It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not prepared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

voting?.... voting?........voting? when has voting done anything.
it's a magic show full of grand illusions and slight of hand. the old bait and switch.nothing more.but you go right on ahead. keep fooling yourself. voting what a crock.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

You have hit the nail squarely on it's head.
Take action, then say nothing, ever, to anyone.

More people need to see this approach,
yet to speak of it immediately goes directly against it.
Catch-22?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Your voice through voting will make no difference.

The Shadow Controllers are not running for office.

Their tenacles reach through every industry and every status high and low.

Unfortunately for all of us--you are absolutely right. I've said this before, but it bares repeating. The controllers, the elite, the PTB, whatever you call them , controll everything. They don't care who gets elected, they own them all. Both sides play for the same team. Remember that, as it will explain a lot of things. Different techniques, different philosophies, same end result. Why do you think nothing ever changes in Washington? A little verbal sparing, a little bit of crumbs to the constituants, a little back room negotiations, and all is well again.

The PTB are making their move now. They see the opportunity of a lifetime. With all the crisis's happening, Americans are screaming for relief, and here comes our friends in Washington, with solutions to everything---if we give up our freedoms to them. They will solve everything. Just relax, they have your best interest at heart, if you don't believe it, just ask them. Just give up some free choice here and there, that's not so bad is it???

Even though I don't have much faith in the election system, it's all we have left. Pretty soon, it's just going to be appointed csars, and we won't elect anybody.

I do see much civil unrest ahead. With the unemployment of the 18-24 year olds running around 50%, how long do you think this can continue like that? Everyones knows the government cooks the books, and does anyone really believe 9.7% national unemployment rate? Please , get real, it's much higher. Have we reached critical mass yet?? How many more banks have to fail? How many more Treasury auctions have to miserably fail for everything to come falling down?? Your guess is as good as mine, but I think anyone who sees green shoots in all this is color blind.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So an armed revolt it is....?.......................

looks like the dye is cast......now we can only do well to protect our friends and family ..........and learn to lay low and let the gov't choke on their own vomit (hopefully) what a joke it is that people believe the gov't has our best intrests in mind

socio-economic system's are historically unstable

monetary systems are historically unstable

when you have a few decent generation tied together without a widespread collapse you are overdue.....especially when long term planning goes out the window in turn for short term profits ....and there are fox's in the hen house..

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We have the means and ability to win a revolution. What we lack is balls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join