It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shed your tears with purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I drank alone tonight listening to classical music and I felt the souls of all those killed and silenced by useless war and strife, and I come to say that they are behind us, pushing us and supporting our advance forward, so brothers and sisters we must not fear the ramparts of evil, and the veil of lies, instead we must show others who relish their slumber, love, by proxy of a horrible truth. We shall recruit through love to conquer this hate! And Here I say now, I love all of you and see a brighter day after this bad moon rises!

Never forget the souls who were silenced.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It wasn't a coincidence i saw this when i did. A bright day is coming, we will all be there.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Yes my friend! There is no coincidence in my opinion. The storm is coming, it is already raining, but the light is chasing after it, soon to catch up. Peace and love my friend, Gandhi. I am going to try and surprise a "stranger" with a loving act tomorrow.

I think if many people do this it will spread and act as a panacea to many evils. If only we could constantly remember, the beautiful things that have passed in order for us to be here, now. Even back through the eons.. the universe made us and this thread and everything else. Here it is, and here we are. Love is misunderstood in my opinion it is a very powerful force, and, the simplest to apply.

PEACE

[edit on 26-9-2009 by depth om]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

A friend, who didn't even know I was sick, offered to fill my car with gas yesterday. (I haven't been able to work for about a month, medical issues)

We, my wife and I, can't really afford it, but we were going to go to the gas station tomorrow, even though we don't need to, and buy someones gas.

As a pay it forward, thing. Your thread brought it to mind.

Nice.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

hahah! Yes it is nice! That is the dynamic action that will change minds and the world.

I helped push some guys suv to the gas pump last week and you could tell by his face he was surprised anyone would even care. I think it is our obligation to care though, for is it not by extreme care we are here, alive, existing!? We owe it to each other spread peace and joy, the universal language of care.

I salute you my brother taking the burden of another, and so will that person!

PEACE, cheesecake larry!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Somehow this is just what I needed right now. Thank you depth om. My thoughts anf prayers go out to you mikerussellus. Keep your spirits high/

-E-

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

No problem my friend! I had to get it out of me, the emotion, and like a ripple it is moving outwards affecting other things. The science of care and intent!

It is hard for me to be at peace with the small simple things, but just as the tiniest of atoms is as important as the largest of galaxies, so much can be wrought from the little things in life. Unfortunately care is a tiny thing in this world in my opinion, overshadowed by strange and bizarre things.

PEACE BROTHER

edit: I urge everyone who sees this to listen, intently, to the exquisite piece of music, moonlight sonata

It is such an amazing thing how music organizes our innermost parts.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by depth om]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh, all I'm going to say is: "It's about time we had some of these peaceful, loving threads on here.". I've just got through the 'If....' thread and now I'm drying my tears AGAIN! Hey look, all I'm going to say is we need to learn from the misttakes of the past and move forward. Nothing can happen unless something has already happened. In the name of all that is good, all that loves and is loved, thankyou very much depth om.

Ramadwarf on the second bay of peace

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
I drank alone tonight listening to classical music and I felt the souls of all those killed and silenced by useless war and strife, and I come to say that they are behind us, pushing us and supporting our advance forward, so brothers and sisters we must not fear the ramparts of evil, and the veil of lies, instead we must show others who relish their slumber, love, by proxy of a horrible truth. We shall recruit through love to conquer this hate! And Here I say now, I love all of you and see a brighter day after this bad moon rises!

Never forget the souls who were silenced.

Very nice post. Enjoyed it, appreciated it and agreed wholeheartedly. Thank you. Glad to be on board.

new topics

top topics

join