It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival "The Easy Way"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There is more than one way to survive in this world and one of those ways is to actually survive by being lucky and using your instincts.

www.oddee.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
ummmmmmm this has NOTHING to do with survival.......

Not one thing.

grrrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

You caught me. You are right, but I couldn't think where else to put such an interesting article to just let it slip by. Good catch my friend.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some of my money I have has been made by pure luck, some with by watching others and wondering why they are buying that thing now.

Example gold to late to by now but like me if you bought a couple years ago then you have made money now.

So I guess you could say economic survival...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Luck hasn't a thing to do with it, it's all about skills.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspiracyisherenow

Luck does have a lot to do with survival, there is more to luck than skill.

In poker, if you don't have good cards you will not survive. If you are born in a rich neighborhood with a rich family your luck is very good.

If you are born in a poverty stricken area your luck is poor and your survival rate is lessened.

If you are in a war, you want Lady Luck to be on your side.

No matter how much skill you might think you may have, if you don't have LUCK you will come out a looser. So... LUCK is very important in most peoples lives and many more people are lucky to have survived accidents by shear luck than by skill.

The TITANIC was filled full of skilled personel and that ship went down, do you still believe skill is more important than LUCK? Think a day about it before you blatantly make your statement, we will still be here tomorrow.

top topics

join