOPS!"

Just my thoughts

This subject is dedicated to all the people in this community who are Sick and Tired of hearing a bunch of scared people making plans of hiding in caves and basements, waiting for the coming storm to pass.

There are people on this Forum (At least I pray) who have decided that their not going to pack up and hide in basements afraid of anyone or everything that could hurt them!

There are Men and Women who know their God given Rights and will not let anyone or ANYTHING force them to huddle in fear, sitting on piles of rice and ammo, while their dirty kids fight over rotten drum sticks!

In fact, America wasn't built on the foundation of frightened, hidden citizens. It was fought by people who DECLARED that NO MAN will bring them or their families to their knees and force them to cower in FEAR!!! Wasn't it !????

I can't even imagine us winning against the British, shooting from a dark corner only when a soldier threatens to take our bottled water!!!

When we get through this Armageddon, everyone is afraid of, my family will still be human beings. You're not going to find my family and I, executed in some basement, huddled around a radio, bag of flour and a jammed 9mm.

There are REAL Americans who will Die on their feet, standing for what is rightfully theirs, which is their God Given rights as Human Beings!

Quite frankly, of all the people I want thrown out of this Country, the bank criminals and political criminals, I want the COWARDS tossed out with them! That is, of course, after they forfeit all their hordes of decaying food and medical supplies which could have easily fed a million starving children.

Holing up in your cave and leaving the fighting and sacrifice to the "Unprepared people", is a truly cowardice act, and I doubt people like that even deserve to have the right to vote in this Country.

This makes me want to ask.What happened to all that talk about " I'll fight for my country if the enemy is in my backyard." ?

Is it now, "I'll shoot fellow Americans and hide from my enemy until smoke clears!"?

The NWO is hoping most of you will hide in your bat caves nice and quiet, while they reformulate your Country WITHOUT your say. Oh, I see., you want to exercise Democracy from the corner of a cave?

Gentlemen! FEAR does not exist. LIFE is not lived by reacting to it. Are you free or are you dead already?

Can someone make my day and tell me I'm not alone in this thinking!!!!!!!!

[edit on 27-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I felt compelled to post another response, one less sarcastic as the first one.

Firstly, I appreciate your wanting to be brave, but the fact is, that unless you have a lot of people backing you up, then the situation itself is unwinnable from the get-go. In all, that means you have squandered life, supplies, and for nothing. You have gained nothing but the loss of life, and your blip on the radar is nothing of any consequence.
If you really wanna see for yourself what it will be like, start researching North Korea and China. Learn for yourself that value that these two governments have on human life, and maybe you’ll appreciate the fact that people are willing to fade into the woodwork, to join up later against the threat.
You cannot be a HERO OF THE PEOPLE. You cannot defeat a tank by yourself, and you certainly cannot take on, and win a battle, against superior armed troops-the ones that ride around in Infantry Fighting Vehicles.
What will it matter to them when your lifeless body is laying in a poll of blood, your body parts strung out over a three meter area of pavement, and all that false bravado mingles with the stench of your rotting flesh.

What point will you have made. That your sheep came to a slaughter?

Go ahead bud, try to not take anyone else with you. As a matter of fact, make an explosive belt and touch it off right before you die. That way, you will really go out in a blaze of glory.

Just my thoughts

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When I was driving a truck across country, there was a CB term I heard (and used) quite often: "Bear Bait".

It referred to someone who went speeding by other trucks. They were called bear bait because the bears (cops) would go after them first. They allowed us to pick up our speed after a couple of minutes, because we would be able to see the cops by their flashing blue lights as they had their bait over on the side of the road.

You, juzchillin, are our bear bait. You lead the challenge with your open overt defiance. Me, I'll be watching from the woods for my chance to kill the enemy without dying myself. Is that cowardice? Maybe, but this 'coward' will fight, run, fight, run, fight, run... and kill a thousand to your possible one. And when the smoke clears, I'll be the one standing.

I know the lay of the land here. I know where I'll go should I be attacked by a superior force. I know where I'll hide the first night, and where I will go the following day. I know where the food is, depending on the time of year. I know where the easiest places are to get ammo. I know the best positions for any enemy to camp out. And I know how to get to them... quietly, covertly, stealthily.

