It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Brazil needs atomic bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Jose Alencar, who led the defence ministry from 2004 to 2006, said in an interview with several Brazilian news media broadcast on Saturday that his country needed atomic weapons.

"The nuclear weapon, used as an instrument of deterrence, is of great importance for a country that has 15,000 kilometers of border to the west and a territorial sea where oil reserves have been found," he said.

Ohhh he makes a great point. I think every country should consider this option, enough is enough. The international Bullying is out of control. Some countries seem to think they can do what ever they want and get away with.

It is not justice to completely avoid the atrocities committed by certain countries just because they are immensely powerful. No justice no peace, it is something which has been running through my mind for along time, my mind is getting tierd and the saying needs another host.

Thank you for your time

oozy

----Source----
english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just in time for Obama and U.S.-led plan for global nuclear disarmament.
With the globalists trying to further their agenda for a global society, this is a little late.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This would be the fastest possible way I can actually think of to get rid of that damn rain forest, I mean when you add it up dollar per dollar and look at what it will cost Brazil to simply get rid of the 3 trillion bugs alone a, few a-bombs works out way cheaper.

The you have those fools in Uruguay to deal with and everyone knows they are madmen...

And it's rumored Hitler is in Argentina after all...

I say go for it

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
With the globalists trying to further their agenda for a global society, this is a little late.

The disarmament is bull, it can never happen and I don't believe it will ever happen, especially since no one knows the number of Nuclear bombs Israel has.

If only one state in the world decides to say no, everyone will say know.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
the man has a point.
EVERYONE needs nukes. the world needs more weapons of mass destruction.
i mean...can you really refer to anything as a "country" if it cant wipe all species off the face of the earth?

more nukes means more chances to screw up with them

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Ohhh he makes a great point. I think every country should consider this option, enough is enough. The international Bullying is out of control. Some countries seem to think they can do what ever they want and get away with.

No, just the U.S bully's and it's beacuse of countries like this that are of the mindset that they need nuclear weapons when they don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

No, just the U.S bully's and it's beacuse of countries like this that are of the mindset that they need nuclear weapons when they don't.

Yes mostly, but there are European countries also. Russia is acting more sensibly, but they can't be trusted either. Not to mention Israel...

You are right that America is the outstanding country when it comes to bullying.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

The disarmament is bull, it can never happen and I don't believe it will ever happen, especially since no one knows the number of Nuclear bombs Israel has.

If only one state in the world decides to say no, everyone will say know.

I agree with you. And I would NEVER disarm especially given the U.S. is asking the world to do it. it is basically a "you go first. No you go first" situation.

I still think Brazil would be better to try to take over its neighboring countries through inciting revolutions or else promote a South American Union or something. Nuclear arms is a great way to have leverage but it is not like you will ever use it given the abundant other weapons you have like biological weapons.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

An independent union without outside influence would be a great idea. But a union which is still in full control by the world powers is useless.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by DevilJin

An independent union without outside influence would be a great idea. But a union which is still in full control by the world powers is useless.

That is what I mean - a South American Union with the sole intention of unifying South Americans against the imperial powers of U.S. and Europe and especially the U.N. It would be created to help each other economically, fight in union if needed, and root out the U.S. and other influences. You also include Mexico, Puerto Rico and Cuba.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Obama and U.S.-led plan for global nuclear disarmament

This is just because the US is looking at another option.

I believe the US is working on the non nuclear "Rods from God" weapons system.
oliverprobert.wordpress.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

This may be what the new buildings at area 51 are for a maned aircraft to put these weapons in orbit just before a attack.
This would allow very little time for defense against these weapons and no warning that a attack was coming.

This weapon could be released over the US in a elliptic orbit to reenter on the next low point of the orbit seemingly from out of no where and with no way to track where they came from.
these weapon could hit any place on earth within 12 hours from takeoff.

new topics

top topics

join