It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2010- The Blockbuster Year To Come

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am just having a feeling that 2010 is going to be a very eventful year. I am getting the unfortunate impression, vision, of a big War, possibly World War 3. I also think the comet of Nostradamus happens as well.




posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
See my signature. Human consciousness has the ability to change potentially disastrous events, and alter our history as a race. By sowing negativity it is reaped; by sowing positivity it is also reaped.

You reap the benefits or misfortunes of the thoughts you sow, and I hope that everyone can keep this in mind when reading threads like OPs.



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012
 


People said this about 2007 and 2008 as well. I havent been reading this site for longer than that, but im pretty sure they have said so every year.


But one of these years they are bound to be right of course.


[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
See my signature. Human consciousness has the ability to change potentially disastrous events, and alter our history as a race. By sowing negativity it is reaped; by sowing positivity it is also reaped.

You reap the benefits or misfortunes of the thoughts you sow, and I hope that everyone can keep this in mind when reading threads like OPs.


Seems to me you are scared and don't like reading this doom stuff. Go back into your hole.

Perhaps it is different, by getting the word out there, that it somehow doesn't happen. It somehow changes the matrix. Although you can look at it positively and not negatively. Perhaps the world and humanity going forward would be a better place if it happened in the long run. Order out of chaos.



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Nothing is really going to happen. People have been posting for years.
Now 2012 and 3797 is a different story.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by sphinx551]



posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Nothing is really going to happen. People have been posting for years.
Now 2012 and 3797 is a different story.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by sphinx551]


Time will tell, but I think 2010 holds all the marbles for the future of humanity.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012
 


It doesn't scare me because I don't believe that it will happen. I was just making the point that the more and more people who manifest negative "doom and gloom" type feelings may end up creating it for themselves.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Stargate2012
 


People said this about 2007 and 2008 as well. I havent been reading this site for longer than that, but im pretty sure they have said so every year.


But one of these years they are bound to be right of course.


They also said it about 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003 .......

(not aware of any such predictions for 2002 though?)

Hopefully after 2012 they';ve shut up until at least 2029/2036. I guess after that it'll be something like 2099?



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Okay! I am going to list a few things with minalism. During the last ten years when things seem to have been cranking up we have seen: 1 . 2000 Y2K which was not a non event, people got busy and bought new computers ahead of time. 2. the 9/11event, really unbelievable, 3. the anthrax attacks, 4. the sniper attacks, 5. the Afgahstan war/ Iraq war, 6. Hurricanes that struck Florida in 2004, 7. Hurrican Katrina, 8. all the weird earthquakes, and volcano erruptions this year, 9. the swine flu, 10. I forgot to put the sars attack in the middle somewhere, 11. severe global warming, the polar caps melting, the polar bears drowning, 12. the finacial recession hitting, 13. Florida and California are constantly on fire, 14. Flooding in Georgia last week lwhere last year there was sever draught..... I know I left some stuff out. We have constant drama going on on this planet. Anything is honestly possible at this point. I am sure there is more going on our news misses, censures, or it is done in secret. Who isn't afraid to turn on the news anymore.... Survival 101 needs to be taught to middleschoolers.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
reply to post by Stargate2012
 


It doesn't scare me because I don't believe that it will happen. I was just making the point that the more and more people who manifest negative "doom and gloom" type feelings may end up creating it for themselves.


Ok.
Guess you like living in a hole and are not aware of the world around you. So continue on playing with your Power Rangers.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I do belive something will happen in 2012 but it won't kill off everybody. I think the world will change as we know it. Like a solar storm would wipe out our electricty that would be a change as we know we would go back to the 1800's. This might be what happens or we just all get killed by disaters
im thinking it's just going to be the electricty gets knocked out for a few months. This year should tell us how things play out. 2010 in the start of the end for 2012.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by gtasa234]



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Originally posted by antithesis.
reply to post by Stargate2012
 


It doesn't scare me because I don't believe that it will happen. I was just making the point that the more and more people who manifest negative "doom and gloom" type feelings may end up creating it for themselves.


Ok.
Guess you like living in a hole and are not aware of the world around you. So continue on playing with your Power Rangers.


So, you believe antithesis should add to the negativity that is already around us? Why would anyone want to do that? Why not have something positive in our thoughts for a change? Maybe one day you will see how we affect everything around us with our thoughts alone.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join