Guerrilla warfare has always been the most effective form of military action. It was employed by the colonists in the Revolutionary War. The British were like you, proud and openly aggressive. They wore red so if one was hit, the enemy wouldn't see their blood. They formed two ranks; one would fire, then hunker down to reload while the other fired. And they were powerful, outnumbering the pesky colonists as well as being better trained and better armed.

But their opponents wore the same clothes they used to hunt in, designed for camouflage. They didn't hunker down behind a firing line of soldiers; they slinked around hiding behind trees and bushes until they were close enough to fire. They did their damage and backed away... then as their enemy advanced they did more damage and backed off again.

Who won that war? WE DID! The 'cowardly' colonists, untrained and rag-tag, but fighting to win, not to show off their bravado.

Remember from history when Napoleon attacked Russia? The Russian army fought, then retreated. Victorious, the French advanced until once again, the Russians stopped their retreat and fought. Then they retreated again and the French advanced. Each advance was a moral victory. It seemed the French held all the cards. They captured a massive amount of land. Then the Russian winter hit. The French supply lines were stretched thin and no match for the fury of winter. Huddled together trying to stay warm enough to stay alive, subsisting on meager rations while their supplies were mired down in snowbanks behind them, the French front lines made an easy target for a Russian army. It was a slaughter. The Russians in one fell swoop took back everything they had given up and sent what few remained alive of the French army running with their tail between their legs.

After all, that had been their plan from the beginning.

Keep playing bear bait. The rest of us will appreciate the warnings, and wipe out the problems you identify.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm scared

I have children

This is really going to suck

that is all.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Most of the answers for what is on tptb agenda comes from the late Phil Schneider (utube or just google). After seeing or reading his story you will know pretty quickly with what the nwo ptb have got up their sleeves that whatever we have would be just like throwing rocks at jets.

But having said that, not living in your country at all I would be taking note and when things got hairy, breaking into some sort of ammunitions place and getting whatever I could. Yes I would already have a darn good hiding place, and through good research I know where that would be and what I would need to disguise it from their high tech stuff, but I also would plan out attacks whenever I could wherever I could. Just try and do my bit but do it like a quiet little snake, just like they are.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlaskaFranke

Again, I' not talking about walking in front of a Tank. But I'm not going to be told to not live my life because of fear.

You completely misunderstood my post, as many have.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LEADING A FIGHT OR EVEN FIGHTING! I'M TALKING ABOUT LIVING FOR CHRIST SAKE.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlaskaFranke
I felt compelled to post another response, one less sarcastic as the first one.

Firstly, I appreciate your wanting to be brave, but the fact is, that unless you have a lot of people backing you up, then the situation itself is unwinnable from the get-go. In all, that means you have squandered life, supplies, and for nothing. You have gained nothing but the loss of life, and your blip on the radar is nothing of any consequence.
If you really wanna see for yourself what it will be like, start researching North Korea and China. Learn for yourself that value that these two governments have on human life, and maybe you’ll appreciate the fact that people are willing to fade into the woodwork, to join up later against the threat.
You cannot be a HERO OF THE PEOPLE. You cannot defeat a tank by yourself, and you certainly cannot take on, and win a battle, against superior armed troops-the ones that ride around in Infantry Fighting Vehicles.
What will it matter to them when your lifeless body is laying in a poll of blood, your body parts strung out over a three meter area of pavement, and all that false bravado mingles with the stench of your rotting flesh.

What point will you have made. That your sheep came to a slaughter?

Go ahead bud, try to not take anyone else with you. As a matter of fact, make an explosive belt and touch it off right before you die. That way, you will really go out in a blaze of glory.

Just my thoughts

Despite your insulting manner of communicating, you have a good point.

But, Once again, misunderstood anything that I was trying to say.

Let me give you an example.

Will you allow an officer, to tell you that your Very Ill Mother or child may only be allowed to see a doctor, if they show proof that they've been vaccinated?

What would you do? Go get the Vaccination?

You say "sheep came to a slaughter? " when you apparently ARE the guy who would go get the vaccination!!! Like a good little sheep....

Now if I misunderstood your intent then I'll be glad to retract my remarks. However, I think I read you loud and clear and all I can say is You're off your rocker!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join