It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting text in regards to water on the moon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.space.com...

This link is to a video explaining how they found water using various imaging.

What i found very striking was the text under the video:

"The surprising discovery of Hydrogen at the Moon's South Pole is a tantalizing hint that there may be ice in the deep shadowed craters. Humanity may be granted an unexpected giant step to the stars. But we must have the guts to actually take it."

Maybe they thought we where scared of knowing the truth? Now that all of us younger and more open generation is contemplating and asking questions NASA is finally ready to slowly reveal the truth?

Im also very curious as to what a "giant step to the stars" might be.....

Your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

A giant step would be anything that enhances our ability to get off of Earth. An abundance of water on the Moon would greatly facilitate the establishment of a permanent presence on the Moon. This would be the first giant step, living on another planet.

Though, compared to the reality of "to the stars", it's kind of a teeny, tiny step.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot of people have the guts to go there, but the problem is there's no money to do it or that the military have first dibs on it, and you can expect the first Moon colony to be designed in the NWO's image.

Earth is a mess but the moon is a fresh start for the architects of the Illuminati.

Therefore... Do people have the guts to live on the moon, or the guts to live under the NWO's rules? I'm talking RFID kill switches, the right of the moon base government to do what they want to you and your family, no voting rights, limitations on freedom, etc...

Do people have the guts for that? They sure as hell have the guts to live in terrible environmental conditions... There are Desert people and Ice people for lands sake

[edit on 26-9-2009 by star in a jar]

join