It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Scenarios

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Most likely doomsday scenarios (according most Mainstream sources) in the history are:

Supervolcano
    Asteroid impact
    Megatsunami
    Global Pandemic
    Gamma Ray Burst
    Severe Antropogenic Global Warming
    Close approach of black hole to solar system

While the least likely or unlikely Doomsday Scenarios (according to Most Mainstream Sources) in the history are:

Creation of artificial black hole
    Strangelet Accident
    Alien Invasion
    Grey goo
    Cybernetic Revolt
    Nuclear and bio-chem war
    any Supernatural doomsday event

According to most mainstream sources, the only supreme being that really exist is natural selection (since most mainstream sources are has hijacked by godless, wealthy, and nerdy judeo-christian white zionists) so the doomsday event that (supposedly) happens in the past, present, and future are the only the scenario in the first list.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
uhh Zombies?

Quetzalcoatl.

Four men on flying horses.

Supernova.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
1. Nano bots designed for warfare only to be released by accident from a military lab.

2. Coronal Mass ejection

3. The moon moving to far away from Earth

4. Subterranean creatures finally show up on the scene and they are hungry.

5. Monsanto genetically modifying a bacteria that causes a chain reaction that kills off all plant life on Earth.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Aww the guy above me beat me to solar flare.

Well nonetheless, I've always had sneaky suspicions of a complete and utter takeover, by furbies, whoever thinks there cute, are just as creepy as the furby itself.... I've always had a bad feeling about those things, there up to something....

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

"5. Monsanto genetically modifying a bacteria that causes a chain reaction that kills off all plant life on Earth."

o0o0o0o good one. Very scary indeed.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think the nuclear war scenario is alot more plausible than you think.
Especially when the right wing takes control again ironically in 2012!
We're lucky we're not already in one!
(remember mccains song?)
Good luck all!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The LHC does something crazy and opens up a portal to another dimention prophets in the past know as hell, and creatures come from there that feed on human flesh. We drop on the food chain.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

If anything i hope its that, if my life has to be cut short id rather have it cut short whilst hacking unt slashing with some other dimensional baddies.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
reply to post by cloakndagger

"5. Monsanto genetically modifying a bacteria that causes a chain reaction that kills off all plant life on Earth."

o0o0o0o good one. Very scary indeed.

Monsanto is real life Umbrella Corporation.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Simply invent some internet based control device. Perhaps anyone who sees the screen of an internet based computer would be controlled by someone, something, or the internet itself.

Bonus effectiveness in 50 to 100 years when even poorer countries have good internet access. Plus maybe flying drones with computer monitors that "convert" anyone who "resists".

Of course this would be hard to detect by any current or future tech since once exposed you would "forget" being exposed.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
According to currently accepted Sciences, The only doomsday event that ever happened in history and will happen is nothing but natural events and Global warming.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
According to currently accepted Sciences, The only doomsday event that ever happened in history and will happen is nothing but natural events and Global warming.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
According to Mainstream sources, any non natural doomsday scenarios (except anthropogenic global warming) and any supernatural doomsday scenarios are simply never happen in real life.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How about some occurrence (natural like under water earth quakes? - or man related... not sure, have to think about that) - that, well cause massive amounts of the methane that is locked at the bottom of the sea in places to get released in one massive go - thus really causing a runaway green house effect 100 times greater than anything we are concerned with now - practically over night, no one would prepare for that eventuality.

Resources would become scarce, people will fight, wars will start, nukes would rain down and by mid 2013 the survivors are living like Mad Max!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
godless judeo-christians?

where are you from, masonicon?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
... and every mountain and island will flee from it's place...

~ or something to that effect ~

Lately i've been rethinking the Massive Global Land Shift ,
found in scripture,
and is repeated by Maya Elders in recent time, (i.e. the forecast that 30 hours of total darkness accompanies the sudden rapid sliding of the Earths landmasses)
and the still confusing 'Polar Shift' where both the magnetic poles reverse and the Earths north pole & equator switch places.

I looking at the lava activity at all the major tectonic plates...

I can invision that the midAtlantic Ridge might just start spreading westward at an increasingly faster rate than the current 1.5 inches per year. Lets say the north american plate suddenly begins shifting west towards the Pacific subduction zone at perhaps 2 feet a year and keeps speeding up?

I'd suggest that the Mantle is being heated up so that the cooler upper mantle becomes more fluid (and thus more lubricated) so that the Earth's crust (tectonic plates) enter into an ultra-fast movement era.

under it all, the molten iron-nickle inner-CORE of the planet is gyrating and causing overheated 'Plumes' toward the surface, and the present day hyperactivity of volcanoes, seafloor spreading, outgassing in hundreds of new spots... are the early signs of the prediction that 'every mountain and island will be swept away'

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
godless judeo-christians?

where are you from, masonicon?

This first Question only refers to those that makes up half of American Billionaires.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

If some done said this I'm sorry, lets not forget food shortages, Economy fall, Pandemic, Drought, Earth changes, The Solstice/Galactic Centre Conjunction, Photon Belt, and so many more. The truth is no one knows for sure what will happen. You and you alone must make your mind up, but remember that history has and will repeat itself.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkangle2bad

If some done said this I'm sorry, lets not forget food shortages, Economy fall, Pandemic, Drought, Earth changes, The Solstice/Galactic Centre Conjunction, Photon Belt, and so many more. The truth is no one knows for sure what will happen. You and you alone must make your mind up, but remember that history has and will repeat itself.

Both Economy fall and Pandemic are deliberately and secretly caused by Plutocrats for genocide.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkangle2bad

How About Alien Invasion, and Various Sci-fi /Supernatural scenarios?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join